• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because partaking in politics is a way to improve the conditions which contribute to your depression, obviously. And what kind of American thinks people should be barred (or should bar themselves) from the political process on the basis of ability?

For their own good and mental health obviously.

Barred? I call it pulling people away from their demons.

Feeding them dangerous drugs and fueling their uncontrollable emotions is not the answer.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's ridiculous, and the kind of false fears I'm speaking of. He's clearly been focused on illegals.

Please read and decide for yourself, Dark.

The_Donald: search results - Mexicans for trump

The_Donald: search results - Gays for trump

reddit.com: search results - Blacks for trump

reddit.com: search results - Women for trump

I don't care if there are some people belonging to specific demographics who support him for some reason. That's irrelevant. His rhetoric is still largely violent toward these groups, and his policies are already proving harmful for some of them.

And it doesn't matter what he was "clearly" focused on. He also "clearly focused" on Mexico and Meixcans in general. He "clearly focused" on violent actions. He "clearly focused" on connecting Mexicans and violent actions.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For their own good and mental health obviously.

Barred? I call it pulling people away from their demons.

Feeding them dangerous drugs and fueling their uncontrollable emotions is not the answer.

There are a lot of people with anxiety and depression. We should, for no reason, encourage them to step away and silence their own voices. That is absolute.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very tragic, but not shocking to see another unhinged lefty go on a killing spree today. Liberalism is a mental disorder. We have enough money to open up state run mental hospitals, time to do it. Let the psychos take their antidepressants and post anti-Trump hate all over Facebook from behind padded walls, away from real Americans.
Seriously, this is garbage from an asshole that does nothing but bring the board down.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats in part why Trump won, and will win again in 2020

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, this is garbage from an asshole that does nothing but bring the board down.

@Comeds you're a good example of the kind of vapid, thousand yard stare Trump critic I'm talking about.

You're miserable and down no matter what. Don't blame me.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a lot of people with anxiety and depression. We should, for no reason, encourage them to step away and silence their own voices. That is absolute.

Even when their voices cause pain and suffering on others? Disagree. You are free to hate yourself and harm yourself. Your need to do it to others is not a freedom.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rob, trying to politicize a deranged mentally ill shooter is poor form. Sure, in today's case it's the low hanging fruit but mental illness knows no political affiliations. There are just as many crazy lefty liberals as there are crazy righty fascists.

Hopefully today's shooting will cause Congress to seek common ground and actually get something done as opposed to the same shit show they been peddling for the last seven years.

I just traveled the globe and almost everywhere the US political situation is seen as a total joke - the US has become a laughingstock. The media sucks, the government sucks and apparently a large proportion of the electorate does as well. America is not being made great again - you may see it happening in your own little corner/bubble but your little bubble does not make up the entire nation nor the world. And don't go blaming Obama and the Democrats for this mess, we're all in this mess together. Trying to demonize and belittle the opposition accomplishes nothing other than to make you feel better about yourself and your pocket full of red pills.

/One shooter and only four shot? Wtf? That's like the safest day ever in Baltimore. I got shot at three times just typing this post.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you knew it was only a matter of time...and at the steps at Calgary City Hall no less. Hey, I respect their right to gather and protest as long as they respect my right to mock them.

1497457500387-IMG_4700.jpeg

The Birth of Canada's Armed, Anti-Islamic 'Patriot' Group

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to HR for me. Someone had a meeting and brought the leftover food to the cafeteria. A female coworker walked in, saw the food and asked "Where's the party?". I answered the first thing that popped into my head - "In your mouth, everyone's coming" and that supposedly that went to far.
Our HR person is a former judge, one of those odd shame punishment ones, and he said I would get no penalty if I wore pajamas to work tomorrow with a sign around my neck that says "I was verbally inappropriate".

Done. Easy peasy Ja.....nope. Inappropriate.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrible what happened in DC today. Always a few nut jobs in this world.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not a fan of his political postings, but I'm willing to suffer through them for all the deep hockey analysis we get in the bargain.

It's also fairly hilarious when he asks a question, someone answers it, and then he objects to it as if he had asked a different question in the first place. It's a great, long-running bit!

Besides, when you have a bonafide constitutional scholar at your disposal, you say "yes!"

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a fan of his political postings, but I'm willing to suffer through them for all the deep hockey analysis we get in the bargain.

It's also fairly hilarious when he asks a question, someone answers it, and then he objects to it as if he had asked a different question in the first place. It's a great, long-running bit!

Besides, when you have a bonafide constitutional scholar at your disposal, you say "yes!"

This foray into the biting sarcasm of one elocomotive outlines precisely why I put that guy on ignore.

No, not eloco. even though we've had clashes lately I didn't ignore him. He provides value to the board. I only ignore those who bring nothing at all.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Till you realize:

The full arms sale, of over $20 billion, was notified in November 2016. This means it had already been authorized by congress and the executive branch, when President Obama was in office, before the Trump administration came into office. Eventually, Qatar is set to receive 36 American-made F15s.

Uh-oh, they will be trouble in the next war when there are dogfights in the sky!

Maybe Paramount urged this to happen to set up a plot for Top Gun 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.