• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seattle Seahawks @ Green Bay Packers 425 EST/FOX

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs also missed a pass interference penalty on Seattle in the hail.. Mary game a few years back. It just feels worse if a call is missed if you lose

Exactly, the fail Mary was the worst call in NFL history and those clowns say don't complain about it yet they complain about the refs in every game we beat the shit out of the rainy city pigeon bitches

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me a break, Seattle's DB's were holding the entire game.

I'll start start posting the links to stories about how officials calls hurt Seattle today, and you starting posting the articles talking about Seattle holding today and we'll see who wins. OK?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said earlier your play caller is bad. Our secondary forces a ton of turnovers and will be much better this year if healthy.

You forget our #1 CB was lost for the season last year and our #2 and #3 cbs who had great rookie years in Randall and Rollins had a groin injury in week 2 both had surgery, were out for 6 games and we're never the same.

Now both those guys our healthy, we have Davon House who was the #3 bump and run CB in 2015 and the rookie Kevin King as the #5 CB. Our safety Tandem is the #2 rated tandem in the NFL according to pro football focus. Play calling would've helped a little but RW doesn't have enough protection or play makers to put up more than 20 on the pack even with great play calling
You'll change your tune on the Packers secondary soon enough. The " play caller" was just implementing Petes way of believing a run first offense is the way to go. However you need the right personal to do it. Think the RBs are fine, but not a Lynch like stud there, so you need the OL to actually open some holes. Maybe at some point the OL will be able to do that. Today not so much.
Congrats on the win.

rtfgbfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like TY, but I really question whether he's holding up for 16

Seems every game, hes' limping off....They should mix the Williams kid in just in case

Agreed, and I believe that will happen; but Williams is so green that 88 will be fine there until he's ready.

Ty is a steady player learning an entirely new position.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll start start posting the links to stories about how officials calls hurt Seattle today, and you starting posting the articles talking about Seattle holding today and we'll see who wins. OK?
Why don't you quit your whining and just admit your guys got beaten by the better team. You sound like a 9 year old.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our college level Oline allowed one sack, your Oline allowed 4.

Your oline allowed 3 sacks and 7 QB hits. RW got the ball out quick while Rodgers held onto the ball too long in the pocket. Two of the sacks came against our backup rt and one came when Rodgers rolled out and attempted to run.

Reactions: GNG

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't sweat the refs calls. Mostly I expect the home team to get the calls.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and you Packers fans roll by mocking other fans because? I have my theories, but you'll just call me a homer and have sour grapes. It's how you Packers fans roll.
The Bears were good in 1985.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me a break, Seattle's DB's were holding the entire game.

The media outlets will speak about what the announcers pointed out. There were many against the Hawks that the announcers missed.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't you quit your whining and just admit your guys got beaten by the better team. You sound like a 9 year old.

You just used a retort a nine year old would use because you aren't nuanced enough to make a valid argument or rebut any of my points. You may as well send your "9 year old" comment to Sports Illustrated, ESPN, CBS, NFL network, etc, since they are saying saying the same thing I am. The refs blew in this game. It's true.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's because most hawks fans are bandwagon jumpers and don't even know who Saun Alexander is.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your oline allowed 3 sacks and 7 QB hits. RW got the ball out quick while Rodgers held onto the ball too long in the pocket. Two of the sacks came against our backup rt and one came when Rodgers rolled out and attempted to run.

My mistake, but the point remains the same, if ours is college level then yours is no better. Especially since you are supposed to have the goat at QB who can read plays and get the ball out fast.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just used a retort a nine year old would use because you aren't nuanced enough to make a valid argument or rebut any of my points. You may as well send your "9 year old" comment to Sports Illustrated, ESPN, CBS, NFL network, etc, since they are saying saying the same thing I am. The refs blew in this game. It's true.
LikableRewardingIridescentshark.gif

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, how is that even a competition? Whoever can find the most news articles supporting their opinion wins?

You get how silly that sounds, right?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My mistake, but the point remains the same, if ours is college level then yours is no better. Especially since you are supposed to have the goat at QB who can read plays and get the ball out fast.
tenor.gif

rtfgbfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rodgers holding onto the ball MIGHT have had something to do with playing against an elite defense. Just taking a shot in the dark here.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I am doubting you watched that game. Are you really saying the offensive line play was even between the two teams? Seattle's secondary forced all of those sacks. The Packers oline played okay, but no group is going to keep back a dline for 5 seconds every play.