• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seahawks vs Eagles: Wildcard Rd 1:40 PST

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it was a 1% chance we win with McCown going up against a great QB like Wilson.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about you you just hush up? Let this pass and onto the next round.

Hey Packer fans ....

giphy.gif

Bring it, little buddy

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do realize that and I also realize our team played a lot better in the playoff game. Wentz got wrecked game 1 versus Dallas. Was that a constant and hold true for game 2? I just think because it was such a close game and the D played waaaaay better and that McCown is a scrub that Wentz would have mustered up more then 3 points going inside the 20 three times. Philly was in that game the entire time with a bad QB because the D played really well. I think Wentz’s ability above McCowns would have helped tremendously
or

it could have gotten way worse with a 3 or so turnover day with Wentz trying to hard.
While you like to clown on McCown
he was 18/24 174 yds & no turnovers. yep! Zero turnovers!!! (23 yds rushing)
then you use the excuse of dump off passes & what not. Which is what Wentz does all year long. (& his 1st 4 passes were exactly that.)
So McCown followed the game plan & that is another one of your excuses why they lost. Well then blame some coaches.
Sure any Eagle fan would rather have Wentz in the game vs. the back up. But the backup wasnt fucking things up. Wentz couldnt score double digits when they played before. Like I said. It could have been a more interesting game, but it also could be more than likely a worse game for the eagles. Either way I still think the Hawks win it.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People gotta be able to get there. Major snowstorm tomorrow night through Saturday. Tickets have been sold but physically getting there maybe dicey.
Sounds like Packer weather damn it!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or

it could have gotten way worse with a 3 or so turnover day with Wentz trying to hard.
While you like to clown on McCown
he was 18/24 174 yds & no turnovers. yep! Zero turnovers!!! (23 yds rushing)
then you use the excuse of dump off passes & what not. Which is what Wentz does all year long. (& his 1st 4 passes were exactly that.)
So McCown followed the game plan & that is another one of your excuses why they lost. Well then blame some coaches.
Sure any Eagle fan would rather have Wentz in the game vs. the back up. But the backup wasnt fucking things up. Wentz couldnt score double digits when they played before. Like I said. It could have been a more interesting game, but it also could be more than likely a worse game for the eagles. Either way I still think the Hawks win it.

It would have been “more than likely a worse game” with Wentz. Sorry, but no. If Dak went down and your backup lost what would you say if I said, “It’s more then likely Dak would have done worse”.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with that, but with Wentz in it was 50/50. Sure they could have won but they may not have.

Absolutely, I agree. I just think we would have been much better off with Wentz and not a 40 year old player/coach.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would have been “more than likely a worse game” with Wentz. Sorry, but no. If Dak went down and your backup lost what would you say if I said, “It’s more then likely Dak would have done worse”.
That would have meant Rush played well enough to even entertain that thought.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would have meant Rush played well enough to even entertain that thought.

Here’s all I’m saying...
1. It doesn’t matter because Philly didn’t lose out on a SB shot
2. Our D played sooooo much better then the first game. They absolutely destroyed Seattle’s run game and were actually pretty good against the pass which is rare for our poor secondary
3. Since our and most other teams backups are pretty damn shitty we would have had a much MUCH better chance at winning with Wentz.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that does suck for Seattle especially since all their RBs are hurt and may limit Wilson’s phenomenal scrambling ability.
The field should be fine by game time. Temps will be normal, around 25 F. It's more of an issue for people traveling, whether driving or flying in.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The field should be fine by game time. Temps will be normal, around 25 F. It's more of an issue for people traveling, whether driving or flying in.
Secondary market should be full of tickets, so it will be a good thing for the locals

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3. Since our and most other teams backups are pretty damn shitty we would have had a much MUCH better chance at winning with Wentz.
Agreed!
better chance doesnt mean they would win.
before the game started I was figuring about 60/40 to 65/35 chance in hawks favor. i wouldnt have bet on a 60/40 chance though.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's summer time temps compared to that Vikings game a few years back

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that does suck for Seattle especially since all their RBs are hurt and may limit Wilson’s phenomenal scrambling ability.
GB has one of the worst run defenses in the game this year. They can make any team look good. If it really did come down to a running game on both sides I'd love our chances more. Wilson can be deadly in the run game as well. Something Rodgers is long since done with.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm going to put you down as undecided who to root for in the Packers vs Seahawks game. :rolleyes:

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all had a 9-7 team. Did you really think there was a real chance of making the SB? Because even at 11 wins I still didn't see Seattle reaching it. I guess I'm more rooted in reality.

I don't know what a "real" chance would be but there's always a chance. That's why they play the games. That's why the teams (that aren't tanking) fight so hard to make the playoffs. I guess it's not as bad seeing a 9-7 team lose their first playoff game as it would be if the Ravens or 49ers came out and lost this week but still you always want to think your team has a chance.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you fucking kidding. We had the one seed wrapped up and sat our entire team. You are trying to claim that is me making excuses. Jesus youre impossible. But cool. I’m glad you thought of a “so called” excuse from over 2 years ago. Jesus what a poor reeeeeeeeeach.

F*** you, you said "name two" and I did. Sorry you didn't like the two I picked, but there are plenty to choose from, dipshit.