• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks game notes

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If only you could get paid for your contributions to the board, Pozz. :thumb:

/suckup

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Just putting this out there... CK is now 2-0 on games played in Prime Time... I hope the streak continues...

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Seattle is showing partly cloudy on Sunday. 20% chance of rain right now.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
James' return leads to NFC West discovery - NFC West Blog - ESPN

San Francisco and Seattle lead the NFL in average field position margin. The margin reflects the difference between where their drives begin and where their opponents' drives begin, on average.

and...

This will be one angle to watch when the 49ers and Seahawks play in Week 16. Seattle's average drive start against the 49ers in Week 7 was its own 15-yard line, the worst average start for any team in a game to that point in the season.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Just say on NFL32 that Richard Sherman's appeal will be on Friday and there is a chance he won't be available Sunday depending if their is a decision or not.

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Just say on NFL32 that Richard Sherman's appeal will be on Friday and there is a chance he won't be available Sunday depending if their is a decision or not.

Adam Schefter:

Appeal of the four-game suspension for Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman will be held Friday, two days before game vs. SF.

If appeal upholds CB Richard Sherman's suspension Friday, he would be out vs SF, but there is no indication of timing on an appeal decision.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This is what Mort had to say about Justin on MNC:

"Coach Jim Harbaugh just said the injury will be monitored. He's undergoing tests on the elbow, but as one member of the organization told me, "Don't worry about Cowboy. Duct tape is good for him."

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Michael Smith:

Would you believe over the last 5 weeks, Russell Wilson (90.4) and Colin Kaepernick (81.3) rank first and third, respectively, in Total QBR

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Harbaugh looking forward to another intense game against Seahawks on Sunday night | 49ers Hot Read

– The 49ers defense was on the field for 94 plays Sunday night. That’s twice as many plays as the Raiders defense faced against the Chiefs earlier Sunday and 33 percent or more than the average of the 49ers first 12 games.

Therefore, Harbaugh said, the workload in practice won’t be as heavy and intense this week as it is during a typical week.

“It affected us during the game, especially the amount of plays and the tempo with which they were running their offense at,” Harbaugh said. “It was tough playing in that stretch for our defense.”

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh looking forward to another intense game against Seahawks on Sunday night | 49ers Hot Read

The 49ers defense was on the field for 94 plays Sunday night. That’s twice as many plays as the Raiders defense faced against the Chiefs earlier Sunday and 33 percent or more than the average of the 49ers first 12 games.

Therefore, Harbaugh said, the workload in practice won’t be as heavy and intense this week as it is during a typical week.

“It affected us during the game, especially the amount of plays and the tempo with which they were running their offense at,” Harbaugh said. “It was tough playing in that stretch for our defense.”

That and the fact that they probably won't have Justin Smith will be a big factor on Sunday.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something is wrong - Bursa sac issues perhaps?

I thought his elbow dislocated and popped back in on its own? Did I dream that or did Michelle Tafoya say that last night?

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought his elbow dislocated and popped back in on its own? Did I dream that or did Michelle Tafoya say that last night?

I would have thought a dislocate would have shown up on an xray - but you may be correct. I recall her comments about removing the tape from his elbow but that is about it.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I'm honestly more worried about this Seattle game than I was about the Pats' game. It's extremely hard to go up against 2 great teams 2 consecutive weeks, and the fact that it's a divisional game is even more pressure.

That said, it's always good to be rooting for Harbaugh in a Harbaugh VS Carroll matchup. :)