• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks Jealous!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if anything this is actually a dream scenario for most of the Seahawks players and coaches. Most of the guys hate doing "media days" and other interviews throughout SB week. Sherman may be the exception to that rule. So the fact that 6000 media people from all over the world are going to be pestering the Pats players and coaches about deflated footballs for 6 days straight must make Pete Carroll grin a little.

I agree DK and I feel same for Pats players with maybe exception of Gronk. These guys arent used to being in front of the camera and esp in the biggest game of the year. Only Brady and Wilfork have a SB ring while Seattle was here just last year. I liked Michael Robinson last year doing the interview for Marshawn, and ending each line with "Boss". These guys should be able to do or not do interviews and not get fined

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree DK and I feel same for Pats players with maybe exception of Gronk. These guys arent used to being in front of the camera and esp in the biggest game of the year. Only Brady and Wilfork have a SB ring while Seattle was here just last year. I liked Michael Robinson last year doing the interview for Marshawn, and ending each line with "Boss". These guys should be able to do or not do interviews and not get fined

Or at least be given a chance to have more controlled environments. Let the more camera shy players do one on one interviews if they like, provided they do a set amount of them. Let those who choose to want to get it over with quick only have to do one, but in front of that pool of reporters and have to address each question.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or at least be given a chance to have more controlled environments. Let the more camera shy players do one on one interviews if they like, provided they do a set amount of them. Let those who choose to want to get it over with quick only have to do one, but in front of that pool of reporters and have to address each question.

Absolutely and as much as I think Deion can be a blowhard, the interview he did with Lynch in back of room, with his shades and hood on, in his comfort zone was real cool. I liked when Sanders said that Faulk spoke highly of him and his comments back

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wake up and have breakfast watching Full house

Have lunch watching America's Most Funny Videos

Dinner while listening to Sagets voice on How I met your Mother.

Bedtime Saget po rn

Tell me we don't know you

Sometimes I don't watch Saget po rn, I just watch normal po rn with the sound muted while listening to his stand up routine.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I picture Most Seahawks fans on this site, I see a bunch of douchey hipsters on their lap tops at a local coffee shop or Starbucks, scouring these message boards for anything said about the Seahawks. And yes, deflate gate has probably made their lives pretty dull.

My God you're stupid.

-Sportshoopla

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of them up here have posted their pics on our board. Wouldn't call any of them hipsters. Think you are confusing Seattle with Portland. I don't see a lot of that hipster bullshit around these parts.

I tend to mostly post from work. Fills in some of the boredom between projects.

Whiz, you know you just hate all the threads are about the Patriots. Even when you try to turn them into Seahawks discussions, it goes back to the Patriots! You have the #1 rated team in the league advancing to the SB and the only way to get some press is Lynch saying nothing!!!!!

I would like this to go differently too.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love me some Southie but imagine the outrage if a Seahawks fan was trolling this hard.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love me some Southie but imagine the outrage if a Seahawks fan was trolling this hard.

This is trolling? I can troll better than this!!!!!

I'm not saying anything I don't believe. Seattle deserves attention for getting to the SB,
Maybe later this week this will become about the SB?????

I have to go to work. Back tonight.....