• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Should the Eagles Fire Nick Sirianni?

Should Philly Fire Sirianni?

• Total voters

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 28,766.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They drafted two interior OL the last few drafts. Landon Dickerson can play center. Cam Jurgens can play center. Dickerson is a 2 time Pro Bowl G and Jurgens is a Pro Bowl alternate this year. They also drafted Tyler Steen who could fit in at the guard spot that opens when either of these guys go to center. They’ll be fine as long as they don’t lose their OL coach Stoudtland. As long as they have him, the Eagles OL will be solid.
That's good.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They drafted two interior OL the last few drafts. Landon Dickerson can play center. Cam Jurgens can play center. Dickerson is a 2 time Pro Bowl G and Jurgens is a Pro Bowl alternate this year. They also drafted Tyler Steen who could fit in at the guard spot that opens when either of these guys go to center. They’ll be fine as long as they don’t lose their OL coach Stoudtland. As long as they have him, the Eagles OL will be solid.
I think Stoudtland is the one guy on that coaching staff that they need to do whatever it takes to keep. The guy is a great OL coach. The rest of the staff? I don't know who's good and who isn't but the HC and coordinators need to be replaced, imo.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
somebody needs to teach them how to tackle.they got flat out embarrased last night,on both sides of the ball.they,re gonna have a big place at ol to fill too,kelsie is retiring.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Stoudtland is the one guy on that coaching staff that they need to do whatever it takes to keep. The guy is a great OL coach. The rest of the staff? I don't know who's good and who isn't but the HC and coordinators need to be replaced, imo.
Stoudt was brought in by Chip Kelly. He survived Chip being fired, he survived Doug being fired, and he is likely to survive Nick getting fired. Maybe. The players seem to be rallying around Nick in interviews and social media saying they want Nick back.

Regardless, they’re cleaning house. I’m certain Stoudt has a job if he still wants it and Nick has a chance. However, the rest of the staff is out, especially on the defensive side.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam Juergens was drafted to basically be the center of the future, and he may be OK but of course it is hard if not impossible to replace a Hall of Fame center like Jason Kelce.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam Juergens was drafted to basically be the center of the future, and he may be OK but of course it is hard if not impossible to replace a Hall of Fame center like Jason Kelce.
Even if the quality of play is on par, Kelce’s experience is invaluable in making calls and setting up protections and run block schemes. His experience in that realm didn’t show up last night though. Thought the Bucs out schemed the OL

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gave kelce and these guys these fucking coordinators for their last run? Fuck you Nick. Goodbye. Brian Johnson is a piece of shit. One of the dumbest assholes on the planet.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gave kelce and these guys these fucking coordinators for their last run? Fuck you Nick. Goodbye. Brian Johnson is a piece of shit. One of the dumbest assholes on the planet.
The stories that come out the next 2-3 weeks are going to be legendary. This was an all time collapse.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a feeling about Kelce watching him walk over to Stoutland at the end of the game and almost wrote this then. If this was Kelce's last game, start fitting that man for his gold jacket. Guaranteed first ballot HOFer. One of the best Centers I've ever seen and I'll say what I've been saying for years...there is no way the Eagles win in 2017 w/o him. That was one of the most dominant runs by an OL I've seen. Guy was out in front of everything and pulling and sealing LBs and just dominating at the 2nd level. I had no idea he could move like that until that season. I'm guessing it was "just time" but also the drama surrounding the Eagles clinched it for an old school guy like him. I'll admit I've been jealous of him since Frederick got sick and I'll admit I'm glad he is retiring, healthy and on his own terms of course.

Baby Hat GIF by MOODMAN

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough night for Eagles fans. I have to give props to them for knowing their team and producing this thread ahead of the game.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a feeling about Kelce watching him walk over to Stoutland at the end of the game and almost wrote this then. If this was Kelce's last game, start fitting that man for his gold jacket. Guaranteed first ballot HOFer. One of the best Centers I've ever seen and I'll say what I've been saying for years...there is no way the Eagles win in 2017 w/o him. That was one of the most dominant runs by an OL I've seen. Guy was out in front of everything and pulling and sealing LBs and just dominating at the 2nd level. I had no idea he could move like that until that season. I'm guessing it was "just time" but also the drama surrounding the Eagles clinched it for an old school guy like him. I'll admit I've been jealous of him since Frederick got sick and I'll admit I'm glad he is retiring, healthy and on his own terms of course.

Baby Hat GIF by MOODMAN
Great post. It was time. He hung on for two more swings at Lombardi and it didn’t work out. I think he was on fumes. Having to work against a physical specimen in Vita Vea last night on his frame reminded him he’s too old for this shit now. He has replaced Brian Dawkins as my favorite Eagle of all time. I don’t know about first ballot. I dont think a center has been first ballot in a long damn time. Mike Webster for instance wasn’t even first ballot and he had 4 Super Bowls on a dynasty and just as many All Pros and Pro Bowls as Kelce. But he is definitely getting in.

On a brighter note, Lane Johnson told the media last night he’s definitely coming back and he feels like he has 2-3 more good years in him. I’ve always worried when Kelce moved on that Lane would quickly follow.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@belcherboy didn't understand.

Now he sees what we who have been closely watching saw weeks ago. This Eagles squad was a dead team walking.

No passion. No confidence. Just playing out the string. I think the coach needs to be fired, but either way, whether it is him or all his assistants, some big changes coming.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@belcherboy didn't understand.

Now he sees what we who have been closely watching saw weeks ago. This Eagles squad was a dead team walking.

No passion. No confidence. Just playing out the string. I think the coach needs to be fired, but either way, whether it is him or all his assistants, some big changes coming.

Yeah, I watched the Bucs more than the Eagles this season (I live near Atlanta and am surrounded by Falcons fans). I wasn't impressed much with them, even at the end of the season. I guess I should have listened to you all when you said the Eagles were done after their 10-1 start.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably mostly just frustration, but Eagles are just a mess.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was shocked the eagles futility on defense and tackling was worse than dallas showed sunday