• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mariners Minors

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lookout Landing
@LookoutLanding
·
12m

Lazaro has cut his K% to 11.8% and is walking 14.5% of the time and has cut down on swinging for giant highlight reel power every time but make no mistake, when the time is right he can still do this:

He is so hard to project. Is he a COF or fast tracked as a DH, which I am 100% against a young players coming up as a DH.

Kind of the same with Ford, Young and Emerson. Are they going to fast track them out of position or are the M’s going to stick with them at their positions until their call ups. All of their top their top prospects are still playing at positions they have no legitimate shot at playing on the big club unless they explode the budget on Gilbert, Kirby and Miller.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mariners Minors

@MiLBMariners
·
1h
Final line for Bryan Woo in his 1st rehab start:3IP, 0H, 0R, 0BB, 5K, 35 pitches, 25 strikes.
Mariners with a very good problem to have. Hancock does not deserve to be taken out of the rotation. Woo should not lose his spot in the rotation due to injury.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mariners with a very good problem to have. Hancock does not deserve to be taken out of the rotation. Woo should not lose his spot in the rotation due to injury.
It is a good problem to have and also one one I think they need to be creative with. Don’t really want to throw off Castillo, Kirby, Gilbert and Miller with a 6 man rotation but Hancock and Woo are going to be on innings limits so how do they work that.

I don’t think it helps either to be in Tacoma wasting those innings in non important games or only going 3-4 innings.

I wonder if it is feasible to keep both on the big club and have 1 start and go 3-4 innings and have the other come in for 3-4 innings

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mariners Minors
@MiLBMariners
·
22m

Lazaro Montes in the last 3 games vs Stockton:7-15, 3 2B, 2HR, 4R, 10RBI, BB, 4K. #GoNuts

I'm telling everyone now of all the prospects we have that guy will be a future star. I think young and ford will be good players but I don't think of any of them to be world changers once they arrive to the big leagues.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm telling everyone now of all the prospects we have that guy will be a future star. I think young and ford will be good players but I don't think of any of them to be world changers once they arrive to the big leagues.
Could be right. He has the body to be a game changer. Should be fun.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a good problem to have and also one one I think they need to be creative with. Don’t really want to throw off Castillo, Kirby, Gilbert and Miller with a 6 man rotation but Hancock and Woo are going to be on innings limits so how do they work that.

I don’t think it helps either to be in Tacoma wasting those innings in non important games or only going 3-4 innings.

I wonder if it is feasible to keep both on the big club and have 1 start and go 3-4 innings and have the other come in for 3-4 innings
They have a stretch of 16 straight games at the end of May with no days off. That would be a good time to go to a temporary 6-man rotation because, in reality, these guys are used to getting five days off between starts. But, only for that 16-game stretch. After that, they need to do something different.