• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should The Rams Trade Up For MM??

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm I find it very interesting that with all the Sam bashing in here that not one person wants to trade up? for what looks to be a possible Russell Wilison clone only bigger and faster. Tell me guys be honest. when you were thinking if you would do the trade up were you thinking of Sam as our QB? I bet you were lol. I should have asked if we lost Sam to another team and were going into next season with Hill or Davis as the starter would you then? I think I would do it.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how the heck would you even mortgage that trade?

its not like we have alot of trade bait

2015 1st & 2nd rd picks 2016 1st, 2nd & 4th rd picks

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm I find it very interesting that with all the Sam bashing in here that not one person wants to trade up? for what looks to be a possible Russell Wilison clone only bigger and faster. Tell me guys be honest. when you were thinking if you would do the trade up were you thinking of Sam as our QB? I bet you were lol. I should have asked if we lost Sam to another team and were going into next season with Hill or Davis as the starter would you then? I think I would do it.

Still wouldn't trade up, nobody is sexy this year. Its like this years talent is just....blah

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2015 1st & 2nd rd picks 2016 1st, 2nd & 4th rd picks

you are freakin insane to even think of giving up that much!........ WAKE UP BOY!!

we need to 1st make your love slobber dude to take a major paycut. Then rebuild the right side of our o-line, so that your Golden Boy can at least make it through pre season! :crutch:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are freakin insane to even think of giving up that much!........ WAKE UP BOY!!

we need to 1st make your love slobber dude to take a major paycut. Then rebuild the right side of our o-line, so that your Golden Boy can at least make it through pre season! :crutch:

Lmao yes we must protect the golden boy I agree! We can't make him do anything he's under contract. We need to say pretty please and pray he decides too. Yes it would be crazy to give up that much but it would take that to go from 10 to 1 at least.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mariota may be bigger and faster, but that doesn't make him smarter and a better (or remotely equal) QB that is ready for the NFL. If you watched Gruden's QB camp, you know what I mean about Russell Wilson. He impressed a ton in that interview and is the best QB to come into the league since Luck.

Wilson transferred and picked up the new offense in one offseason. Mariota has played in essentially the same spread offense since puberty; how will he deal with an NFL offense (or facing NFL defenses)?

All that said, would you even give up all of those picks for Russell Wilson today?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mariota may be bigger and faster, but that doesn't make him smarter and a better (or remotely equal) QB that is ready for the NFL. If you watched Gruden's QB camp, you know what I mean about Russell Wilson. He impressed a ton in that interview and is the best QB to come into the league since Luck.

Wilson transferred and picked up the new offense in one offseason. Mariota has played in essentially the same spread offense since puberty; how will he deal with an NFL offense (or facing NFL defenses)?

All that said, would you even give up all of those picks for Russell Wilson today?

with the current Rams roster yes. we don't have a ton of holes like we did 3 years ago. it really is just 1 first because your just swapping that first year. we could trade sam then.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else think Coug is helmet special?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) most rams fans learned that no QB is worth giving up years of Franchise picks. See RG3

2) Jameis is going to be there at 10 and if he's not, it won't take as much to get him as it would Marriota.

I'm a BPA guy. That is how u build a team from scratch. You take the most talented, hungry athletes that you think can work on a TEAM. And there are a few QBs in this draft so Trading up for
Marriota who runs a spread O is pretty stupid.

Giving up a bunch of picks will only put us back in the bottom of the gutter

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) most rams fans learned that no QB is worth giving up years of Franchise picks. See RG3

2) Jameis is going to be there at 10 and if he's not, it won't take as much to get him as it would Marriota.

I'm a BPA guy. That is how u build a team from scratch. You take the most talented, hungry athletes that you think can work on a TEAM. And there are a few QBs in this draft so Trading up for

I agree. plus we have Sam.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

actually if we want JW we would have to jump the Jets at 6. which means we would have to deal with the Skins at 5 so i don't see that happening, because they would tell fisher to F off lol.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are there any examples of a team giving up a bunch of picks to get their guy actually working out well? It seems the teams getting the glut of picks in return usually make out better (RG3 to Redskins, Herschel to Vikings, Ricky Williams to Saints).

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree: 1000%. No way in hell we should mortgage our future for one "prospect".

Although... I'm not all that high on Winston, though. The guy just gives me a bad vibe.