• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shame on you Georgia/HC Richt

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you claim that I called Richt a liar, but you show nothing where I actually did. You post these comments like "You've got to be kidding" but back it up with nothing. Either show me where I called him a liar or drop it. You made the accusation, not me.

And gee, I guess since it's a general consensus, then it must be true. Reporters NEVER repeat what another reporter says without checking.

You are the one that can't let it go ... I've tried on numerous occasions to move along and you have to keep stalking me. I gave you the quote above where you said he is lying. Don't know what else you want. As for the general consensus about Kiffin, yeah, the general consensus is that he lied. In that we aren't in his brain, that's the best I've got and it's good for me. Again, Kiffin's character means he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt in that scenario.

[X] Stalker filter - TrojanFan12

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether or not he was hit In the package he was moving just fine til he got the signal to go down.

It was a chump move. If you agree faking injuries is wrong that is.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Georgia was just on the Clowney conditioning regimen :dhd:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether or not he was hit In the package he was moving just fine til he got the signal to go down.

They wouldn't give him time to get off the field before calling a play. He had to go down.

Surely you don't think he should have had to walk off the field while the other team is about to run a play.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Read Richt's explanation ... it will show exactly why he was told to go down:

P: Coach ... I'm hurt, got popped in the nads, really bad. What do I do?

C: Lie down ... if you are hurt we'll get you out.

P: Ok, gonna lie down now.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They wouldn't give him time to get off the field before calling a play. He had to go down.

Surely you don't think he should have had to walk off the field while the other team is about to run a play.

Really? PLZ watch again. See the shadows going on and off? He had plenty of time and he was obviously not in any pain. He was going to stay on the field and then went down like somebody shot him with a tater gun....

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
watching it again he was quite spry and bouncing around before he went down. Check out the other guy leaving field... He couldn't do that?

C'mon

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's OK Dog fans, it's not like your players are fragile or anything

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? PLZ watch again. See the shadows going on and off? He had plenty of time and he was obviously not in any pain. He was going to stay on the field and then went down like somebody shot him with a tater gun....

I see the Clemson line already heading back to the line.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read Richt's explanation ... it will show exactly why he was told to go down:

P: Coach ... I'm hurt, got popped in the nads, really bad. What do I do?

C: Lie down ... if you are hurt we'll get you out.

P: Ok, gonna lie down now.

:rolleyes2:

please

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, really. Do you really think would lie about this? Listen to you trying to figure out the timing and what was in the kids head, and how injured he was by looking at 2 videos that last about 8 seconds. I mean think about it ... you are saying you can tell in the video that the kid was not in pain. Seriously?

Are teams faking injuries to slow down teams like yours. Probably, might go as far as to say yes.

Is faking injuries good? No.

Did this kid fake an injury? I think not based on the second video and Richt's explanation.

But you HUNH guys are always going to see what you want to see on this.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the ref hadnt even grabbed the ball to spot it.

Gimme a break guise.... Seriously...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKY6WqwbFCM&feature=player_detailpage]Clemson vs Georgia - 2013; Georgia player fakes injury - YouTube[/ame]

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
watch UGA player 58. He is trotting off the field after faker is already down from the tater gun blast.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What's more likely ... you guys trying to interpret what a 5 second video shows, and acting like you know what is the head of the player and coach, or what the coach and player have explained happened, which makes a lot of sense.

I'm done defending it ... I can't say he wasn't faking it, cause I am not the player. But in context the most likely scenario to me is what Richt is saying.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, really. Do you really think would lie about this? Listen to you trying to figure out the timing and what was in the kids head, and how injured he was by looking at 2 videos that last about 8 seconds. I mean think about it ... you are saying you can tell in the video that the kid was not in pain. Seriously?

Are teams faking injuries to slow down teams like yours. Probably, might go as far as to say yes.

Is faking injuries good? No.

Did this kid fake an injury? I think not based on the second video and Richt's explanation.

But you HUNH guys are always going to see what you want to see on this.
Come on this kid looked to the sideline like he was looking for a signal or play. Then turned around and went down and the kid next to him immediately started pointing like he knew it was going to happen or something.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Matches exactly what Richt and the player, supported by the video, says. Look to the sideline, hey Coach, got kicked in the nads ... what do you want me to do? Stay there, we will come and get you.

You can disagree with the coaches for doing that, but you can't state with any certainty that didn't happen exactly as Richt is explaining. And, I am willing to give Richt the benefit of the doubt.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on this kid looked to the sideline like he was looking for a signal or play. Then turned around and went down and the kid next to him immediately started pointing like he knew it was going to happen or something.

Or, as Richt and the kid hav both said, he looked to the sideline and said, coach, got kicked in the nads and need to come out. What do you want me to do? Hang there, we'll come out and get you. Equally plausible, especially in light of the video showing he did get hit in the nads.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or, as Richt and the kid hav both said, he looked to the sideline and said, coach, got kicked in the nads and need to come out. What do you want me to do? Hang there, we'll come out and get you. Equally plausible, especially in light of the video showing he did get hit in the nads.
I think why I am a skeptical is he was walking towards the sideline and he turned around. Why not just go down why turn around.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the one that can't let it go ... I've tried on numerous occasions to move along and you have to keep stalking me. I gave you the quote above where you said he is lying. Don't know what else you want. As for the general consensus about Kiffin, yeah, the general consensus is that he lied. In that we aren't in his brain, that's the best I've got and it's good for me. Again, Kiffin's character means he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt in that scenario.

[X] Stalker filter - TrojanFan12

You tried to move on once, while still claiming that my mind was made up. I told you that it wasn't made up and agreed that Richt has earned the benefit of the doubt. Where you quoted me claiming that I said he lied, I said that he would have reason to lie and why, I never said that he actually lied.

Saying someone has reason to lie is not saying that they lied. And now you want to play the stalker card with someone who actually agrees with you re: Richt earning the benefit of the doubt.

I see there are a few others on here that actually disagree with you, are they stalkers too?