• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good. At least something makes you nervous, because lying through your teeth doesn't.

Of course, you wouldn't have been rushed if you'd answered the question instead of wasting her time.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rough couple of weeks for Trumpaphobes.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost forgot -

GO PENS GO!! CHAMPS AGAIN!!

:suds:

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just know it's going to be a rough day when the news story of a housing block inferno in London in interrupted by news of someone ambushing a gathering of congressmen and senators in the US with an assault weapon.

Yikes.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never know what the great Trumpkin stands for or supports from day to day:

President Trump told Republican senators Tuesday that the bill passed by the House to repeal and replace ObamaCare is "mean," a GOP source told Fox News.

Another GOP source with direct knowledge of the meeting told Fox that Trump told the group of 15 Republicans that they should build a "more generous" version of the American Health Care Act.

Trump's remarks, made during a White House lunch, were a surprising critique of the House measure whose passage he lobbied for and praised. At a Rose Garden ceremony minutes after the bill's narrow House passage last month, Trump called it "a great plan."

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never know what the great Trumpkin stands for or supports from day to day:

President Trump told Republican senators Tuesday that the bill passed by the House to repeal and replace ObamaCare is "mean," a GOP source told Fox News.

Another GOP source with direct knowledge of the meeting told Fox that Trump told the group of 15 Republicans that they should build a "more generous" version of the American Health Care Act.

Trump's remarks, made during a White House lunch, were a surprising critique of the House measure whose passage he lobbied for and praised. At a Rose Garden ceremony minutes after the bill's narrow House passage last month, Trump called it "a great plan."

adding to this ...

Trump knocks House health care bill as too harsh

Trump has told associates that news coverage of the House health care bill was “terrible,” in the words of one associate who has spoken with him.

Trump threw a party in the Rose Garden celebrating the passage of the House bill and has publicly called it “terrific.”

But aides and associates said he has not liked the news coverage and has shown little interest in what is in the bill — but wants it to be received well.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems this alpha doesn't have enough betas following his alpha-tastic leadership.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems this alpha doesn't have enough betas following his alpha-tastic leadership.

In the eyes of his followers, this is validation that he's "Doing something right".

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the eyes of his followers, this is validation that he's "Doing something right".

SO if the numbers start to turn upwards?

National implementation of red pills?

Cucks have become less snowflakey?

He's scared the gay out of respondents and now they love Trump?

ipWgVDY.gif

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SO if the numbers start to turn upwards?

National implementation of red pills?

Cucks have become less snowflakey?

He's scared the gay out of respondents and now they love Trump?

ipWgVDY.gif

Exactly.

I should have qualified the statement with something along the lines of "he could type something nonsensical into Twitter and his followers would be convinced it means something that mere humans can't understand"

Operative word is "Followers".
Jim Jones - Wikipedia
David Koresh - Wikipedia

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WASHINGTON—In the wake of this morning’s mass shooting in Alexandria, VA, every single American from across the political spectrum was reportedly able to cite the tragedy as irrefutable proof that they had been right about everything all along.

“I’ve always said gun control puts our citizens at risk and makes them sitting ducks for any criminal who doesn’t play by the rules, and today, sadly, all my fears were confirmed,” said conservative Paula Frazier of Willoughby, OH, one of the hundreds of millions of Americans who said it gave them no pleasure at all to have their long-held beliefs so thoroughly validated.

Added liberal Marc Watson of Savannah, GA: “When any unhinged maniac can just waltz into a store or gun show and buy a weapon specifically designed for mass casualties, this is unfortunately what happens—exactly like I’ve said from the very beginning.”

At press time, every American was dejected at the thought of how soon they would be proven absolutely right once again

Virginia Shooting Somehow Proves What Every Single American Has Been Saying All Along

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to HR for me. Someone had a meeting and brought the leftover food to the cafeteria. A female coworker walked in, saw the food and asked "Where's the party?". I answered the first thing that popped into my head - "In your mouth, everyone's coming" and that supposedly that went to far.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to HR for me. Someone had a meeting and brought the leftover food to the cafeteria. A female coworker walked in, saw the food and asked "Where's the party?". I answered the first thing that popped into my head - "In your mouth, everyone's coming" and that supposedly that went to far.

She wanted it. HR will have to see that.

If not you can just assure them you'll become more mature as you grow into yourself at age 70.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Locker room talk comeds, just a warning would be my call.

Status
Not open for further replies.