• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FIRE EICHORST, this is ridiculous

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to start cheering for the fucking longhorns, that is how much this sucks.

FIRE EICHORST!!!

FIRE EICHORST!!!

FIRE EICHORST!!!

FIRE EICHORST!!!

FIRE EICHORST!!!

FIRE EICHORST!!!

FIRE EICHORST!!!

FIRE EICHORST!!!

FIRE EICHORST!!!

FIRE EICHORST!!!

FIRE EICHORST!!!

FIRE EICHORST!!!

FIRE EICHORST!!!

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right, maybe I should switch to the Creighton Jayhawks.

But I am letting my anger flow.

Eichorst is a douche.

RTID

Scarlet Begonias
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give it time mate. At least give the dude a season.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree, i told you telling the players stuff by email was the wrong freaking way to do things. that right there is a fire-able offense.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He fired Pelini for this guy?! He doesn't even look like a lateral hire for crying out loud!

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My reaction at first was WTF!!!!! This is like waking up on Christmas morning as a 13 year old boy and finding underwear and socks under the tree when you all you care about are video games and p0rn.

Then I listened a little, looked a little, and thought a little.

We wanted someone with experience, he has it.
We wanted someone who can develop players, he does it.
We needed someone to heal the team, he will do it.
We've wanted a quarterback coach for ages, HE IS A QUARTEBACKS DREAM COACH.

So yeah he isn't the big name we all talked ourselves into (notice I said we not Eichorst) but he may just be the man for the job.

So yeah it's like getting underwear for Christmas but look under the underwear there just might be a flesh light!!

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've wanted a quarterback coach for ages, HE IS A QUARTEBACKS DREAM COACH.

I will agree with this, he can develop quarterbacks.

..my sarcasm font is now on..

Nebraska is going to go with an all QB team. Anyone and everyone can throw it. It is going to be a rugby style lateraling team. No one is going to expect that.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you even know anything about who he has put into the nfl? There are certainly a lot more than quarterbacks. Our running backs just got the best news of their college career today and a lot of thos draft picks are on the other side of the ball too.
He develops players. He was voted the second most under rated coach behind David Cutliffe.

You need to give the guy a chance or at least look into his stats.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Do you even know anything about who he has put into the nfl? There are certainly a lot more than quarterbacks. Our running backs just got the best news of their college career today and a lot of thos draft picks are on the other side of the ball too.
He develops players. He was voted the second most under rated coach behind David Cutliffe.

You need to give the guy a chance or at least look into his stats.

The tell all about him may be his record at Oregon State... Three losing records in his nine years there. I'm glad Bo is gone, but Riley's hiring may not even be a lateral hire.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this experiment doesn't work, Eichorst will be shown the door and Perlman may beat him outta it. The boosters and fans are in no mood for a downgrade coach.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pick a fucking angle, Bo's firing- Ill quote here verbatim "wasn't about a 9 win coach" but now same people as quoted are bashing Riley's W/L record

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pick a fucking angle, Bo's firing- Ill quote here verbatim "wasn't about a 9 win coach" but now same people as quoted are bashing Riley's W/L record

This exactly. I'm coming to realize that some people just like to bitch. Is this the big splash hire we were hoping for? Of course not. But there is a lot of potential here. The same people that were calling loudest for Bo's job are the ones that aren't satisfied with this and won't even give it a chance.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was about 9 wins to me. It was about who the 9 wins were over. It was also about Bo being a jerk and about Bo putting his friends employment over the program, and about blow-out losses.

This hire does nothing to inspire me other than it's the end of Bogatory. It hasn't changed my apathy. My expectations remain low. I think it's a lateral move with the only difference in Riley being a "nice guy".

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was about 9 wins to me. It was about who the 9 wins were over. It was also about Bo being a jerk and about Bo putting his friends employment over the program, and about blow-out losses.

This hire does nothing to inspire me other than it's the end of Bogatory. It hasn't changed my apathy. My expectations remain low. I think it's a lateral move with the only difference in Riley being a "nice guy".

Then you could be easily impressed right. We hired a coach that can and does develop his players, that alone is impressive to me and it's scary to think what he can to with what we have in the cupboard already

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you could be easily impressed right. We hired a coach that can and does develop his players, that alone is impressive to me and it's scary to think what he can to with what we have in the cupboard already

12 years just seems like an awful long time to not build consistent momentum. To not get boosters and admin on-board. I keep hearing what a great recruiter he is and how great he is at developing players. He doesn't seem to be able to put it all together on the field though. Bill Snyder is great at seeing talent nobody else does, he's great at developing players. It shows on the field.

Something's amiss with the Riley thing.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12 years just seems like an awful long time to not build consistent momentum. To not get boosters and admin on-board. I keep hearing what a great recruiter he is and how great he is at developing players. He doesn't seem to be able to put it all together on the field though. Bill Snyder is great at seeing talent nobody else does, he's great at developing players. It shows on the field.

Something's amiss with the Riley thing.

He competes against top 10 teams.

He even wins against them.

At Oregon State........which is like Kansas State with a turd in its mouth.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like in CBB, if you can coach and win players will come, even to places like Kansas, NE, fucking Louisville have you been to Louisville wtf

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He competes against top 10 teams.

He even wins against them.

At Oregon State........which is like Kansas State with a turd in its mouth.

So you're ok with the (5-7's) and (7-5's) as long as they compete with top teams once in a while?

That's kind of where we are.

I also never go by what a team was ranked when the game was played. I always wait to see their end-of-year ranking before I'll give a serious evaluation.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're ok with the (5-7's) and (7-5's) as long as they compete with top teams once in a while?

That's kind of where we are.

I also never go by what a team was ranked when the game was played. I always wait to see their end-of-year ranking before I'll give a serious evaluation.

He's not going to go 5-7 at Nebraska for cripes sake.

Oregon State is the door mat of College Football. They averaged 2 wins a season up until the year 2000.