• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh-oh, they will be trouble in the next war when there are dogfights in the sky!

Maybe Paramount urged this to happen to set up a plot for Top Gun 2?

theyre all ready for it

DB0HwqiUMAA-nso.jpg

DB0HwqoUMAADU1V.jpg

DB0HwqeUQAI7eA_.jpg

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fly into the danger zone,
Qatar (Quatar) is the danger zone!

I hope they can get Kelly McGillis to come back! Hot!

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fly into the danger zone,
Qatar (Quatar) is the danger zone!

I hope they can get Kelly McGillis to come back! Hot!

how bout casting Kellyanne Conway ... shes aging about as well as Kelly McGillis lately

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Till you realize:

The full arms sale, of over $20 billion, was notified in November 2016. This means it had already been authorized by congress and the executive branch, when President Obama was in office, before the Trump administration came into office. Eventually, Qatar is set to receive 36 American-made F15s.

Just because someone else had the same terrible idea doesn't mean the idea is any less terrible.

theyre all ready for it

DB0HwqiUMAA-nso.jpg

Is his Phone Case a piece of tie-dye duct tape?

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s not that people should be defined by their skin color, gender, or who they love. But in this case, these details are important enough to focus on for a moment.

Capitol Police special agents Crystal Griner and David Bailey are widely credited with saving Republican lawmakers and staff during the horrific shooting in Alexandria, Virginia that left Representative Steve Scalise in the hospital in critical condition.

Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) said of them during a House floor speech, “We are, as ever, awed by the tremendous bravery of the Capitol Police.”

Both Griner and Bailey were wounded.

Both Griner and Bailey are minorities.

Crystal Griner is a female minority, who just so happens to be married to a woman. Griner married Tiffany Dyar in 2015.

As ESPN’s LZ Granderson pointed out, Griner saved the life of Rep. Steve Scalise (R-LA), who is opposed to same-sex marriage

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just thankful that there are such things as congressional baseball teams. They are doing such a bang up job its good to know they have ways to have fun at their disposal.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just thankful that there are such things as congressional baseball teams. They are doing such a bang up job its good to know they have ways to have fun at their disposal.

Did Hillary ever partake in the games or did the Parkinsons not allow her ?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Hillary ever partake in the games or did the Parkinsons not allow her ?
I'm working on a joke about someone with Parkinson's being able to throw a mean knucklehead. its not done yet, but its going to be tremendous.

Also writing a treatment for a movie about the Republican congressional baseball team playing a prison team. Kind of like the Longest Yard but for baseball. The ghost of Harry Cary narrates something like this over the ending:

Eighteen voices were shouting in anger, and they were all alike. No question, now, what had happened to the faces of the pigs. The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again: but already it was impossible to say which was which.

So all in all its been a productive day.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
modern day Smallpox blanket ?

/this post brought to you by Ryan Miller

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also writing a treatment for a movie about the Republican congressional baseball team playing a prison team. Kind of like the Longest Yard but for baseball. The ghost of Harry Cary narrates something like this over the ending:

Eighteen voices were shouting in anger, and they were all alike. No question, now, what had happened to the faces of the pigs. The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again: but already it was impossible to say which was which. Hooooooooooooooly Cow

So all in all its been a productive day.

slight edit for your script

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favo(u)rite Harry Caray quote/story:

Baseball TV announcer Harry Carry was calling a game years ago and in the 3rd inning the camera showed a man and a woman kissing. In the 5th inning the camera showed them again. In the 7th and 8th inning it showed them kissing again. So finally, in the 9th inning after the camera showed the two of them kissing again, Carry says over live TV,

"Folks, I think I figured it out. He kisses her on the strikes and she kisses him on the balls!"

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favo(u)rite Harry Caray quote/story:

Baseball TV announcer Harry Carry was calling a game years ago and in the 3rd inning the camera showed a man and a woman kissing. In the 5th inning the camera showed them again. In the 7th and 8th inning it showed them kissing again. So finally, in the 9th inning after the camera showed the two of them kissing again, Carry says over live TV,

"Folks, I think I figured it out. He kisses her on the strikes and she kisses him on the balls!"

we need to bring this to snopes lol

Was that an actual quote from Carey or did it come from an imitation that Ryan Dempster did ?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another example of great live tv:

This female anchor tried to transition to the weather by making a comment about a predicted snow storm that never materialized. She said the following:

"So, Tom where's that 7 inches you promised me last night?"

Status
Not open for further replies.