• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WASHINGTON—In the wake of this morning’s mass shooting in Alexandria, VA, every single American from across the political spectrum was reportedly able to cite the tragedy as irrefutable proof that they had been right about everything all along.

“I’ve always said gun control puts our citizens at risk and makes them sitting ducks for any criminal who doesn’t play by the rules, and today, sadly, all my fears were confirmed,” said conservative Paula Frazier of Willoughby, OH, one of the hundreds of millions of Americans who said it gave them no pleasure at all to have their long-held beliefs so thoroughly validated.

Added liberal Marc Watson of Savannah, GA: “When any unhinged maniac can just waltz into a store or gun show and buy a weapon specifically designed for mass casualties, this is unfortunately what happens—exactly like I’ve said from the very beginning.”

At press time, every American was dejected at the thought of how soon they would be proven absolutely right once again

Virginia Shooting Somehow Proves What Every Single American Has Been Saying All Along

So, naturally, my brother in law has chimed in about rights and the constitution and what not and regurgitated the whole "if a madman wants to kill people he'll find a way and said, essentially "9/11 was boxcutters and planes, McVeigh used fertilizer and the Nazis used cyanide".

Someone, who clearly doesn't know him well responded about the fact that after OKC, the rules about the amounts of fertilizer you can buy changed, and large purchases are tracked by the FBI. After 9/11 the rules about what you can take on a plane and who can get close to planes changed. After WWII, there were a lot of strict rules about poisons and after other bombings got rules changed about how close you can get a vehicle to govt buildings. The only mass murder weapon that has NOT led to changes in how they are acquired or used is guns. Which is still exponentially larger in numbers than all the other means of murder combined.

I was hoping to copy the comment to get the exact wording because it was very good, but my brother in law deleted it. Left his statement up, but deleted the response.

Back to HR for me. Someone had a meeting and brought the leftover food to the cafeteria. A female coworker walked in, saw the food and asked "Where's the party?". I answered the first thing that popped into my head - "In your mouth, everyone's coming" and that supposedly that went to far.

Do you work at a Dentist's office? Because that's your only chance.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very tragic, but not shocking to see another unhinged lefty go on a killing spree today. Liberalism is a mental disorder. We have enough money to open up state run mental hospitals, time to do it. Let the psychos take their antidepressants and post anti-Trump hate all over Facebook from behind padded walls, away from real Americans.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Liberalism is a mental disorder. We have enough money to open up state run mental hospitals, time to do it. Let the psychos take their antidepressants and post anti-Trump hate all over Facebook from behind padded walls, away from real Americans.

So that would be 60% of the population now?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So that would be 60% of the population now?

It's a lot of them. Maybe put them on permanent house arrest. You can blame the media for firing them all up too, but ultimately people are responsible for themselves. These folks want to be upset, live in fear and hate other humans. Fine. Go do that shit away from the rest of us.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a lot of them. Maybe put them on permanent house arrest. You can blame the media for firing them all up too, but ultimately people are responsible for themselves. These folks want to be upset, live in fear and hate other humans. Fine. Go do that shit away from the rest of us.

So lock up anyone who doesn't think like you?

Sounds like fascism to me folks. Didn't take long to get there either.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So lock up anyone who doesn't think like you?

Sounds like fascism to me folks. Didn't take long to get there either.

Nope. Try to focus only on my words. Don't make shit up then answer your own dumb question.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very tragic, but not shocking to see another unhinged lefty go on a killing spree today. Liberalism is a mental disorder. We have enough money to open up state run mental hospitals, time to do it. Let the psychos take their antidepressants and post anti-Trump hate all over Facebook from behind padded walls, away from real Americans.
Can you enlighten me as to the previous unhinged liberals to go on killing sprees? Have any conservatives gone gone on killing sprees?

As somebody who isn't liberal in your views but somebody further to the right on the political spectrum, you would surely not ask for the government to spend more money to treat those with mental disorders. And for the record, I didn't call you Shirley.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you enlighten me as to the previous unhinged liberals to go on killing sprees? Have any conservatives gone gone on killing sprees?

As somebody who isn't liberal in your views but somebody further to the right on the political spectrum, you would surely not ask for the government to spend more money to treat those with mental disorders. And for the record, I didn't call you Shirley.

please refrain from joking on this day

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sure, how about BLM vs cops?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man Who Opened Fire On GOP Lawmakers Is A Bernie Sanders Supporter, Called Trump A ‘Traitor’

“He was this union tradesman, pretty stocky, and we stayed up talking politics,” said Charles Orear, who volunteered with Hodgkinson in Quad City. “He was more on the really progressive side of things.”

Hodgkinson also held a strong disdain for Republicans and President Trump, his posts show. In one, he called President Trump an “asshole.”

This guy sounds a lot like some posters here.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Try to focus only on my words. Don't make shit up then answer your own dumb question.

In a battle of wits you really are unarmed.

You said: Liberalism is a mental disorder. We have enough money to open up state run mental hospitals, time to do it. Let the psychos take their antidepressants and post anti-Trump hate all over Facebook from behind padded walls, away from real Americans.

Is that not locking up those who don't think like you?

Also in the same vein as:

. . . the discovery of the Jewish virus is one of the greatest revolutions that has taken place in the world. The battle in which we are engaged today is of the same sort as the battle waged, during the last century, by Pasteur and Koch. How many diseases have their origin in the Jewish virus! ... We shall regain our health only by eliminating the Jew.”
- Adolf Hitler (quoted in Burleigh and Wippermann, Racial State, p. 107)

Status
Not open for further replies.