• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seattle Seahawks @ Green Bay Packers 425 EST/FOX

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My mistake, but the point remains the same, if ours is college level then yours is no better. Especially since you are supposed to have the goat at QB who can read plays and get the ball out fast.

Packers had the number 1 pass blocking oline according to Pro Football Focus. No team has to block longer than the packers which is common knowledge. Bulaga is arguably the best RT in the game today when healthy and he didn't play today. Rodgers is notorious for holding onto the ball to long and I expected the rookie rt to relinquish up 3 sacks today so I was surprised he only gave up 2. Packers were forcing consistent pressure from the outside and inside while the Hawks was mostly from the right side vs the rookie.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing how some fans blame the officiating when their team gets beaten.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm only making this post because I started to reply to someone, but stopped because it was a waste of time. Packers fan, too.

Sweets

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LikableRewardingIridescentshark.gif

LMAO!!!

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I am doubting you watched that game. Are you really saying the offensive line play was even between the two teams? Seattle's secondary forced all of those sacks. The Packers oline played okay, but no group is going to keep back a dline for 5 seconds every play.

I think he was drunk during the game. Packers o line is vastly superior to the Hawks oline and it's not even debatable.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm only making this post because I started to reply to someone, but stopped because it was a waste of time. Packers fan, too.
Why are you even here?

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers holding onto the ball MIGHT have had something to do with playing against an elite defense. Just taking a shot in the dark here.

Rodgers holds onto the ball longer than any QB in the NFL on average because he looks for the big play to open up

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he was drunk during the game. Packers o line is vastly superior to the Hawks oline and it's not even debatable.

I'd trade for your Oline in a heart beat. Ours sucks. My point was that its kind of funny to hear someone calling ours college level (which it probably is) while it allowed less sacks than theirs. I don't know where to find hurries, and hits on the qbs but I'll bet Seattle got more of those against Rodgers too. Our line sucks, but yours wasn't a bunch of probowlers tonight either.

rtfgbfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers holds onto the ball longer than any QB in the NFL on average because he looks for the big play to open up

I admittedly don't don't study the numbers here but as far as today goes don't you think the Seattle defense has a little to do with whatever espn stats you are referring to?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I am doubting you watched that game. Are you really saying the offensive line play was even between the two teams? Seattle's secondary forced all of those sacks. The Packers oline played okay, but no group is going to keep back a dline for 5 seconds every play.
No the secondary didn't force all those sacks. The Seahawks DL was doing their job. Rogers got beat up really bad. Anybody got stats on how many times he got hit? It was a bunch.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No the secondary didn't force all those sacks. The Seahawks DL was doing their job. Rogers got beat up really bad. Anybody got stats on how many times he got hit? It was a bunch.
Rodgers sure didn't look beat up in the 4th Quarter.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be unbiased observer? If your agreeing with Great Dane and G&G your keeping unsavory company.
All he is doing is making pointless post in an attempt to shit on Packer fans as a whole. He isn't discussing the game or giving opinions. He is just talking shit about a fanbase he doesn't like.

Anyway, as far as my overall impression of that game, just to make it clear, I do agree that it was poorly officiated and I think more bad calls went Green Bay's way. However, I also think the Packers were the better team today and the right team won.

Don't worry, I am sure the shoe will be on the other foot sometime soon and I will be the one bitching about the refs here. Just gotta enjoy it until then.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might be right. I see more stuff that doesn't help my team because I'm biased. That being said, how do you explain the articles on NFL.com, ESPN, and CBS sports taking about how the officiating was questionable today and helped the Packers?
Sorry I LOL'd. So today ESPN and CBS are the go to experts? I'll wait for the next article that isn't favorable to the Hawks to publish and we can revisit this post. Lol

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All he is doing is making pointless post in an attempt to shit on Packer fans as a whole. He isn't discussing the game or giving opinions. He is just talking shit about a fanbase he doesn't like.

Anyway, as far as my overall impression of that game, just to make it clear, I do agree that it was poorly officiated and I think more bad calls went Green Bay's way. However, I also think the Packers were the better team today and the right team won.

Don't worry, I am sure the shoe will be on the other foot sometime soon and I will be the one bitching about the refs here. Just gotta enjoy it until then.
Well I always expect the home team to get the calls, so It is what it is. Congrats on the win.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I LOL'd. So today ESPN and CBS are the go to experts? I'll wait for the next article that isn't favorable to the Hawks to publish and we can revisit this post. Lol

I hear ya. I'm a little salty tonight. I don't know if you watched the game or not, but if you did I'd be curious what you thought about those two major calls that everyone is talking about.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd trade for your Oline in a heart beat. Ours sucks. My point was that its kind of funny to hear someone calling ours college level (which it probably is) while it allowed less sacks than theirs. I don't know where to find hurries, and hits on the qbs but I'll bet Seattle got more of those against Rodgers too. Our line sucks, but yours wasn't a bunch of probowlers tonight either.

Actually our o line is a bunch of all pros and pro bowlers. Our OT tandem is the best in the NFL combined with an above average center, above average lg and pro bowl rg. My point wasn't the total sacks it was why the sacks happen and consistent pressure. Packers were whipping the hawk oline on the outside and inside while most of the hawk pressure came against the backup rt or when Rodgers held onto the ball for 5 + seconds. GB would get to rw in like two seconds on many of the pressures and sacks. Rodgers threw the ball 15 more times so per pass attempt the Packers forced more sacks, pressures, and QB hits per pass play than the Hawks.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle's front 7 is much superior to GBs. I like most fans expect Seattle to have more sacks, hits, rushes...
As much as I despise a bunch of the Seattle players I took their D in one of my FFL.