• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks OL arrested

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes you think the Cowboys have any relevancy whatsoeve!
My ears and eyes and pretty much common sense. Imagine if they didn't suck how crazy the obsession would be

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What point are you trying to make?

the point i'm trying to make is fairly obvious; something tells me this guy should not expect a lot of similar offbeat comments from players that popped up when ray rice was actually CAUGHT ON CAMERA with his abuse. such as.. "it's an unfortunate situation." perhaps the "we all know a man shouldn't place his hands on a woman." with a frowny face. the "lets help this man, not drag him down" line. or the ever so damaging and hurtful "#coward" hashtag.

i'm pretty sure even though both situations are insanely disgusting and warrant serious jail time and a life time ban.. reaction to this player will be a bit harsher. i just can't put my finger on why though? :noidea:

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably that he's a fucking idiot.

I'd say he nailed it.

675-203-853-232-12263613.250.jpg

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the point i'm trying to make is fairly obvious; something tells me this guy should not expect a lot of similar offbeat comments from players that popped up when ray rice was actually CAUGHT ON CAMERA with his abuse. such as.. "it's an unfortunate situation." perhaps the "we all know a man shouldn't place his hands on a woman." with a frowny face. the "lets help this man, not drag him down" line. or the ever so damaging and hurtful "#coward" hashtag.

i'm pretty sure even though both situations are insanely disgusting and warrant serious jail time and a life time ban.. reaction to this player will be a bit harsher. i just can't put my finger on why though? :noidea:

Oh, similar to how when someone who looks like Ray Rice do something like this, they are just a bad person and a thug but when someone looks like Wheeler that commits the crime, it’s because of mental issues. Got it!

Btw, both crimes were horrible, but this was 10 times worse than Ray Rice.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, similar to how when someone who looks like Ray Rice do something like this, they are just a bad person and a thug but when someone looks like Wheeler that commits the crime, it’s because of mental issues. Got it!

Btw, both crimes were horrible, but this was 10 times worse than Ray Rice.

all people who use mental gymnastics like that are assholes :nono:

rice is a scumbag. wheeler is a scumbag. players did not do enough to point that out with rice. a lot of them skirted around the situation while a bunch of others blasted goodell. most seemed to try their hardest not to actually label or insult rice though.. where as the lesser known wheeler has already been called a "thug" and "monster."

fucking player reaction to greg hardy was like.. "oh, that sucks he's suspended. he's a really good player man." LOFL

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys a scumbag.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never understood how people forget they have firearms when they go to the airport.
Remember when Barry Switzer did the same thing.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never understood how people forget they have firearms when they go to the airport.
Remember when Barry Switzer did the same thing.

I forgot I had a pocket knife in my laptop carry on once (just good to have a pocket knife, protection, opening packages, first aid, emergencies, a good knife can come in handy). I usually always put my laptop in my suitcase when traveling (less bags) but my suitcase was too full with some gifts I was bringing so I had to bring my laptop case and I forgot it was even in there. TSA never caught it. I put it in a checked bag on the way back lol. I asked TSA on the way back what would've happened and they said, "We'd have to confiscate it but you wouldn't be arrested for a pocket knife."

Funny enough, I have a .45 bullet (real but no gunpowder, it's a dud) keychain and whenever I go through TSA they want to inspect it. Some give me really suspicious looks. I'm like, "It's a keychain, it's not a live round." The women TSA agents always give me the eye. The guy agents are like, "Oh that's cool!" LOL

But a loaded gun? LOL... I know where my guns are at all times and only one is loaded in the house at any given time (firearm I keep next to my bed - no kids and if I have a lady friend over I stash it elsewhere). Don't need some psycho tinder bitch robbing me.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot I had a pocket knife in my laptop carry on once (just good to have a pocket knife, protection, opening packages, first aid, emergencies, a good knife can come in handy). I usually always put my laptop in my suitcase when traveling (less bags) but my suitcase was too full with some gifts I was bringing so I had to bring my laptop case and I forgot it was even in there. TSA never caught it. I put it in a checked bag on the way back lol. I asked TSA on the way back what would've happened and they said, "We'd have to confiscate it but you wouldn't be arrested for a pocket knife."

Funny enough, I have a .45 bullet (real but no gunpowder, it's a dud) keychain and whenever I go through TSA they want to inspect it. Some give me really suspicious looks. I'm like, "It's a keychain, it's not a live round." The women TSA agents always give me the eye. The guy agents are like, "Oh that's cool!" LOL

But a loaded gun? LOL... I know where my guns are at all times and only one is loaded in the house at any given time (firearm I keep next to my bed - no kids and if I have a lady friend over I stash it elsewhere). Don't need some psycho tinder bitch robbing me.
They don't arrest you for the knife. I always carry a Leatherman, returning from Puerto Rico I had to do a last minute repair on something, in a rush I tossed it in my wifes carry on. As soon as TSA stopped her bag, I said "Oh Shit, it's yours".

TSA said I could go back and check it in, but our bags were long gone. I then tried to gift it to a TSA agent, but he said he couldn't take it. It would simply be destroyed.

I'd imagine had I gone through with a 10 inch blade or machete things could be different.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't arrest you for the knife. I always carry a Leatherman, returning from Puerto Rico I had to do a last minute repair on something, in a rush I tossed it in my wifes carry on. As soon as TSA stopped her bag, I said "Oh Shit, it's yours".

TSA said I could go back and check it in, but our bags were long gone. I then tried to gift it to a TSA agent, but he said he couldn't take it. It would simply be destroyed.

I'd imagine had I gone through with a 10 inch blade or machete things could be different.
I had a cool minerature Victorinox Swiss Army Knife confiscated from my key chain on a flight in Norway once. The main blade was literally about 1".

Complete bullshit. I assume that the airport security guard just wanted it for herself. I filed a complaint but never heard back from anyone about it.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I visited a buddy who was in the city jail for some minor thing, and when I got to the jail I had to go through security before I could go into the visitation area. I had ridden my motorcycle that day and was carrying my helmet with me. The guards made me lock my helmet in a locker because it could be used as a "weapon". But none of the guards noticed or seemed to care about my multi-tool strapped to my belt which has 2 separate knives on it. Good security. Helmet = no, 2 bladed mutli tool = no problem. lol.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a cool minerature Victorinox Swiss Army Knife confiscated from my key chain on a flight in Norway once. The main blade was literally about 1".

Complete bullshit. I assume that the airport security guard just wanted it for herself. I filed a complaint but never heard back from anyone about it.
When it first started you couldn't bring nail clippers with a nail file. Those files would bend like butter.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When it first started you couldn't bring nail clippers with a nail file. Those files would bend like butter.
After 9/11 when security really got crazy at airports Jason Alexander's (George Constanza if you don't know) brother in law was a pilot flying for a major airline. Pilots go through security as well, and he had a little eyeglasses repair kit with him that had a tiny screwdriver for tightening the eyeglasses. Security said he couldn't take it on the plane and they had to confiscate it. He didn't make a fuss and let them take it and starting walking down the jetway to the plane, then he stops for moment, turns around and says to the guy who just took his mini screwdriver "you know I'm the pilot right?, If I wanted to crash the plane I wouldn't need that kit".