• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seattle Seahawks @ Green Bay Packers 425 EST/FOX

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you talking about Brice running into Graham? Are you talking about Graham grabbing Brice's helmet in both hands and pushing him down to the ground? Are you talking about the ball being uncatchable? Could you be more specific please?

i believe the ball was catchable and the db was face guarding. If anything it should've been offsetting penalties.

SeizeTheCarp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i believe the ball was catchable and the db was face guarding. If anything it should've been offsetting penalties.
I wish I would have paid more attention to where the ball landed. I believe the refs actually ruled the pass was uncatchable, resulting in the non-call. Plus a lot of Internet chatter is pointing to uncatchable. But I agree with the offsetting call probably being the correct one.

Same with the pick six call. Davante clearly instigated the issue, but let's face it, it's cliche to say that the player retaliating is the one that gets caught. I don't believe Lane should have gotten ejected, but offsetting penalties would have also nullified the TD.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Bennett should've been ejected and was very disappointed with him. Lane didn't deserve an ejection as there was no real punch. The old rule does hold true that the second guy gets caught.

I just accept that the refs will be trash and that we have to beat the team and the refs. Today the calls and non calls were actually fairly equal. However the Hawks were more apparent as they were on scoring plays. Nothing we can do about it so no reason to waste time bitching imo
The call on the block in the back of Rodgers on the INT was so comically bad. Even if they call Lane for the unsportsmanlike, the TD still stands because the Lane foul was considered deadball. That's why the Packers declined the unsportsmanlike which is 15 yards and accepted the 10 yard block in the back.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I would have paid more attention to where the ball landed. I believe the refs actually ruled the pass was uncatchable, resulting in the non-call. Plus a lot of Internet chatter is pointing to uncatchable. But I agree with the offsetting call probably being the correct one.

Same with the pick six call. Davante clearly instigated the issue, but let's face it, it's cliche to say that the player retaliating is the one that gets caught. I don't believe Lane should have gotten ejected, but offsetting penalties would have also nullified the TD.

I concur with you on both instances. The reason those two calls are getting a ton of attention are because of the two clowns in the press box circle jerking each other in trashing the refs which leads to the talking heads and minions to exacerbate it even more.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Lane had any smarts, instead of retaliation, he should of dropped to the ground and acted as if he may have a broken neck.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game balls for GB
Second half Rodgers having his way with LOB.
Nick Perry all over RW
Daniels with 7 tackles 1.5 sacks four QB hits and one ff as an NT
Randall Cobb: many wanted to cut him but his performance when healthy is exceptional and had 9 catches for about 90 yards including a couple on Sherman.
Rollins did a good job on Baldwin.
Montgomery: tough sledding today but had a 5 yard td run and a 25 yd reception which he juked one dude out and ran over another but was horse collared out of bounds and no call.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The call on the block in the back of Rodgers on the INT was so comically bad. Even if they call Lane for the unsportsmanlike, the TD still stands because the Lane foul was considered deadball. That's why the Packers declined the unsportsmanlike which is 15 yards and accepted the 10 yard block in the back.
It was a good call... How did the Bears do today?

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Impressed with GB D Line more so than their secondary. Wilson missed an easy TD on the long bomb in the first quarter. Yes he was pressured, but good QBs should hit that. He had quite a few bad passes actually. He looked rattled.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry you had to settle for a girl from Madison. More to love I guess :)
She is a former beauty contestant and also a registered pharmacist. Much better than the Chicago sluts you prefer.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GBs D-line might have been helped by the atrocity Seattle has at O-line. Regardless, it was fun watching our defense play defense for once.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She is a former beauty contestant and also a registered pharmacist. Much better than the Chicago sluts you prefer.
Yeah... in MADISON! That's like putting whip cream on shit and calling it a sundae.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many murders in the Windy City today? They are on pace to break a record.
Not enough. Let all the thugs on the west side weed themselves out. Everyone else from Gold Coast in to Navy Pier and up through the North continues to live in the cleanest metropolitan city in the US.

Lineman16

Yep
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D was very good. Looking at the schedule my only be 2 losses left. That's if Bev will let Russ call the plays:hope:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not enough. Let all the thugs on the west side weed themselves out. Everyone else from Gold Coast in to Navy Pier and up through the North continues to live in the cleanest metropolitan city in the US.
Cleanest metropolitan city in the U.S.?

giphy.gif