• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seahawks vs Rams

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I think they did rule it a fumble but ruled that the Rams recovered so since it was a forward fumble they place the ball where the fumble occurred

So the more apropos question is why wasn't it reviewed to determine possession of fumble?

I don't know if there was enough there ot overrule call on field but still you need to review it

How can they rule the Rams recovered when the ball was still bouncing around?

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was called a fumble. They just stated Rams recovered and you can't advance s fumble so it needed to go back to where he fumbled.

Another Niner fan jumping to comment that didn't watch the play. How stunning. There was absolutely no recovery when and where they said it happened and absolutely zero reason not to review it at the very least.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not what they ruled. Lot of things happen at the bottom of those piles.

It had nothing to do with the pile. They claim he had it right after the rb fumbled, which he clearly did not

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's nearly impossible to overturn a possession ruling during replay on a play like that. Even the replay never showed a clear recovery.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They ruled that fumble recovered by the Rams in that big mess of a pile. So did you watch the game bc the announcers clearly stated it.

So they can clearly rule who has the ball in "that big mess of a pile"??????

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They ruled that fumble recovered by the Rams in that big mess of a pile. So did you watch the game bc the announcers clearly stated it.

RAMS did not recover the fumble .... That's the reality of it... Seattle recovered it... Refs never even took the time to look who had the ball and didn't even bother to review anything... We got fucked period...

NinerFan52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another Niner fan jumping to comment that didn't watch the play. How stunning. There was absolutely no recovery when and where they said it happened and absolutely zero reason not to review it at the very least.

Your right I didn't watch it. I'm just real good at guessing how games end..

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not rigged. Just a bad call.

Very bad call... But these refs were doing this to us all day... Bad holding call's as well... But to let a game end like that is fucking bullshit... Rams fucked up and fumbled the ball and didn't have to pay for it...

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is true... But that doesn't take away a horrifically pathetic call at the end... The way our offense started flowing we could a won the dam game...

I agree and I'm not making excuses for the refs. They should be held accountable (they won't be) but the Seahawks just did too many things poorly in this game to expect to win.

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other news, Breezus loses again. I wonder if he is still flabbergasted?

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, a lot of comments from people that didn't watch the play. There was never a ruling that STL recovered the ball in the final pile. They ruled that STL recovered it when the OL dove at the ball 6 yards back from the final pile. The video clearly and unequivocally shows he never came close to possession. There is absolutely no reason they should not have reviewed that and awarded possession to whomever came out of the final pile with the ball.

EDIT: apparently it was the FB, not an OL

Last edited by a moderator:

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess old Dick Sherman will keep that yapper shut for another week. Only talks when he wins. Been very quiet this year.

Good job fella... coming into the game thread after we lost.

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can they rule the Rams recovered when the ball was still bouncing around?

:noidea:

I saw ball bouncing around as well and didn't see any team have clear possession
Rams certainly didn't have it tied up and I didn't see any Seattle player clearly have it at least form the replays I saw

I'm speculating that in the rugby scrum at the end a Rams player somehow got control of the ball in view of the refs eyes

Whatever the case may be they need to review that plain and simple

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very bad call... But these refs were doing this to us all day... Bad holding call's as well... But to let a game end like that is fucking bullshit... Rams fucked up and fumbled the ball and didn't have to pay for it...

It was a bad call at the end but don't bitch about the officiating throughout the whole game.

NinerFan52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
However if the refs are following protocols like they should.. It needed to be reviewed.

Absolutely agree.. Although I don't think it was a clear recovery to overturn. Like i said earlier, lots of things happen I those piles that are impossible to see.

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, a lot of comments from people that didn't watch the play. There was never a ruling that STL recovered the ball in the final pile. They ruled that STL recovered it when the OL dove at the ball 6 yards back from the final pile. The video clearly and unequivocally shows he never came close to possession. There is absolutely no reason they should not have reviewed that and awarded possession to whomever came out of the final pile with the ball.

The replay never showed a clear recovery. It wouldn't have mattered if they replayed it or not. Once they fucked up the call, if that was the call, replay wouldn't have overturned it in this instance.

Last edited by a moderator: