• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is that not locking up those who don't think like you?

No, Kenny. YOU said that. Not me.

This man was dangerous. He was clearly not well. Plenty of folks voted Democrat who aren't livid with Trump now. Plenty of Democrats who think differently who don't post hateful shit about Trump and his supporters online, getting themselves all fired up to the point it drives them to violence.

But plenty do. Lock them up for their own good, and ours.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, Kenny. YOU said that. Not me.

This man was dangerous. He was clearly not well. Plenty of folks voted Democrat who aren't livid with Trump now. Plenty of Democrats who think differently who don't post hateful shit about Trump and his supporters online, getting themselves all fired up to the point it drives them to violence.

But plenty do. Lock them up for their own good, and ours.

Huh? You said that liberalism is a disease, not violence. You then said they should be put in padded rooms? Do I really have to explain your posts to you. Are you ACTUALLY Donald Trump?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh? You said that liberalism is a disease, not violence. You then said they should be put in padded rooms? Do I really have to explain your posts to you. Are you ACTUALLY Donald Trump?

You're obviously not bright enough to discuss this topic. You're the climate scientist, right?

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell's going on out here?
ywxHUX.gif

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think witnesses can be held in contempt during these testimonies, but they should probably add that. Or the Sergeant at Arms needs to do their job. Sessions was wasting Harris's limited time to ask questions, deflecting and going off on tangents. If the point of this hearing was to get at the truth to make a decision, he can't be allowed to do that freely.

In other news, I'm going to stay out of any shady business which would have Kamala Harris questioning me.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're obviously not bright enough to discuss this topic. You're the climate scientist, right?

Did you not say those things in the same paragraph? How can you deny that?

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think witnesses can be held in contempt during these testimonies, but they should probably add that. Or the Sergeant at Arms needs to do their job. Sessions was wasting Harris's limited time to ask questions, deflecting and going off on tangents. If the point of this hearing was to get at the truth to make a decision, he can't be allowed to do that freely.

In other news, I'm going to stay out of any shady business which would have Kamala Harris questioning me.
Kamala's a killer.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, everything else was making me frequent this thread less but dash just ruined it for me forever.

I'll be in the golf thread asking if anybody knows Tiger's dealer.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch.

cnxal991an3z.png

Probably gonna regret that comment.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, everything else was making me frequent this thread less but dash just ruined it for me forever.

I'll be in the golf thread asking if anybody knows Tiger's dealer.

I think his name is Vic Odin.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you not say those things in the same paragraph? How can you deny that?

I feel sorry for all the demented far leftists so riled up by the media that you go on killing sprees and use Hitler to argue your political views. Hitler killed people. These rabid Trump haters need real help, dare I say love - in their lives. Not more pandemonium and outrage.

These people know exactly what they're doing. The media, celebrities, and politicians have been stirring up hysteria over the Russian conspiracy theory, normalizing political violence, and calling for "resistance" and to "take down" Trump for over a year now. Don't forget CNN interviewing some nutjob who rushed Trump on stage like he was a hero.

And when you support that, you're supporting the violence and the craziness too.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel sorry for all the demented far leftists so riled up by the media that you go on killing sprees and use Hitler to argue your political views. Hitler killed people. These rabid Trump haters need real help, dare I say love - in their lives. Not more pandemonium and outrage.

These people know exactly what they're doing. The media, celebrities, and politicians have been stirring up hysteria over the Russian conspiracy theory, normalizing political violence, and calling for "resistance" and to "take down" Trump for over a year now. Don't forget CNN interviewing some nutjob who rushed Trump on stage like he was a hero.

Way to dodge the issue with more bland and regurgitated rhetoric.

There are hundreds (probably thousands) of shootings and attempted murders every day int he US. It sucks. Hardly makes people of a certain political bent demented or in need of institutionalization. At least most sane people wouldn't think so.

Normally I wouldn't compare anyone to Hitler but when you de-humanize people by spouting off that liberals are diseased and should be forced into hospitals away from "real Americans" you're treading pretty close to the Hitler line, whether you like it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.