• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seattle Seahawks @ Green Bay Packers 425 EST/FOX

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawks fans seen salty and butt hurt. Too many bandwagon jumpers on that team to actually have a conversation with them. You lost get over it. The better team has won 3 years in a row now. You have no oline, no running game and no wrs outside of Baldwin and an aging defense. Just like the Seahawks players you're front runners and take cheap shots when behind. Your team is dirty and going down the drain and the bandwagon fans just won't accept it. It's over your little run is done.

Until next time enjoy the loss rainy city pigeon bitches.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Avoid, maybe, start petty arguments, you seem talented at that.
giphy.gif

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is. I expect to see the two of you to go hand and hand in future Packers game threads. Guess we find out.
I comment on most open NFL threads unless they're team threads.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawks fans seen salty and butt hurt. Too many bandwagon jumpers on that team to actually have a conversation with them. You lost get over it. The better team has won 3 years in a row now. You have no oline, no running game and no wrs outside of Baldwin and an aging defense. Just like the Seahawks players you're front runners and take cheap shots when behind. Your team is dirty and going down the drain and the bandwagon fans just won't accept it. It's over your little run is done.

Your a hoot! Having you for a Packer fan is like a gift from the football Gods

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he does go overboard on many of his comments but this is an opinion forum.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Note I said likely they have the best front 7. I'm in agreement Houston is right up there as well. But we can agree it's subjective anyway.
When I refer to the LOB I'm referring to the back4/5. They're all aging and slowing down. They grab more then ever. When Kam and ET are100% healthy they cover up for a lot. The corners are now mid tier IMHO.
Again it's subjective consider each team plays different oppositions for the most part stats vary accordingly.

I understand that it's subjective and noted that you said likely. I just gave my opinion based on the current evidence and to me the Texans appear to be the best front seven. ET can still fly. Sherman has always held and Cam is known for big hits and not excellent coverage.

Honestly your response was the most reasonable I've encountered today. I tip my cap to you sir.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like our WRs and our RBs are good but with a shit o-line it's almost impossible to make plays. Credit the Pack for getting into RW's face all day. I'll say this, our D played a hell of a game holding AR and company to 17 pts on their turf which is tough to do. Best of luck the rest of the season!

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're welcome. I just tell it like it is while living in Seattle for a while now and going to many hawks games and 5 of the packer vs hawks games over the last 15 years.

Hope you have a healthy season.

Seahawk Sal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We lost, was too be expected. Our OL sucked, we are not surprised at that either, but it's time to speed up the tempo like we did in the 4th. If we can't block the opponents D, let's tire them out and let Russ do his thing. And the Packers D played better than a lot expected, all things considered the smart money was on the packers to win and they did. All Seahawk fans know we suck early in the year and are hoping our depth on D will pay off after week 12. Been a good formula for us over the past five years for the most part.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like our WRs and our RBs are good but with a shit o-line it's almost impossible to make plays. Credit the Pack for getting into RW's face all day. I'll say this, our D played a hell of a game holding AR and company to 17 pts on their turf which is tough to do. Best of luck the rest of the season!

Well I predicted GB would only score 14 points this game since we're normally slow out of the gates and Rodgers plays like one total quarter in the preseason. I think their is potential with the Hawks wrs but they're for the most part unproven outside of Baldwin. Mcevoy is your Megatron but Seattle rarely uses him.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're welcome. I just tell it like it is while living in Seattle for a while now and going to many hawks games and 5 of the packer vs hawks games over the last 15 years.

Hope you have a healthy season.
That would be nice.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was he born in Wisc or just liked the team?
My wife was born and raised in Madison, Wisconsin so I adopted the Packers as my second favorite team. I am a native Texan and have been a Cowboys fan all my life.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AYUP! It's that simple. Good thing is, like I mentioned above hopefully it'll gel before Russell gets killed.

That means Cable better be staring at a screen 24/7 up to the Niners game figuring out line schemes and getting these guys to look like actual NFL players.