• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seattle Seahawks @ Kansas City Chiefs

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the 2nd one, the first one. Dumping him was absolutely the right thing to do because he's an overrated punk that can't stay healthy.

That could be true, but let's not all start thinking that we thought Tate was going to be his 2014 version before the 2013 draft, cause he wasn't. I was actually surprised by Tate's performance last year, and in the end I felt trading for Harvin was about as much risk as using our first round pick (since we seem to miss on them too much).

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they put a beating on Denver today, not so sure about that

I think the ceiling for this team, with the injuries and everything, is 9... we could be looking at a 8-8 record. I sure was not impressed with the Chiefs and we lost

I know there's no way to prove this because I didn't say anything, but I had St. Louis pulling one on Denver this week. Still think Seattle wins that one though. It will be the last game of the season and hopefully Seattle has something to play. The Rams aren't going to be able to pull out the masterful special teams performance they had in the Dome again.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know there's no way to prove this because I didn't say anything, but I had St. Louis pulling one on Denver this week. Still think Seattle wins that one though. It will be the last game of the season and hopefully Seattle has something to play. The Rams aren't going to be able to pull out the masterful special teams performance they had in the Dome again.

good call, I didn't think the Rams had a chance

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be interesting next season if the Rams keep improving as they are now doing. The Cards are not a surprise getting to 8 and 1. Unknown how they end up without Palmer. The Rams drafted a bunch of high pick lineman. It could pay off bigtime.

Lets hope the hawks get some players who can stay healthy. With all the starters in there we win the division this year. With all the current injuries/wounded, its looks like a real tough road ahead.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People complaining about the team being mediocre are ignoring the most glaring problem, besides ol, the play calling. The 4th down calls were absolutely unforgivable. Run it right at your 3rd string center? Are you joking? Bevell should be hung from a lamp post.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People complaining about the team being mediocre are ignoring the most glaring problem, besides ol, the play calling. The 4th down calls were absolutely unforgivable. Run it right at your 3rd string center? Are you joking? Bevell should be hung from a lamp post.

He's an idiot, everyone knows he's an idiot, and unless PC's the biggest stubborn ass in the league then we won't be seeing Bevell around much longer. He sucked in Minny and now he's sucking it up in Seattle. PC has to go back to his college model, which is get a guy who you trust and stay the fuck out of his way.

HustleWilson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darrell Bevell was being interviewed for head coaching positions last year. Lulz

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the fourth quarter they had the ball inside the red zone and didn't score and then had the ball inside the 50 and couldn't score. Getting real sick of these empty shotgun sets and throwing on third and 2 and inside the 5 all the time.

Uugh no kidding

3rd / 4th and short, and Bevell all day long leaves his big FB Tukuafu on the bench basically giving away the play call to the Chiefs. :gaah: :doh:

Bevell thinks we're a damn finesse team.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its the first down empty set that really pisses me off. Telegraph the play when you do not need to. Its outrageous

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last season our coaches were not stolen from us as it was too deep into the playoffs and most teams want to get it done before the Superbowl. This season our coaches won't be stolen cause some of them have not performed. Injuries have really hurt our fronts on both sides of the ball. Cable is likely not going anywhere. I am indifferent to changing O coordinator. I just don't know how much input he has in the game plan.
The play calling is over my paygrade.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bevell calls the plays and is at least partly responsible for the busted harvin trade. We could easily replace him with almost anyone and see improvement.