• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks Trade Darrell Tarrell to bears for 6th rounder

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not trying to make this a bigger story than it needs to be -- just think it will be at least somewhat interesting to see how Taylor does somewhere else after sort of floundering here a few years. I agree he probably wouldn't have been traded if Nwosu had been injured earlier, but we all know it just doesn't work that way. Maybe Macdonald was confident enough in Hall's development that having him and Taylor on the team was a bit redundant (or maybe Hall's emergence makes Taylor obsolete)? Mac seems to be high on Hall.
I'm higher on Hall than Taylor. I think Hall's not as good as a pass rusher but could be decent and he plays the run far better when he's in there.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,938.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Taylor is capable of 11+ sacks in a season as he is a very good pass rusher but we needed him to be more stout against the run. Maybe the Bears DC can teach him because our DC couldn't. Then again our DC's to be honest have been pretty bad for some time now as far as teaching goes. We couldn't tackle, we couldn't stop the run, we couldn't stop 3rd and longs lol. Maybe it was more the coaching than the player. Time will tell.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm higher on Hall than Taylor. I think Hall's not as good as a pass rusher but could be decent and he plays the run far better when he's in there.
Apparently the new regime is higher on Hall than Taylor as well.