• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shame on you Georgia/HC Richt

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously, we've both made up our minds. Moving along.

Haven't made up my mind about anything. As I said, I have no problem giving Richt the benefit of the doubt!!

Guess you couldn't find anything re: Kiffin lying!!:lol:

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't made up my mind about anything. As I said, I have no problem giving Richt the benefit of the doubt!!

Guess you couldn't find anything re: Kiffin lying!!:lol:

Lane Kiffin has a long history of character issues. Mark Richt does not. Few people are willing to give Kiffin the benefit of the doubt on anything, and he doesn't deserve it. To the contrary, Richt is one of the classiest coaches in college football and most all people are willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. You really want to argue Kiffin v. Richt? Seriously?

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lane Kiffin has a long history of character issues. Mark Richt does not. Few people are willing to give Kiffin the benefit of the doubt on anything, and he doesn't deserve it. To the contrary, Richt is one of the classiest coaches in college football and most all people are willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. You really want to argue Kiffin v. Richt? Seriously?

Snake oil salesman vs Bible salesman :yahoo:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Still nothing to back anything up. Like I said, I have no issue with Richt getting the benefit of the doubt. I even said that he's earned it. You might stop being butthurt long enough to comprehend that.

I never accused him of lying like you did with Kiffin. I simply showed why he might when you asked what reason he would have.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is it not the same? In both cases, they were accused of something and in both cases they gave a plausible explanation.

Interesting that you choose to give one the benefit of the doubt and not the other.

Richt has video evidence that shows the guy getting hit in the general area. It makes sense.

Kiffin is just him saying 1 thing one time, and something else another time. I don't care how Kiffin votes or what he said either way, I just consider one to have more evidence to back it up, while the other is just the persons word.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still nothing to back anything up. Like I said, I have no issue with Richt getting the benefit of the doubt. I even said that he's earned it. You might stop being butthurt long enough to comprehend that.

I never accused him of lying like you did with Kiffin. I simply showed why he might when you asked what reason he would have.

I'm butthurt? I've tried to move along, but you keep coming back. You are now backtracking that Richt didn't lie, yet you maintained just a few posts ago that he did. Now you are just playing the devils advocate, etc. I don't have to defend Richt ... everyone on this list would (other than some Gators), except that there is no need too ... it is so patently obvious that he is a class guy. You apparently have all sorts of problems with Richt getting the benefit of the doubt as you can't seem to move along. So, here we go ... google is your friend:

https://www.google.com/search?q=lane+kffin+lying&rlz=1C1EODB_enUS511US516&oq=lane+kffin+lying&aqs=chrome..69i57j0.3945j0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=lane+kiffin+lying&spell=1

https://www.google.com/search?q=lane+kffin+lying&rlz=1C1EODB_enUS511US516&oq=lane+kffin+lying&aqs=chrome..69i57j0.3945j0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=lane+kiffin+character+issues

https://www.google.com/search?q=lane+kffin+lying&rlz=1C1EODB_enUS511US516&oq=lane+kffin+lying&aqs=chrome..69i57j0.3945j0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=lane+kiffin+is+a+jerk

https://www.google.com/search?q=lane+kffin+lying&rlz=1C1EODB_enUS511US516&oq=lane+kffin+lying&aqs=chrome..69i57j0.3945j0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=lane%20kiffin%20integrity

I can't talk about Kiffin and his problems and lying better than these hundreds of articles. If you want to play devils advocate with them, have at it. I have better things to do.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not like Richt flattens footballs or changes uniform numbers right before kickoff or cheats on his wife. Kiffin is terrible for USC - this will be his last year. I hope he stays.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richt has video evidence that shows the guy getting hit in the general area. It makes sense.

Kiffin is just him saying 1 thing one time, and something else another time. I don't care how Kiffin votes or what he said either way, I just consider one to have more evidence to back it up, while the other is just the persons word.

The video evidence isn't as conclusive as you want it to be. And again, I'm not saying Richt lied or that he doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt!! But to claim that he has no reason to lie is a bit naïve. Just because he likely didn't lie, doesn't mean that he didn't have a reason.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The video evidence isn't as conclusive as you want it to be. And again, I'm not saying Richt lied or that he doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt!! But to claim that he has no reason to lie is a bit naïve. Just because he likely didn't lie, doesn't mean that he didn't have a reason.

I have no "want" in this.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark Richt snorted a line of crystal meth off a hooker's vag one time at party I was at. Bible salesman my ass.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm butthurt? I've tried to move along, but you keep coming back. You are now backtracking that Richt didn't lie, yet you maintained just a few posts ago that he did. Now you are just playing the devils advocate, etc. I don't have to defend Richt ... everyone on this list would (other than some Gators), except that there is no need too ... it is so patently obvious that he is a class guy. You apparently have all sorts of problems with Richt getting the benefit of the doubt as you can't seem to move along. So, here we go ... google is your friend:

https://www.google.com/search?q=lan...d=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=lane+kiffin+lying&spell=1

https://www.google.com/search?q=lan...hrome&ie=UTF-8#q=lane+kiffin+character+issues

https://www.google.com/search?q=lan...rceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=lane+kiffin+is+a+jerk

https://www.google.com/search?q=lan...rceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=lane kiffin integrity

I can't talk about Kiffin and his problems and lying better than these hundreds of articles. If you want to play devils advocate with them, have at it. I have better things to do.

Show me one post where I claimed Richt lied. I have never once claimed that he lied. Your butthurt shows in the fact that you are claiming that I said he lied, when I never did. So there is no backtracking on my part.

Looked through the articles. Some where they said he lied, but none where it was actually proven. Kind of like you saying that I said Richt was lying.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark Richt snorted a line of crystal meth off a hooker's vag one time at party I was at. Bible salesman my ass.

Post pics, or I am calling bullshit (now is about time that the Photoshop experts among us need to step forward and earn their keep).

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post pics, or I am calling bullshit (now is about time that the Photoshop experts among us need to step forward and earn their keep).

Man I really hope someone delivers. :D

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me one post where I claimed Richt lied. I have never once claimed that he lied. Your butthurt shows in the fact that you are claiming that I said he lied, when I never did. So there is no backtracking on my part.

Looked through the articles. Some where they said he lied, but none where it was actually proven. Kind of like you saying that I said Richt was lying.

You have to be kidding.

1.) Yes they do have a reason to lie. They would be getting trashed all over the media and the replays would be all over SportsCenter. Not a good look.

But, keep on backtracking. That taken care of ...

If you are talking about proven in the court of law, I guess not. But the general consensus is that he lied. Argue with them if you don't like it. But you have to be seriously delusional to get into an argument about Kiffin v. Richt.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show it to the world then dumbass. Here's your chance to win an actual argument for the first time if what you say is true.:laugh3:

Is your name Camfantasy? As you would like to say fheg and ghey boy go check out page 11, post #173. It's amazing how bad some people think they can lie and I swear I think they start to believe it themselves. Just check out your pussy post to go with this big fat lie. Now go on and look and lets hear your shit now!And for the record I've been right everytime with you and Romeo. You're just both too stupid to know it or like below you just lie to yourselves and others! :nod: Click post below and check #173 :suds:

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...64-shame-you-georgia-hc-richt-11.html#3526968