• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shame on you Georgia/HC Richt

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam-

Like I said, since y'all love to give thumbs down instead of just post straight up I'll be glad to pm my Mom's number so your Mom can call her and tattle! 22 thumbs down during our back and forths. And no not all you! You just lie about it! You, Romeo and mamba, the three amigos! :yahoo:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam-

Like I said, since y'all love to give thumbs down instead of just post straight up I'll be glad to pm my Mom's number so your Mom can call her and tattle! 22 thumbs down during our back and forths. And no not all you! You just lie about it! You, Romeo and mamba, the three amigos! :yahoo:

Keep crying about the imaginary thumbs down. You keep looking like the little whiny bitch that you are. As much as you bitch about this, I would've hated to have you around during rep.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam-

That's ok. I already have her number. You are free to pm me her pregnancy results though. :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's ok. I already have her number. I'm just waiting for the pregnancy results now.:yahoo:

Damn cam, get the bitch to swallow. We don't need to continue this line in the gene pool.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn cam, get the bitch to swallow. We don't need to continue this line in the gene pool.

I think we'll be fine. She said she was smoking meth at a nuclear plant while she was pregnant with him.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's ok. I already have her number. You are free to pm me her pregnancy results though. :yahoo:

She said you couldn't get it up but lied about it since that's what liars do! She also said it was so small she couldn't tell if you got it up. She did say Romeo stepped in though and took you from behind and you both were so happy and that is why you are still a couple today! Congrats to the lovely couple! :suds:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam

All this shows what type person you are. Called me a liar, asked for proof. I proved you were a liar and then you just start making put downs a damn 12 year old would make. Damn, you are one smart dude! Were you sticking your tongue out as you wrote it! :L It's easy to see what type person Romeo is. He's a follower. We call them losers down here, (getting back to football), kind of like your VaTech Hokies are! :nod:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam

All this shows what type person you are. Called me a liar, asked for proof. I proved you were a liar and then you just start making put downs a damn 12 year old would make. Damn, you are one smart dude! Were you sticking your tongue out as you wrote it! :L It's easy to see what type person Romeo is. He's a follower. We call them losers down here, (getting back to football), kind of like your VaTech Hokies are! :nod:

And you're a real winner there buddy! :thumb:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow and I see where you didn't thumbs down me either. Analogy for you- Kind of like letting the air out of someone tires because they embarrassed them in front of a crowd. Wait a minute, I better go check my tires too. :nod:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow and I see where you didn't thumbs down me either. Analogy for you- Kind of like letting the air out of someone tires because they embarrassed them in front of a crowd. Wait a minute, I better go check my tires too. :nod:

Could you cry a little more about the thumbs down? Your tears provide me with nourishment.

hatcher3333

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so it is okay for an offense to speed up play but not for a defense to slow it down? I missed that rule.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so it is okay for an offense to speed up play but not for a defense to slow it down? I missed that rule.
Its not ok to fake injury. You see the most important word...fake.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you cry a little more about the thumbs down? Your tears provide me with nourishment.

You seem to have an infatuation with it. I can see using it for other posts but to thumbs down someone you're in a disagreement with on all their posts is just childish but I'm working hard to consider the source. What a loser! Cam and Romeo; liar and loser! That would make a good movie title! :yahoo:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to have an infatuation with it. I can see using it for other posts but to thumbs down someone you're in a disagreement with on all their posts is just childish but I'm working hard to consider the source. What a loser! Cam and Romeo; liar and loser! That would make a good movie title! :yahoo:

:L

You're the one who keeps bringing it up. Nobody else but you. It's obvious it bothers you because you keep bringing it up. The best part about all this is its obvious cam and I own your dumb ass because you can't help yourself from making the lamest insults to try to get the last word in. :laugh3:

Keep crying bud. I think it's cute. Hey, quote some more Shakespeare for me dumb ass.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except that they didn't fake the injury in this instance.
When you watch the video you can almost see the guy looking to the sideline before sitting on the ground.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to be kidding.

But, keep on backtracking. That taken care of ...

If you are talking about proven in the court of law, I guess not. But the general consensus is that he lied. Argue with them if you don't like it. But you have to be seriously delusional to get into an argument about Kiffin v. Richt.

Again, you claim that I called Richt a liar, but you show nothing where I actually did. You post these comments like "You've got to be kidding" but back it up with nothing. Either show me where I called him a liar or drop it. You made the accusation, not me.

And gee, I guess since it's a general consensus, then it must be true. Reporters NEVER repeat what another reporter says without checking.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you watch the video you can almost see the guy looking to the sideline before sitting on the ground.

Read my previous post with the other video, and Richt's explanation. You still may disagree, but it adds some important context.