• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shame on you Georgia/HC Richt

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks that way to me. Think through Richt's explanation ... team mate says, are you injured in your private parts? Fuck, yeah. Get down ... they'll come get you.

Don't see the problems you see. But, you can go ahead a draw your conclusion from the 5 second snippet with no context or explanation, instead of the coach and player's explanation which makes sense in context.

I'm going to believe my player and coach, and you won't. Nothing new there.

I'm not saying it didn't happen, just didn't look that way to me. As for believing the coach and the player: Do you honestly think Richt is going to come out and say: "Hell yes we told our guys to fake injuries. They were getting tired. It was his turn to fake one and his teammate had to step up and remind him".?

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have given 3 thumbs down in my entire stay here and it was to plorsters who were making fun of a kid with cancer ya fuckstick.

Quit making shit up b4 I come to bama and slap the shit outta ya you FUCKING LIAR!!!!

Now, now Mamba, cool down. Breathe, man. Breathe. There you go. Feel better now? :suds:

ANYONE WHO SAYS CRAP ABOUT MAMBA IS TOTALLY FULL OF IT. JUST SAYING. :lame:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have given 3 thumbs down in my entire stay here and it was to plorsters who were making fun of a kid with cancer ya fuckstick.

Quit making shit up b4 I come to bama and slap the shit outta ya you FUCKING LIAR!!!!

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now, now Mamba, cool down. Breathe, man. Breathe. There you go. Feel better now? :suds:
I aint even mad. that is how I troll en sech.

My Jimmies remain unrustled

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
love watching BamaTee's comebacks.... He goes all "I am innocent" en sech.

WHy you gotta call names.... LOL

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying it didn't happen, just didn't look that way to me. As for believing the coach and the player: Do you honestly think Richt is going to come out and say: "Hell yes we told our guys to fake injuries. They were getting tired. It was his turn to fake one and his teammate had to step up and remind him".?

Do you really see Mark Richt and the player sitting down and coming up with some BS story? All they have to do is say that is not what happened and say no comment.

The problem is that having seen the first video the narrative has been established. Their explanation makes sense and explains both videos. Do you really think they took hours of time to dig that up to make up an excuse that is really a lie? Seriously?

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really see Mark Richt and the player sitting down and coming up with some BS story? All they have to do is say that is not what happened and say no comment.

The problem is that having seen the first video the narrative has been established. Their explanation makes sense and explains both videos. Do you really think they took hours of time to dig that up to make up an excuse that is really a lie? Seriously?

No they only needed a few minutes

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The video is enough proof to give the benefit of the doubt. Especially since there is only 1 instance of it happening and the video shows he did get hit in the general area. What was said about having to stop play made total sense.

I thought it was pretty lame based on the original video, but I see no reason to believe it was intentional now. Falsely accusing people is lame.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry folks. Made a few poor decisions tonight in my plorsts. Drank

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The video is enough proof to give the benefit of the doubt. Especially since there is only 1 instance of it happening and the video shows he did get hit in the general area. What was said about having to stop play made total sense.

I thought it was pretty lame based on the original video, but I see no reason to believe it was intentional now. Falsely accusing people is lame.

:agree:

Why aren't there 4 or 5 more videos of players doing this if the Dawgs were calling in fall down false injuries.

I am no longer embarrassed by my Dawg's actions. It sounded out of character for Richt. Glad to see that is the case.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Again, not saying that the guy definitely faked the injury. But I'm also not just dismissing the possibility out of hand and backing it up with someone saying that wasn't the case when they have plenty of reason to lie.

Last year, Lane Kiffin said that he wouldn't vote USC #1, then he did. When he explained that what he meant was that he if was the coach of another team, he wouldn't vote them #1, everyone came unglued and said his explanation was crap and called him a liar!!

Now Richt, says his team didn't fake an injury (even though that's how it looks) and everyone is supposed to just take him at his word?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, not saying that the guy definitely faked the injury. But I'm also not just dismissing the possibility out of hand and backing it up with someone saying that wasn't the case when they have plenty of reason to lie.

Last year, Lane Kiffin said that he wouldn't vote USC #1, then he did. When he explained that what he meant was that he if was the coach of another team, he wouldn't vote them #1, everyone came unglued and said his explanation was crap and called him a liar!!

Now Richt, says his team didn't fake an injury (even though that's how it looks) and everyone is supposed to just take him at his word?

Sorry, that's just not even close to being the same.

I see no reason not to give the benefit of the doubt. :noidea:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, that's just not even close to being the same.

I see no reason not to give the benefit of the doubt. :noidea:

How is it not the same? In both cases, they were accused of something and in both cases they gave a plausible explanation.

Interesting that you choose to give one the benefit of the doubt and not the other.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. What reason do they have to lie? It isn't against the rules, there would be no penalty. It hasn't been reported in any major sports news coverage. It was simply blogged, apparently out of context.

2. Let's see ... Lane Kiffin lying and Mark Richt lying. Don't think I need to say anything more.

3. When you say that is how it looks, you are still holding to your narrative that you bought into prior to seeing the other video and the coach and player's explanation. Based on the new evidence and Mark Richt's reputation, yes, he gets the benefit of the doubt and almost everyone will take him at his word.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. What reason do they have to lie? It isn't against the rules, there would be no penalty. It hasn't been reported in any major sports news coverage. It was simply blogged, apparently out of context.

2. Let's see ... Lane Kiffin lying and Mark Richt lying. Don't think I need to say anything more.

3. When you say that is how it looks, you are still holding to your narrative that you bought into prior to seeing the other video and the coach and player's explanation. Based on the new evidence and Mark Richt's reputation, yes, he gets the benefit of the doubt and almost everyone will take him at his word.

1.) Yes they do have a reason to lie. They would be getting trashed all over the media and the replays would be all over SportsCenter. Not a good look.

2.) What has Lane Kiffin lied about? He told Tennessee before they hired him, that the only job that he would leave Tennessee for is USC. Guess which job he left for? Claiming he's a liar and saying your coach isn't, doesn't make either true.

3.) No, when I say that's how it looks, it's because that's how it looks to me, with my eyes. I think you know me well enough from cbs (or you should anyway) that if it didn't look that way to me, I'd say so!!

Additionally, I have no problem giving Richt the benefit of the doubt. He's earned it, imo. I'm just playing devils advocate re: his explanation.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.) Yes they do have a reason to lie. They would be getting trashed all over the media and the replays would be all over SportsCenter. Not a good look.

2.) What has Lane Kiffin lied about? He told Tennessee before they hired him, that the only job that he would leave Tennessee for is USC. Guess which job he left for? Claiming he's a liar and saying your coach isn't, doesn't make either true.

3.) No, when I say that's how it looks, it's because that's how it looks to me, with my eyes. I think you know me well enough from cbs (or you should anyway) that if it didn't look that way to me, I'd say so!!

Additionally, I have no problem giving Richt the benefit of the doubt. He's earned it, imo. I'm just playing devils advocate re: his explanation.

Obviously, we've both made up our minds. Moving along.