• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^

Looks like some reports might have been a tad premature...

/Meh, the game of basketball was invented by a Canadian and we all know it's America first, amirite?

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of job losses...

Olsen earns nearly $30 an hour as a dispatcher at the GE Power plant in Waukesha, Wisconsin. The factory churns out big industrial engines. Olsen is the maestro of the welding department, coordinating where workers and parts go.

"I'm very worried about losing my house," Olsen says. Even if he finds another job, he knows there's little chance he'll earn anywhere near what he earns here. Most companies hiring in the area pay $15 or less.

President Trump has blasted companies for shipping U.S. jobs to Mexico. But Canada is also aggressively luring factories from across the northern border. The Canadian government gave GE $2 billion in incentives to shut down in Wisconsin and move to a city in Ontario, Canada.

In Paul Ryan's backyard, good jobs are moving to Canada
So happy my province’s tax dollars can subsidize 150 GE jobs while GE continues to post hearty profits: General Electric profit rises, beat expectations

But hey, when companies as varied as GM, Microsoft, Magna, Heinz, Chrysler, Kraft/Mondelez etc. have already scored comfortable corporate handouts from one of the most corrupt governments known to man why the fuck not General Electric? After all, Welland (where this factory is being built) is currently an NDP seat and 2018 is an election year.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Megyn Kelly on Alex Jones.

DCNgvWZUIAEWG-f.jpg:large

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Megyn Kelly on Alex Jones. :clap:

DCNgvWZUIAEWG-f.jpg:large

ok her response is fine but i think she should be posing this question to the President (if he will talk of course)

"How does Jones, who traffics in these outrageous conspiracy theories, have the respect of the President of the USA?"

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok her response is fine but i think she should be posing this question to the President (if he will talk of course)

"How does Jones, who traffics in these outrageous conspiracy theories, have the respect of the President of the USA?"

No doubt. I think we can forget about asking this president for accountability though.

The statement is fine but she better roast the fuck out of this idiot. Anything less is an epic failure.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. I think we can forget about asking this president for accountability though.

The statement is fine but she better roast the fuck out of this idiot. Anything less is an epic failure.

OK. Fuck Megyn Kelly. And learn how to spell Megan, or Meaghan.

DCNjYLWVwAEnqaO.jpg:large

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An excerpt from the Sessions um er session:

"I can't recall to the best of my ability but I'm sure the answer is that I may or may not have, at any point in time which may or may not have occurred or not occurred, been aware or may have even been unaware of any such thing... but I will say that it's completely ridiculous to insist that we had either knowingly or unknowingly talked to anyone about hacking a campaign."

"OK, but that's not what I asked you."

"Oh. Well can you repeat the question?"

"I would but I'm out of time now."

"Excellent. Who's next?"

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"I can't recall to the best of my ability but I'm sure the answer is that I may or may not have, at any point in time which may or may not have occurred or not occurred, been aware or may have even been unaware of any such thing... but I will say that it's completely ridiculous to insist that we had either knowingly or unknowingly talked to anyone about hacking a campaign."

"Excellent. Who's next?"

twJ8Imx.gif

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really understand what the point of this testimony was.

This man has already withhold the truth at his confirmation hearing. Are we expecting him to be forthcoming now? Why bother?

He lied. He's by definition a liar in his professional life. Kick him the fuck out of office. Period.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Excellent. Who's next?"

I was obviously put off at Sessions claiming Executive Privilege as an excuse for not answering questions, even though it was never invoked, and his insistence that he remembers nothing that has ever happened ever, but I was especially put off at 1) Tom Cotton just as a human being (or more likely a robot), and 2) other senators interrupting Kamala Harris when she had Sessions rattled.

And then Burr had the audacity to tell Harris off for not letting Sessions answer her questions, even though she was interrupting him because he was intentionally wasting her time by not answering her questions. She was the only person who wasn't going to let him get away with doing that, and she was stopped. That doesn't sit well with me.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wait Harris runs for president in 2020. She already has Obama's support and that alone gets the D voters out.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was obviously put off at Sessions claiming Executive Privilege as an excuse for not answering questions, even though it was never invoked, and his insistence that he remembers nothing that has ever happened ever, but I was especially put off at 1) Tom Cotton just as a human being (or more likely a robot), and 2) other senators interrupting Kamala Harris when she had Sessions rattled.

And then Burr had the audacity to tell Harris off for not letting Sessions answer her questions, even though she was interrupting him because he was intentionally wasting her time by not answering her questions. She was the only person who wasn't going to let him get away with doing that, and she was stopped. That doesn't sit well with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.