• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to dodge the issue with more bland and regurgitated rhetoric.

There are hundreds (probably thousands) of shootings and attempted murders every day int he US. It sucks. Hardly makes people of a certain political bent demented or in need of institutionalization. At least most sane people wouldn't think so.

Normally I wouldn't compare anyone to Hitler but when you de-humanize people by spouting off that liberals are diseased and should be forced into hospitals away from "real Americans" you're treading pretty close to the Hitler line, whether you like it or not.

No surprise you continue to live in the dark, detached from reality.

Keep supporting the sick and twisted and the violent and you will eventually become one too.

These people need help, not more enablers.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel sorry for all the demented far leftists so riled up by the media that you go on killing sprees and use Hitler to argue your political views. Hitler killed people. These rabid Trump haters need real help, dare I say love - in their lives. Not more pandemonium and outrage.

These people know exactly what they're doing. The media, celebrities, and politicians have been stirring up hysteria over the Russian conspiracy theory, normalizing political violence, and calling for "resistance" and to "take down" Trump for over a year now. Don't forget CNN interviewing some nutjob who rushed Trump on stage like he was a hero.

And when you support that, you're supporting the violence and the craziness too.

Oh and you're blaming people for normalizing "political violence". When you support this guy?

Trump suggests 'second amendment people' could stop Clinton – video

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No surprise you continue to live in the dark, detached from reality.

Keep supporting the sick and twisted and the violent and you will eventually become one too.

These people need help, not more enablers.

More vague references to nothing factual.

How have I ever supported the violent? Please enlighten me. With facts.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and you're blaming people for normalizing "political violence". When you support this guy?

Trump suggests 'second amendment people' could stop Clinton – video

More guesswork by you. Because you're obsessed with violence you (and the equally paranoid author) of courses interprets this as "Kill Hillary."

Meanwhile we have actual killings happening as a result of actual orders to incite violence and you don't care.

Answer this - how many Democratic politicians and police were gunned down by Obama haters during President Obama's 8 years?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Answer this - how many Democratic politicians and police were gunned down Obama haters during President Obama's 8 years?

Spoiler alert: Zero

Now how many Republican politicians were gunned down today by a crazed, Trump hating far Lefty?

How many cops did BLM shoot and or kill?

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More guesswork by you. Because you're obsessed with violence you (and the equally paranoid author) of courses interprets this as "Kill Hillary."

Meanwhile we have actual killings happening as a result of actual orders to incite violence and you don't care.

Answer this - how many Democratic politicians and police were killed by Obama haters during President Obama's 8 years?

What the fuck are you even talking about?

But there were violent attacks against Democrats during the Obama years.

Conservatives forget history in discrediting Trump protesters

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gabbie Giffords was shot by a mentally ill anti government conspiracy theorist ... probably an Infowars/Trump reddit type guy

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read about it. Awful, and the kind of person I'm talking about. Political outrage that leads to violence. That guy had all kinds of red flags about him, but he was allowed to carry on with his political hatred. Should have been put in a mental facility.

Now, in 2017, we are seeing this with far left Trump haters.

Take away their social media privileges and fully monitor their use of prescription drugs. No amount of money is too much to throw at mental illness.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How have I ever supported the violent? Please enlighten me. With facts.

Chris Neil.

:behindsofa:

/sorry.

You know, it's interesting. Even with only seeing people's responses to things I don't see, I still feel the thread makes more sense than if I was seeing all the posts.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rob, trying to politicize a deranged mentally ill shooter is poor form. Sure, in today's case it's the low hanging fruit but mental illness knows no political affiliations. There are just as many crazy lefty liberals as there are crazy righty fascists.

Hopefully today's shooting will cause Congress to seek common ground and actually get something done as opposed to the same shit show they been peddling for the last seven years.

I just traveled the globe and almost everywhere the US political situation is seen as a total joke - the US has become a laughingstock. The media sucks, the government sucks and apparently a large proportion of the electorate does as well. America is not being made great again - you may see it happening in your own little corner/bubble but your little bubble does not make up the entire nation nor the world. And don't go blaming Obama and the Democrats for this mess, we're all in this mess together. Trying to demonize and belittle the opposition accomplishes nothing other than to make you feel better about yourself and your pocket full of red pills.

/insert inappropriate joke here

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, in reference to the Gabby Giffords shooting and Steve King, people have found the following:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rob, trying to politicize a deranged mentally ill shooter is poor form. Sure, in today's case it's the low hanging fruit but mental illness knows no political affiliations. There are just as many crazy lefty liberals as there are crazy righty fascists.

Hopefully today's shooting will cause Congress to seek common ground and actually get something done as opposed to the same shit show they been peddling for the last seven years.

I just traveled the globe and almost everywhere the US political situation is seen as a total joke - the US has become a laughingstock. The media sucks, the government sucks and apparently a large proportion of the electorate does as well. America is not being made great again - you may see it happening in your own little corner/bubble but your little bubble does not make up the entire nation nor the world. And don't go blaming Obama and the Democrats for this mess, we're all in this mess together. Trying to demonize and belittle the opposition accomplishes nothing other than to make you feel better about yourself and your pocket full of red pills.

/insert inappropriate joke here

I don't disagree w a lot of that, but no one here can deny that these deranged people are being goaded on.

sf34zflphm3z.jpg

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, in reference to the Gabby Giffords shooting and Steve King, people have found the following:

Do we know if her shooter used public social media platforms to express his political rage like today's killer did? If he did, then he's wrong. We can get into their minds very very easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.