• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shame on you Georgia/HC Richt

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no. Advantage being taken away from the offense!!! :car:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BamaTee if you think faking injuries is ok you promote cheating, plain and simple.

The offense is in control if the D can handle tough luck. You better sprint to the sidelines and quit flopping down like a bunch of pussies. It is not right.

A no-huddle offense is just like a fast break team, if you can't get back on D, tough shit.

You have these big strong bruisers on D giving the offensive players huge hits and injuries. They need some strategy to score on them. So the D flops to stop em, pathetic!

post #1

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...-fast-paced-offenses-whine-when-defenses.html

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: God save my soul then. bama is 1-3 vs them including not a single win in 4 years. Florida "maybe" not running a no huddle (that was specifically not the only criteria I used as well) in 2008 aside. The fact still stands. Alabamans defensive scheme has weaknesses like every other ever developed, and the fact you guys can't see that is why you are labeled arrogant and elitist, not because your team wins.

Correct that. 0-3 since you don't consider Florida a no huddle utilized spread.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: God save my soul then. bama is 1-3 vs them including not a single win in 4 years. Florida "maybe" not running a no huddle (that was specifically not the only criteria I used as well) in 2008 aside. The fact still stands. Alabamans defensive scheme has weaknesses like every other ever developed, and the fact you guys can't see that is why you are labeled arrogant and elitist, not because your team wins.

Just for your record Cam, Alabama is 3-0 against Florida the last 3 times they've played, outscoring them 101-29! Next!

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What's your point Mamba? That I've continued to say the same thing? Y'all don't get it. It is NOT against the rules and taking a page out of your playbook that continues to reference rules please show me where it says you can't do this! I do find it funny when you attack my team, Alabama, like I'm the spokesman for them or something. Thanks for the power but I really don't think The University of Alabama is coming onto these threads and concerned what I say is my opinion!!! :laugh3:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you drunk? Because you've basically just changed the entire topic and went off into retard land.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct that. 0-3 since you don't consider Florida a no huddle utilized spread.

I don't really get into what teams run what but I guess we suck because according to Cam it appears we've never beaten a HUNH team. Although Auburn sure did (see BCS 2010) and they suck!!! :L

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bullshit:

We have beat it the majority of times we have faced it.

against low caliber hurry up utilized spread attacks maybe. bama has lost the majority of those games against decent competition

No huddle spread offenses are bamas Achilles heel. That is specifically what I was referencing.

Are you drunk? Because you've basically just changed the entire topic and went off into retard land.

And I'm the one that's retarded. :L

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record Cam,white mamba and Romeo don't think going back and forth on a message board is enough; between them they've given me 21 thumbs downs. Talk about children!!! I have not given them one. I guess they'll call and tell their mommy's to call mine next! :L

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Once again, the teams we have lost to in the past 5 years.

2012: Texas A&M
2011: LSU
2010: South Carolina, LSU, Auburn
2009: Nobody
2008: Florida, Utah.

So, 2 maybe 3 if you count Auburn in the past 5 years.

Yet, you leave out other teams like Ole Miss that have tried to run it because "they aren't quality enough", but try to include teams because they run a spread and cherry pick the data.

And hell, Texas A&M was dealt with overall and the no huddle part wasn't even the reason why they won - according to their own OC.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record Cam,white mamba and Romeo don't think going back and forth on a message board is enough; between them they've given me 21 thumbs downs. Talk about children!!! I have not given them one. I guess they'll call and tell their mommy's to call mine next! :L

You gonna cry about getting an imaginary thumbs down? That's gayer than whining about rep.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes you are but that's besides the point. I got a great idea Cam. Since Alabama can't beat those type offenses you should have VT go to it so next time Alabama doesn't beat their ass 35-10. :laugh3:

Hey the thumbs down button is right over there so go hit it loser!

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Screenshot one instance where I thumbed you down dumbass:lol:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gonna cry about getting an imaginary thumbs down? That's gayer than whining about rep.

Must mean something to you to go do it huh? This is the exact kind of back an forth that is going on in this thread but you're to slow to see what a hypocrite you are. Again, that is how you use it. See you make fun of me for mentioning the thumbs down button but you're a hypocrite by thinking it is important enough to push. Get it? Got it? Good! Doubt it...

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offense is in control if the D can handle tough luck. You better sprint to the sidelines and quit flopping down like a bunch of pussies. It is not right.

I am curious, why should the O be in control? Is it really good for football to have one of the teams be able to control the personnel on the other team?

A couple other questions I asked before ...

Is it harder to be a D player than an O player? In other words, do D players get more tired than O players? I am not sure I know the answer. But if it is yes, then that seems to me that should be considered.

One of the problems I have is with the HUNH teams is that many of them really don't do HUNH ... they just run up to the LOS so that the D can't substitute, and then they look over to the sideline and 20 seconds later they are snapping the ball. Is that manipulating the rules?

Any way, I don't like the fake injuries. I am embarrassed that it was so obvious. But, I am not crazy about CFB being played in a way that it eliminates or reduces their ability for a team to have their players on the field.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already saw it. Don't need to go look again. Nice way to divert though!!!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must mean something to you to go do it huh? This is the exact kind of back an forth that is going on in this thread but you're to slow to see what a hypocrite you are. Again, that is how you use it. See you make fun of me for mentioning the thumbs down button but you're a hypocrite by thinking it is important enough to push. Get it? Got it? Good! Doubt it...

I use it when I think someone makes a good post or a bad post. That's what it is there for. Whining about it is what is gay.

You clearly don't even know the meaning of the word hypocrite. Hey quote some more Shakespeare for me dumb ass. :L