• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Should the Eagles Fire Nick Sirianni?

Should Philly Fire Sirianni?

• Total voters

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably mostly just frustration, but Eagles are just a mess.

Looks to me like these players have not only lost faith in Malcolm, they don’t like him either

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stoudt was brought in by Chip Kelly. He survived Chip being fired, he survived Doug being fired, and he is likely to survive Nick getting fired. Maybe. The players seem to be rallying around Nick in interviews and social media saying they want Nick back.

Regardless, they’re cleaning house. I’m certain Stoudt has a job if he still wants it and Nick has a chance. However, the rest of the staff is out, especially on the defensive side.
Yeah, no way do they let Stoudtland go. The dude is the best OL coach in the game. Yes, they are talented but that is a position group that coaching is vital. Btw @fightinfunbags , I like the new avatar. Nice tribute and especially with those throwback unis.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As usual, for the past three decades, the Dallas Cowboys are out of the playoffs before the Eagles!

FJQ_Q7gXIAQnW7o.jpg:large
almost forgot.

another outstanding season again this year. You were right again and remain a top internet stick poker to me.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably mostly just frustration, but Eagles are just a mess.

looking at Hurts.
I now wonder if he is mentally tough enough to lead.
It was like a practice squad guy being yelled at by an eagles player. Hell it seemed like Mariota was like. Come on man, dont pick on the guy.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of the veterans are coming out in defense of Sirianni while also suggesting some things went badly wrong this season. I wonder what it all means. Perhaps Lurie forced the change to Patricia, or the hiring of the coordinators who wound up being in over their heads, or both?

I'm sure the real issues will come out in due time.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny, but Hurts's stoic demeanor was praised when they were winning, and is now being criticized when they are losing. The guy has like zero emotion. I'm not sure if it is good or bad.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a feeling about Kelce watching him walk over to Stoutland at the end of the game and almost wrote this then. If this was Kelce's last game, start fitting that man for his gold jacket. Guaranteed first ballot HOFer. One of the best Centers I've ever seen and I'll say what I've been saying for years...there is no way the Eagles win in 2017 w/o him. That was one of the most dominant runs by an OL I've seen. Guy was out in front of everything and pulling and sealing LBs and just dominating at the 2nd level. I had no idea he could move like that until that season. I'm guessing it was "just time" but also the drama surrounding the Eagles clinched it for an old school guy like him. I'll admit I've been jealous of him since Frederick got sick and I'll admit I'm glad he is retiring, healthy and on his own terms of course.

Baby Hat GIF by MOODMAN
An all time top 10 gif

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny, but Hurts's stoic demeanor was praised when they were winning, and is now being criticized when they are losing. The guy has like zero emotion. I'm not sure if it is good or bad.
Yeah, that's kind of a weird thing. I get the fact that he doesn't get too high or low but sometimes a little emotion is a good thing. Easy to be even keeled when everything is working but when the team is struggling, perception matters and your leader has to be at least a little more animated or vocal on the sideline. I'm not so much criticizing him and obviously, he's not a guy that gets into people's faces but maybe his personality has been the reason he's been just good and not great for most of his football life. Last season obviously the exception to that and he may bounce back but he doesn't seem to play with an edge like some of the greats did.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I understand this. The fan is being detained for cussing at a football game?
One of the rules the lawyers put in print is "no yelling."

Congress is mostly lawyers. They are fucking retarded.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's kind of a weird thing. I get the fact that he doesn't get too high or low but sometimes a little emotion is a good thing. Easy to be even keeled when everything is working but when the team is struggling, perception matters and your leader has to be at least a little more animated or vocal on the sideline. I'm not so much criticizing him and obviously, he's not a guy that gets into people's faces but maybe his personality has been the reason he's been just good and not great for most of his football life. Last season obviously the exception to that and he may bounce back but he doesn't seem to play with an edge like some of the greats did.
Don't know if he's had the same offensive coordinator for at least 2 years in a row.
He was great with Shane Steichen calling the plays, but once he left, it all went to pieces.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So no word out of Philly or Dallas and it's Thursday. Gotta say I'm surprised.