• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seattle Seahawks @ Green Bay Packers 425 EST/FOX

Seahawk Sal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see the game so I'll have to take your word for it. I'll just say on paper Seattle likely has the best front 7 in the league. But that's why we play the games. I'm also of the opinion the LOB has lost a step or two so they need the front 7 to get after the QB.

Now if they can teach Bennet to stay onsides for a change...
LOB is fine with Thomas back, 40 minutes on the field for any D will wear them down and we still only gave up 17 to Rodgers at home. No, our offense, which was offensive is to blame for this loss, not the officials, not the D, not the ST.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Baby have a Boo Boo? Sorry, I wanted to respond with a mature reply, but considered the reply needed to be age appropriate for you. :lol:

I expect this kind of response from most bandwagon hawks fans.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOB is fine with Thomas back, 40 minutes on the field for any D will wear them down and we still only gave up 17 to Rodgers at home. No, our offense, which was offensive is to blame for this loss, not the officials, not the D, not the ST.
Well I agree with most of your assessment.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I don't associate with him. Why would you think that I do?
Well you have, right here in this thread. Can we expect you and little chihuahua to be the leads in future Packers game threads?

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see the game so I'll have to take your word for it. I'll just say on paper Seattle likely has the best front 7 in the league. But that's why we play the games. I'm also of the opinion the LOB has lost a step or two so they need the front 7 to get after the QB.

Now if they can teach Bennet to stay onsides for a change...

LOB is fine it's the other dbs that are below average. Texans have the best front seven. Hawks have two aging de's with two dt's that had 3 total sacks last season and according to pro football focus were below average. They have one elite lb one above average lb and another average lb.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you have, right here in this thread. Can we expect you and little chihuahua to be the leads in future Packers game threads?
I may comment on occasion since this is an open NFL thread.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know who wears the pants in that family Harold. :dhd:
giphy.gif

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOB is fine it's the other dbs that are below average. Texans have the best front seven. Hawks have two aging de's with two dt's that had 3 total sacks last season and according to pro football focus were below average. They have one elite lb one above average lb and another average lb.
Note I said likely they have the best front 7. I'm in agreement Houston is right up there as well. But we can agree it's subjective anyway.
When I refer to the LOB I'm referring to the back4/5. They're all aging and slowing down. They grab more then ever. When Kam and ET are100% healthy they cover up for a lot. The corners are now mid tier IMHO.
Again it's subjective consider each team plays different oppositions for the most part stats vary accordingly.