• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are Republicans so weird? I mean I'm no Kamala fan, but they really are weird.

I think a lot of it stems from fear of losing control, to be honest. They want to control every aspect of you life, they strive to keep wages low as a means of control, they don't want women to have control over decisions regarding their body. I saw JD Vance claiming that it was Republicans who brought the American people $35 dollar insulin. Um, that's a lie, it was a tie in the Senate with all Democrats voting for it and all Republicans voting against it. Do you know who broke the tie? Kamala Harris.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a lot of it stems from fear of losing control, to be honest. They want to control every aspect of you life, they strive to keep wages low as a means of control, they don't want women to have control over decisions regarding their body. I saw JD Vance claiming that it was Republicans who brought the American people $35 dollar insulin. Um, that's a lie, it was a tie in the Senate with all Democrats voting for it and all Republicans voting against it. Do you know who broke the tie? Kamala Harris.
Tbf, drug prices being absurd in the US is both the fault of Republicans and Democrats. Can't bite the hand that feeds too hard.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tbf, drug prices being absurd in the US is both the fault of Republicans and Democrats. Can't bite the hand that feeds too hard.

Yeah, that's true, I just wanted to point out Vance gaslighting American people once again.