• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Should the Eagles Fire Nick Sirianni?

Should Philly Fire Sirianni?

• Total voters

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like they're both staying. Vrabel would have been a good move for either.
Couldn't agree more. I'm surprised McCarthy is staying (don't think Siri will be going anywhere yet), but Vrabel would've been an upgrade over either.

Will ownership force Sirianni to change coordinators? Or does the HC plan to do that already (I don't think so b/c he'd have done it already imo)?

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't agree more. I'm surprised McCarthy is staying (don't think Siri will be going anywhere yet), but Vrabel would've been an upgrade over either.

Will ownership force Sirianni to change coordinators? Or does the HC plan to do that already (I don't think so b/c he'd have done it already imo)?

I'm not surprised they stuck with McCarthy. I think I heard that he has the 2nd most wins of any coach in the NFL since he was hired in Dallas. I know he's been TERRIBLE in the playoffs, but he's doing something right in Dallas to win all those games. I think the problem is the personnel that Jerry has given him to work with, more than the head coach. I'm not sure any coach can really fix that (at least not enough to turn this into a legit Super Bowl team).

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$750 ticket will do this

Yeah...you can't play an uncompetitive game as a home team in the playoffs, especially when you were favored by a TD. Fans just aren't going to put up with that nicely.

On the expensive ticket note, I think people are mortgaging their homes and selling body parts to get tickets for the Detroit game this weekend. I've seen the cheap seats going for $500, and decent seats going for well over $1k. People want to say they were there when Detroit won a home playoff game, just in case there is a repeat of the early to mid 90's when Detroit just disappeared.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not surprised they stuck with McCarthy. I think I heard that he has the 2nd most wins of any coach in the NFL since he was hired in Dallas. I know he's been TERRIBLE in the playoffs, but he's doing something right in Dallas to win all those games. I think the problem is the personnel that Jerry has given him to work with, more than the head coach. I'm not sure any coach can really fix that (at least not enough to turn this into a legit Super Bowl team).
i think dak is the problem not mcarthy.as a washington fan,i hope they stick with him. :thumb:

Niner Outlaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...you can't play an uncompetitive game as a home team in the playoffs, especially when you were favored by a TD. Fans just aren't going to put up with that nicely.

On the expensive ticket note, I think people are mortgaging their homes and selling body parts to get tickets for the Detroit game this weekend. I've seen the cheap seats going for $500, and decent seats going for well over $1k. People want to say they were there when Detroit won a home playoff game, just in case there is a repeat of the early to mid 90's when Detroit just disappeared.
You don't really NEED both kidneys, right? I mean, do ya know what you can get for one of those?!

Niner Outlaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sirinany got a big ego for sure, but if prefer he stays put.
I prefer he stays put too. In fact, I hope he keeps both coordinators. Losing both Steichen and Gannon really hurt Philly. I understand that that is just how it goes with successful teams, but the HC had either better be able to replace them quickly or call the off/def plays himself. Hell, SF has lost multiple coordinators over the last few years on both sides of the ball. The Lions are looking at possibly losing both of their coordinators this offseason. Etc. It's the price of success.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I prefer he stays put too. In fact, I hope he keeps both coordinators. Losing both Steichen and Gannon really hurt Philly. I understand that that is just how it goes with successful teams, but the HC had either better be able to replace them quickly or call the off/def plays himself. Hell, SF has lost multiple coordinators over the last few years on both sides of the ball. The Lions are looking at possibly losing both of their coordinators this offseason. Etc. It's the price of success.
That's why it was so brutal for Gannon to give up on the team before the Super Bowl happened. Sirianni should have beat his ass with Lurie's blessing, he carried him along and then at crunch time he quit.

None of these guys really care, they make too much money to really care about winning and losing. Would never get violent with a fake "friend" that betrayed everyone.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodfellas_-_Tommy_Gets_Whacked.jpg

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The old coulda shoulda woulda. Cool.
Have fun!

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I see it now, looks like 50 ounce of a Big Gulp. This is why I love hating the Eagles so much. Just because of their fans.

I thought it was a bucket of popcorn. Either way, typical of a Philly fan to throw shit and run away. That would be something RTK would do.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers stayed with Tomlin.
Cowboys stayed with McCarthy.

Looks like the year of forgiveness. Sirianni stays.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers stayed with Tomlin.
Cowboys stayed with McCarthy.

Looks like the year of forgiveness. Sirianni stays.

Not sure what the Hell Jerry is doing but it's great for the rest of us fans. My fear, and it's terrifying, is Mike Tomlin ends up coaching the Cowboys. Now then they will be real contenders.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That team has a ton of talent on both sides of the ball, that's why they are so good in the regular season. Talent is not the problem in Dallas IMO.