• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks OL arrested

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't arrest you for the knife. I always carry a Leatherman, returning from Puerto Rico I had to do a last minute repair on something, in a rush I tossed it in my wifes carry on. As soon as TSA stopped her bag, I said "Oh Shit, it's yours".

TSA said I could go back and check it in, but our bags were long gone. I then tried to gift it to a TSA agent, but he said he couldn't take it. It would simply be destroyed.

I'd imagine had I gone through with a 10 inch blade or machete things could be different.
You would not beieve the number of "Ninja" swords that military members try to bring back from Japan!

I'd like to point out that a Marine would not need a sword to take you out!

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I visited a buddy who was in the city jail for some minor thing, and when I got to the jail I had to go through security before I could go into the visitation area. I had ridden my motorcycle that day and was carrying my helmet with me. The guards made me lock my helmet in a locker because it could be used as a "weapon". But none of the guards noticed or seemed to care about my multi-tool strapped to my belt which has 2 separate knives on it. Good security. Helmet = no, 2 bladed mutli tool = no problem. lol.

Not to mention those pliers can poke both sets of eyeballs simultaneously out of someone! :pound:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bumping an old "Seahawks OL Arrested" thread was absolutely brilliant! I'm actually gut-laughing! @Battlelyon

Eh I can deal with a Rams fan poking fun and going back and forth (Seattle and the Rams had a pretty fun rivalry in the early 00s and I had mostly a good time with their fanbase on other forums, etc. - here they are pretty tolerable - and if you call them out for some goofball statements they can admit and have fun with it). They're MOSTLY logical and willing to eat crow when they suck.

49ers fans on the other hand..... I'm fine with them just not posting at all, which they'll do of course when they lose or are irrelevant... and then act like their God's greatest gift to the game when they win a few.

That all said, I guess Brown is just done. He wasn't horrible by any means last season (he still put up a 71.5 grade) with Seattle and that was with Wilson hanging onto the ball and dropping back 10 yards every snap which didn't help his cause. I would have to imagine some team would've signed him by now unless he just wants too much or is retiring.

Maybe Battle posted this because he wants the Rams to sign him... lol. Wouldn't shock me at all if they did. Seattle obviously has no need with Cross.

Last edited:

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When it first started you couldn't bring nail clippers with a nail file. Those files would bend like butter.
True. But I remember many an old lady with knitting needles still being allowed on board. I always thought that was weird.