• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SF 49ers embarrasing plea for Sunday vs SEA

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh look what the cat dragged out,you are aware those teams also were around 30 years more?
Yah know like the Skin's.

And the Hawks joined in 1976 before you were even a glimmer in your fathers eye.

what the hell are you talking about ? I of course meant many more teams have existed for decades more than Seattle and their history-seattle- is a very short so called tradition.

I was 11 in 76' wiseass

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what the hell are you talking about ? I of course meant many more teams have existed for decades more than Seattle and their history-seattle- is a very short so called tradition.

I was 11 in 76' wiseass

What exactly is your point?

Do you somehow feel a little better about yourself, a little superior because the team that you root for happens to have a longer history?!?

Rather sad. Try getting a life instead of trolling us.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was 11 in 76' wiseass

You are now permitted to act your age.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was 11 in 76' wiseass

So then the Hawks have roughly let's just say 25 years to get two or three SB's,does that sound about right?

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What exactly is your point?

Do you somehow feel a little better about yourself, a little superior because the team that you root for happens to have a longer history?!?

Rather sad. Try getting a life instead of trolling us.

my point is he made no point and talked about 30 years of losing like its some great tradition.

this has nothing to do with any team or teams I root for, just his perception of time and success.

what the hell does having a different view of time and disagreeing about sports stuff have to do with trolling ? its just an abused term now, pulled out when people don't like what someone else says

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So then the Hawks have roughly let's just say 25 years to get two or three SB's,does that sound about right?

you say a lot of nonsensical, non sequitur type stuff. Are you drinking ?

the Seahawks could start a better tradition by getting rid of gay 80s lime/dayglo green out of their uniforms.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIgZ7gMze7A]Wham! - Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now your problem with our team is one of the colors we use? Are you drinking?

our team ? are you on the payroll ?

seriously LOL dayglo lime green is a gay color for mens sports

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIgZ7gMze7A]Wham! - Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go - YouTube[/ame]

3peet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey pals up in the Northwest. Just to give you an update. Local media is treating this like a must win. I think it was evident by the stupid memo. Anyhow this game may make or break San Fran's season.

All the best Hawks! Wipe the floor with them! I'm so sick of hearing all these Whinerfans here talks as if the Niners are going on a dynasty and that Krappernick is the 2nd coming of Montana.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey pals up in the Northwest. Just to give you an update. Local media is treating this like a must win. I think it was evident by the stupid memo. Anyhow this game may make or break San Fran's season.

All the best Hawks! Wipe the floor with them! I'm so sick of hearing all these Whinerfans here talks as if the Niners are going on a dynasty and that Krappernick is the 2nd coming of Montana.

Appreciate the support 3peet ! Believe me Seahawks fans want this game bad and I think Pete Carroll and the Seahawks do as well. It's going to be a war!

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And NOW your big play is semantics?

Good lord. You're a shitty troll. :laugh3:

ie you have no valid response.

what does defining lime green as gay,which it is, have to do with trolling?

and I am amused when people say we and us when referring to something they have nothing to do with.

You watch pro athletes. You do not interact with them and they don't give a damn who you are.

sports is visual amusement and a chance to be right about who wins but has nothing to do with my personal/emotional life.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ie you have no valid response.

what does defining lime green as gay,which it is, have to do with trolling?

and I am amused when people say we and us when referring to something they have nothing to do with.

You watch pro athletes. You do not interact with them and they don't give a damn who you are.

sports is visual amusement and a chance to be right about who wins but has nothing to do with my personal/emotional life.
You really are the authority on invalid responses, aren't you?

Seriously, can we let Breaker out of timeout. This new guy sucks :lame:

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO at a Penn State fan playing the gay card over the color of uniforms!! :L

You really need to stop being such an idiot. You set yourself up waaaaaaay to easy.

how is that funny ? what does being a Penn State fan have to do with your bad joke ability ?

LOL lime green is a gay color no matter how you try to bend it.

That aside, Seattle is just on this years trendy hot streak and will falter when it counts just like SF did last year.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how is that funny ? what does being a Penn State fan have to do with your bad joke ability ?

LOL lime green is a gay color no matter how you try to bend it.

That aside, Seattle is just on this years trendy hot streak and will falter when it counts just like SF did last year.
You're really sticking it to us with all the gay bashing of one of our colors. When you're older than 14 you'll realize saying everything's gay isn't as clever as you think it is.

Seattle's just a trendy team, huh? Unlike your Redskins of last year?

:L

3peet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best argument I've heard yet for 9erfans saying why the Niners will win. "Seattle already has the division locked up so they don't really need this game"

:wtf2:

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're really sticking it to us with all the gay bashing of one of our colors. When you're older than 14 you'll realize saying everything's gay isn't as clever as you think it is.

I gotta agree. Of all the arguments he could have made that would have been football related he seems to have decided calling the color green "gay" is his best shot. To each their own I guess. To me it sounded it a little junior high schoolish.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best argument I've heard yet for 9erfans saying why the Niners will win. "Seattle already has the division locked up so they don't really need this game"

:wtf2:
And yet, we'll take it anyway LOL

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

last year and teams I like have nothing to do with Seattles success or lack of success this year.

Sticking it to you ? i'm talking about a teams gay color selection, how does that involve you ?

Fascinating..the sports fan tactic of trying to make it personal. I don't care what Washington has or hasn't done in relation to Seattle.