• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks trade for percy harvin

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For what it's worth, here are some projections for the Seahawks at the 25th spot before this trade.
Bjoern Werner DE, Florida State
Johnathan Hankins DT, Ohio St.
Sharrif Floyd DT, Florida
Datone JonesDE, UCLA
Sam Montgomery DE, LSU
Damontre Moore DE, Texas A&M

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
For what it's worth, here are some projections for the Seahawks at the 25th spot before this trade.
Bjoern Werner DE, Florida State
Johnathan Hankins DT, Ohio St.
Sharrif Floyd DT, Florida
Datone JonesDE, UCLA
Sam Montgomery DE, LSU
Damontre Moore DE, Texas A&M

Seriously? Those guys are being talked about as potential top 10 picks!

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously? Those guys are being talked about as potential top 10 picks!

Well one is Tod McShay's list and another is Mel Kiper's. But you know more than they do.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, the Seahawks are currently paying Sidney Rice 8.5 million, tight end Zach Miller has a base of 6.8 million and the speculation is Harvin will get 10 million tied up, that's about 1/4 of its cap space in receivers. They have the cap room to not cut anyone, but that's a lot of money tied up and the following year some of their defensive talent they got in the lower rounds will want a new contract.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well one is Tod McShay's list and another is Mel Kiper's. But you know more than they do.

Yeah that same list that has him ranked #1 on his big board willl surely see him last to pick # 25:

1 Sharrif Floyd *
POS: DT Tkl 41 Sack 1.0 Int 0

Potential to go No. 1, although a handful of names are in play. Matches exceptional power and leverage with strong hands and enough athleticism to be tough on even good tackles. He's still rounding into peak form short of his 21st birthday. Could be great in a 3-4 or a 4-3 scheme. Made major strides as the season progressed, the improvement in part stemming from a positional change and consistently improving technique. Floyd can simply drive linemen into the backfield.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They get Harvin who is always hurt and now their fav to win the SB? Hahah get the fuck out with that shit

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Todd McShay has all the answers

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In response to Boldin trade:
@PFCentral: 49ers were second place in Harvin sweepstakes so this trade makes sense

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yea Todd McShay has all the answers

He's not the only one that is saying it. Come back in 6 months and see how stupid you will end up looking. Don't worry, this thread will be saved!!

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha okay fool, the 49ers are still the team to beat in the NFC, bc they own the best defense in the NFL and Kap is the real deal. Sorry but just bc Seattle upgraded at WR doesnt mean their now the team to beat. Crabtree is better then any WR Seattle has on their roster, no question about it

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Haha okay fool, the 49ers are still the team to beat in the NFC, bc they own the best defense in the NFL and Kap is the real deal. Sorry but just bc Seattle upgraded at WR doesnt mean their now the team to beat. Crabtree is better then any WR Seattle has on their roster, no question about it

You are clueless...someone who is clearly out of touch with really. A person who is unable to forecast change and prepare for immenent risk factors. You think we can duplicate our defensive prowess year in and year out without making improvements. You're a phucking clown and have no sense of what it takes to succeed in the NFL.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^ Hahahahs some fucking loser on a message board telling me I dont know what it takes to succeed in the NFL? Hahhaha I never said I did you fucking dunce, but I'am saying Harvin does not make seattle the team to beat in the NFL.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@AdamSchefter: Las Vegas already has established SF and SEA -- today's movers and shakers -- as co-favorites to win next Super Bowl.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@AdamSchefter: Las Vegas already has established SF and SEA -- today's movers and shakers -- as co-favorites to win next Super Bowl.

So your telling me the 49ers are just as good as seattle according to vegas? I could of swore the loser above said Seattle is better and they are the team to beat

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
^^ Hahahahs some fucking loser on a message board telling me I dont know what it takes to succeed in the NFL? Hahhaha I never said I did you fucking dunce, but I'am saying Harvin does not make seattle the team to beat in the NFL. The 49ers and Packers will still be the top 2 in the NFC, book that now

So you know what it takes to win in the NFL...in terms of guaranteeing both 9ers and Packers to be the best two teams in the conference, yet you are claiming that you are not saying that you know what it takes to succeed in the NFL? :L

Ltrain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I really enjoyed the timing of this too...I got a little upset that Seattle got Harvin but that only lasted 3 hours until the Boldin trade was announced. Nothing like stealing a little thunder from the Harvin headline. Boldin is not better than Harvin, but it is a nice possession receiver upgrade.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
[/QUOTE]
So your telling me the 49ers are just as good as seattle according to vegas? I could of swore the loser above said Seattle is better and they are the team to beat

Haha okay fool, the 49ers are still the team to beat in the NFC, bc they own the best defense in the NFL and Kap is the real deal.

Yet, this carpet muncher was the one who stated that the 9ers are the team to beat. He held that as absolute truth, yet Vegas is stating otherwise. Paradox here! How do you get "Co Leaders to win SB" as to indicate that 9ers are the team to beat still. They are the team to beat because they own the best defense in the NFL, yet despite all of that Vegas is saying Seattle is co leaders to win the super bowl. Ok asshole.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

as of today, not entering the season.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for looking ahead, will he be as good this year? Will DC's pick up on how to stop the read option. Will your WR's step up? Will Gore continue to stay healthy? He is getting older. You all have a lot of questions too.

:lame:

Christ this place is getting out of control with the fucking trolls.