• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seahawks vs Rams

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch the tape brotha... Watch the tape... We got SCREWED...

We didn't get screwed stu.. I'm not gonna get hung up on one play. Overall this was an atrocious performance all around. o got a lot better when they opened up th playbook but ST and defense lost th game today

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not rigged. Just a bad call.

This. The officials in the NFL just don't know WTF they are doing half the time. This had nothing to do with screwing the Seahawks and everything to do with the officials just being terrible at their jobs, which as I said is nothing new.

NinerFan52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, a lot of comments from people that didn't watch the play. There was never a ruling that STL recovered the ball in the final pile. They ruled that STL recovered it when the OL dove at the ball 6 yards back from the final pile. The video clearly and unequivocally shows he never came close to possession. There is absolutely no reason they should not have reviewed that and awarded possession to whomever came out of the final pile with the ball.

Why do you think bc people don't agree with your point of view people didn't see the play?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:noidea:

I saw ball bouncing around as well and didn't see any team have clear possession
Rams certainly didn't have it tied up and I didn't see any Seattle player clearly have it at least form the replays I saw

I'm speculating that in the rugby scrum at the end a Rams player somehow got control of the ball in view of the refs eyes

Whatever the case may be they need to review that plain and simple

It appeared they didn't care who recovered it... They just made the call... Ridiculous... No excuse for refs to ever let a game end like that...

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you think bc people don't agree with your point of view people didn't see the play?

Mostly because you clearly did not see the play. I'm pretty fucking confident the Hawks should have gotten possession. I am 100% confident that play should have been reviewed.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The replay never showed a clear recovery. It wouldn't have mattered if they replayed it or not. Once the fucked up the call, if that was the call, replay wouldn't have overturned it in this instance.

I agree. The bad call was the refs not replaying it. However, if it was replayed, the call wouldn't have been overturned because it was ruled Rams recovery.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a bad call at the end but don't bitch about the officiating throughout the whole game.

Dude ... We had holding call's that were clearly... NOT HOLDING call's.... It just seemed these refs had it out for us a bit today... That final play summed it up

NinerFan52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We didn't get screwed stu.. I'm not gonna get hung up on one play. Overall this was an atrocious performance all around. o got a lot better when they opened up th playbook but ST and defense lost th game today

Well said.. Tough loss on trick plays but unfortunately those are the breaks sometimes. Wilson actually impressed me today as much as I hate to say it.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. The bad call was the refs not replaying it. However, if it was replayed, the call wouldn't have been overturned because it was ruled Rams recovery.

Then they need to change the rule on replay's.... Refs should not be awarding a team possession on a fumble before they know who recovered the fucking ball... I'm pissed right now...

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Special teams cost the Seahawks the game, not the refs.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it. I would be pissed too. That's a shitty way to end a game.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well said.. Tough loss on trick plays but unfortunately those are the breaks sometimes. Wilson actually impressed me today as much as I hate to say it.

No we did get screwed... That play was a game ending fucked up call.. Rams did not recover that fumble bottom line... Sure we played bad and got ourselves in a hole but that doesn't excuse a bad call like that... Rams got let off the hook ... The way our offense was flowing I think a field goal was a realistic possibility...

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then they need to change the rule on replay's.... Refs should not be awarding a team possession on a fumble before they know who recovered the fucking ball... I'm pissed right now...

The rule is never going to change. Deal with it. Possession has to be called one way or another before replay is initiated. And replay wouldn't have changed the call on the field in this instance.

It was ruled that Harkey recovered the ball, not the O-lineman that first jumped on the ball. There was no point in reviewing it.

NinerFan52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mostly because you clearly did not see the play. I'm pretty fucking confident the Hawks should have gotten possession. I am 100% confident that play should have been reviewed.

No one is arguing that it shouldn't of been reviewed. We are simply stating that bc there was no clear recover and bc the ball was at the bottom of about 8 players it can't be said who ended up with it besides who the refs initially stated had it.

NinerFan52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe you should re watch the nfc championship game from last year. You might have forgotten..

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rule is never going to change. Deal with it. Possession has to be called one way or another before replay is initiated. And replay wouldn't have changed the call on the field in this instance.

It was ruled that Harkey recovered the ball, not the O-lineman that first jumped on the ball. There was no point in reviewing it.

Again I'll say it... Refs should not award possession before they actually know who possess the football

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you should re watch the nfc championship game from last year. You might have forgotten..

And I thought that was a bullshit call also... Bowmen had possession ... I even openly said they need to change the replay's on that crap... BUT you guy's ironically got the ball back the next play...

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No we did get screwed... That play was a game ending fucked up call.. Rams did not recover that fumble bottom line... Sure we played bad and got ourselves in a hole but that doesn't excuse a bad call like that... Rams got let off the hook ... The way our offense was flowing I think a field goal was a realistic possibility...

And there is clear evidence that Seattle recovered the ball? There wasn't, the call wasn't going to be overturned no matter what.