• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seattle Seahawks @ Green Bay Packers 425 EST/FOX

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad Jimmy Graham is really bad

That sideline drop was the dagger in that game

Hawks should be crying about Graham with the game losing drops and not the refs. When gb fans mention the fail Mary the seaturds say stop whining about the refs.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawks should be crying about Graham with the game losing drops and not the refs. When gb fans mention the fail Mary the seaturds say stop whining about the refs.

Yeah, not being able to sustain drives on offense, and getting your defense completely gassed, and Rodgers starts to eat you alive

That game reminded me so much of the Giants playoff game, where the Giants played SB defense for a while, until their own offense finally wore them out, and thats when Rodgers is at his best, just pick you apart

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Observations from the game.
Montgomery is a beast and breaks more tackles than anyone in the NFL
Packers secondary appears better but it's hard to tell against a bad wr corps.
Packers front seven looks like a top five group but again it's hard to tell vs a terrible oline.

Bennett is a damn moron but still a good team
The next guard Jahari Evans is old and washed up
Refs are always trash
GB wr corps are the best in the game

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Russ regressed since that first season? Or was Lynch and the offensive line that good

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers front seven looks like a top five group but again it's hard to tell vs a terrible oline.

Refs are always trash

I like TY, but I really question whether he's holding up for 16

Seems every game, hes' limping off....They should mix the Williams kid in just in case

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, not being able to sustain drives on offense, and getting your defense completely gassed, and Rodgers starts to eat you alive

That game reminded me so much of the Giants playoff game, where the Giants played SB defense for a while, until their own offense finally wore them out, and thats when Rodgers is at his best, just pick you apart

I give you props for not blaming the refs after the game. Rodgers Madden awareness rating should be 101.

Good luck tonight and beat the hell out of elliot

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Russ regressed since that first season? Or was Lynch and the offensive line that good

I think its fair to question what level he is on

The true greats in the league can still succeed pretty big with a limited running game

Seems a lot of excuses get made for Wilson in these big games....

He will still win 11 and the division, but not impressed since his SB year when facing the better teams

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like TY, but I really question whether he's holding up for 16

Seems every game, hes' limping off....They should mix the Williams kid in just in case

I concur, he has weak ankles. He thought gaining 12 lbs of muscle would protect him. No that's wrong. Proper stretching and isometric exercises can help prevent injuries. Getting bigger, stronger and faster will make him even more injury prone. After every play I am waiting for him to start limping. It's to bad because his pass catching ability, quickness and power are elite at the RB position. We have 3 other capable RB's so they will get more chances for sure.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but it's only one game. What cost the Seahawks the win today, was they couldn't run the ball. If that continue throughout the season, Seattle will be in deep do-do. Check out the TOP, Packers 39.13, Seahawk 20.47. That is a telling stat!!!
How about not trying to force the run against a team that defends that well, but have a suspect secondary?

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its fair to question what level he is on

The true greats in the league can still succeed pretty big with a limited running game

Seems a lot of excuses get made for Wilson in these big games....

He will still win 11 and the division, but not impressed since his SB year when facing the better teams

I think given the fact that he has the worst o line in the NFL, no run game and average and below receiving options after Baldwin and a terrible play caller. Nobody has to carry an offense more than RW.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think given the fact that he has the worst o line in the NFL, no run game and average and below receiving options after Baldwin and a terrible play caller. Nobody has to carry an offense more than RW.

Fair, not addressing that Oline was a huge gaffe, same with my Giants, watch that mess tonight

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is something that people have learned to say over the years but let me tell you something...it's stupid. Good teams are supposed to just allow bad reffing to take points off the board and then just overcome it? Bullshit. When refs make horrible calls that either take or give points they are effecting the game. A team shouldn't need to "overcome it". Here is a something you should realize, both Seattle and Green Bay are "good teams". Why should one side have to overcome anything to show they are more "good".

Reffing calls are always subjective so there's no way to get any consensus on this type of stuff, but today the refs called a phantom punch that ejected a starter, they called a ticky tack "block in the back" that took points off the board, and they ignored a mugging against Jimmy Graham that should have given Seattle first and goal at the one. That's 14 points that could have been effected, but the Hawks should "overcome" it because they are a good team? Crazy talk.
I get where you are coming from, but the game is over. The Hawks couldn't run the ball and their O-line didn't give Wilson enough time to throw the ball. Yes I agree with you, there were some bad calls, but the Hawks can't do anything about that now. Game is over and it's on to next weekend.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about not trying to force the run against a team that defends that well, but have a suspect secondary?

He would've been picked multiple times and sacked 8 times if they attempted to pass any more. Packers dbs are healthy this year and are ball Hawks and force a ton of pressure. Daniels and Perry were in RW grill on every other pass.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bennett's are morons. Refs were awful. Rodgers held onto the ball to long but did well in the second half. Defense looked ok except for the end of the first half and the one long run. Our defense looks much better than Last year. Daniels looks like an early favorite for d mvp. Perry is a monster and our secondary was tight I'm coverage. Good game and good luck for the rest of the year and see you in the playoffs

Don't get too excited about that defense just yet, your team just played one of the shittier offenses in the NFC.

If they can shut down Atlanta next week your boys might be on to something.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He would've been picked multiple times and sacked 8 times if they attempted to pass any more. Packers dbs are healthy this year and are ball Hawks and force a ton of pressure. Daniels and Perry were in RW grill on every other pass.

Obviously given the OL the Seahawks would have to be a bit innovative. Planned roll outs, extra blockers, etc. Don't give me that bullshit that the Packers secondary is solid.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The o line is so bad they made the peckers look good. I doubt rogers lasts the whole season. His legs are already bad in the first game. A d tackle out runs him? Yeah, gb fudgepack never complains about the refs.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Refs are always trash

My observations of your comment.

Drugs are bad for you.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Came here to see Seattle fans complaining about refs. Was not disappointed.