• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle Mariners 2022-2023 Offseason Thread

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dodgers and yankees say..they dont have the fire power...either...and..then..thereis allways..the deadline.....

.and next year...he will be,...all..the cheaper......

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then again...they could parley....with miami.....or even 3 team it...but it wont be...as worth it...later....that just is......

.......pittsburghs................bar. gain...power...is now...

but this might help...

hancock..flexen,..kelenic..#30....

again..if not..maybe baltimore...will trade...

Last edited:

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited:

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ringum up chuck....

yyyeeeeehaaaawww....

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they should hurry....before..we change our minds....

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nottingham signed a minor-league contract with the Mariners on Tuesday, Corey Brock of The Athletic reports.

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Photo of Bryan Reynolds

Bryan Reynolds​

Position: Outfielder
Bats: Both • Throws: Right
6-3, 205lb (190cm, 92kg)
Team: Pittsburgh Pirates (majors)...

hancock..will be much more...than 2.5....war.......just sayin...

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MLB insider claims favorite emerging in Bryan Reynolds rumors (not Yankees)​

The Bryan Reynolds rumors aren’t difficult to piece together if you take the prevailing wisdom at face value. At this moment in time, and at this current level of Pittsburgh Pirates desperation, the Yankees are going to have a difficult time satisfying their demand for upper-level pitching prospects.

The Seattle Mariners? They’ll have no such difficulty.....

Therefore, MLB insider Jon Morosi, fresh off driving the bus in the Aaron Judge rumor cycle and helping to leak the video of him landing in San Francisco, appears to be on the right path while captaining the latest batch of Reynolds rumors, too.

Unfortunately, the Mariners appear to be the favorite in the clubhouse. But, again, you knew that already. Dangle a pitcher — or, better yet, two! — and your package is instantly more appealing than the Yankees’ pitch...

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Mariners can satisfy his team’s rumored demands via multiple avenues. Collegiate righty Emerson Hancock is Seattle’s No. 2 prospect. Bryce Miller and Walter Ford rank as Nos. 5 and 6, per MLB Pipeline. Hancock does fall outside the new-look..

no no..gilbert or..kerby......yeah..like maybe..the yankees want to give up garret cole....or rondon.............no...eat regaila...

mariners can get elvis...forb5 war....ok..yeah..he is infield....ok..ok...lololo

Last edited:

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stuff...happens...that is...a true story...sometimes....not how you envisioned it before hand.....but its ok ...
sometimes.

..hand speed....
lolol
i doubt nelson has lost that....just from my point of view...the hand is quiker...than the eye...
There's a lot more to bat speed than hand speed.
Let's see:
There's pitch recognition
reaction time
leg plant
shoulder and torso rotation
and then, finally, hand speed

Nellie probably hasn't lost hand speed. But that isn't helping him find a job this winter.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MLB insider claims favorite emerging in Bryan Reynolds rumors (not Yankees)​

The Bryan Reynolds rumors aren’t difficult to piece together if you take the prevailing wisdom at face value. At this moment in time, and at this current level of Pittsburgh Pirates desperation, the Yankees are going to have a difficult time satisfying their demand for upper-level pitching prospects.

The Seattle Mariners? They’ll have no such difficulty.....

Therefore, MLB insider Jon Morosi, fresh off driving the bus in the Aaron Judge rumor cycle and helping to leak the video of him landing in San Francisco, appears to be on the right path while captaining the latest batch of Reynolds rumors, too.

Unfortunately, the Mariners appear to be the favorite in the clubhouse. But, again, you knew that already. Dangle a pitcher — or, better yet, two! — and your package is instantly more appealing than the Yankees’ pitch...
The Pirate would be idiots to trade him now, no matter how badly Mariner fans wish it. I'm not saying they won't, but, I think the Pirate 'desperation' is highly overrated. Their ownership isn't invested in the franchise to win ball games. They are invested for collecting TV revenue, their share of luxury tax penalties, marketing revenue, and escalating sports franchise values. They don't give a shit about winning. Reynolds only makes $6.75 million. They can afford to pay him and wait until the end of July to trade him when the true desperados are the contenders and Reynolds's trade value will be much higher.

MarinersBestFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pirate would be idiots to trade him now, no matter how badly Mariner fans wish it. I'm not saying they won't, but, I think the Pirate 'desperation' is highly overrated. Their ownership isn't invested in the franchise to win ball games. They are invested for collecting TV revenue, their share of luxury tax penalties, marketing revenue, and escalating sports franchise values. They don't give a shit about winning. Reynolds only makes $6.75 million. They can afford to pay him and wait until the end of July to trade him when the true desperados are the contenders and Reynolds's trade value will be much higher.
Cannot argue with that logic ... but while there is still a chance, ya' gotta believe.

I see another DDO2 ( Dipoto Deal Or 2 ) between now and Opening Day, I just do not see it as a headline deal on the MLB landscape.
Us acquiring Brian Reynolds is a fringe headline deal in my opinion.

The Mariners newly anointed 'contender status' has the Mariners top brass as giddy as school girls, but it also makes them really gun shy on splashing the pot with a semi huge $$$ signing ( hence the shutout on the newly ended free ageny market ).

We are in a good spot as an organization, but that has us on the precipice of the forbidden zone. And the .org's unwillingness to risk a little and upset the balance of things.

In baseball and in life... nothing is gained without risk. You cannot steal 2nd while keeping 1 foot on 1st base.

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i do think...reynolds...2.6..war or whatever....tells the story...of he is really...not worth..what they are asking...in cf...

now..dont think...that his war..will be the same...in lf/cf...and his ..war will prob go to....4 or 5....there...but that is it...

he is a LF/cF...

well..if they..dont..moving..on...and that was dumb...

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you say...reynolds...is like a nimmo....i would agree......and that..is what and where in ...is his worth....and to the mariners as well...

hard to..say..until..we see...him..as such...

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sounds familiar