• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks trade for percy harvin

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In his 9 year career, Anquan Boldin has a total of 214 rushing yards and 1 touchdown with a 5.5 yards per carry. Percy Harvin in his 4 year career now has a total of 683 yards 4 touchdowns, with an average of 6.4 yards per carry.

As a return man, in his 9 year career, Anquan Boldin has a total of 130 yards with zero TDs. Percy Harvin, in his 4 year career, has a total of 3,183 yards and 5 TDs.

In sum, Percy Harvin brings more to the table as a player than Anquan Boldin could ever imagine. This is coming from a Florida State fan who loves Anquan (though I don't show/express it at all on this board).

That is all true, but you also have to take into account Boldin's blocking ability. One of the better blocking WR's in the NFL. Boldin is also tougher and more durable. He does the little things that don't show up on the stat line. Harvin is certainly more talented, versatile, and explosive though.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After I seen the kind of $ that Harvin got, happy as hell we didnt give a 1st, 3rd and a 7th for that guy plus pay him $60 mil, he isnt even close to being worth that

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After I seen the kind of $ that Harvin got, happy as hell we didnt give a 1st, 3rd and a 7th for that guy plus pay him $60 mil, he isnt even close to being worth that

This!

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

His guaranteed money is pretty low, though. I don't think they'll have too much trouble getting out of this contract in a year or two, if they want to.

Rathman44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
His guaranteed money is pretty low, though. I don't think they'll have too much trouble getting out of this contract in a year or two, if they want to.

if they are trying to get out of the contract in a year or two then that would be major blow for them considering the draft picks they gave up. if i'm a seachicken fan i'm not too excited either way...he's either going to be very expensive as an unorthodox small WR or you cut him despite giving up all the draft picks. I'm glad that the Niners aren't this reckless with unknown personalities and injury-prone players