• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Schefter: Source says Bradys legal team is so good "= Won't miss a game."

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, he's laughing at your hero's statue that's going up in front of G-I wish I didn't get caught cheating stadium...
Hey look, a bamboozle head....
canvas_zpsm2ph4773.png
canvas_zpscg3dcjnr.png

Gotta love the commentary out of Balitmore. The land where Ray Lewis is a hero and Tom Brady is the bad guy.:L

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady is the OJ of the modern NFL now?

Where is the 'Dumbest post of the year award"? A guy kills his wife and her supposed bf and your comparing it to 1-2 lbs of air pressure, that not 1 ref ever noticed when they handle the ball before every snap

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@sonnyblack65

You've been missing all the fun and games...
Hey Cali how have you been? We finnally getting decent weather here, kinda like you have all year round. Been busy at work and don't get into all this BS going on. Never ragged on another team or player for nonsense. The outcome doesn't change my life 1 bit and let the chips fall where they may. Funny how many hypocrites and holy roller righteous chest pumpers on here. I have cheated in school, sped and maybe not complete stop breaking the law. Had drinks and drove so who am I to judge other people actions. I love the asterisk douchebag comments

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Cali how have you been? We finnally getting decent weather here, kinda like you have all year round. Been busy at work and don't get into all this BS going on. Never ragged on another team or player for nonsense. The outcome doesn't change my life 1 bit and let the chips fall where they may. Funny how many hypocrites and holy roller righteous chest pumpers on here. I have cheated in school, sped and maybe not complete stop breaking the law. Had drinks and drove so who am I to judge other people actions. I love the asterisk douchebag comments

The Hell You Say!

I'm shocked!

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed and I know you don't. Cheers on that btw.

I'm busy avoiding these threads as much as I can as well.

Glad to hear all is well and congrats on that 4th SB.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You pretty much summed this whole page in your first few sentences' "We don't know the exact answers, nor the questions asked of anyone interviewed. And we probably never will. There are a lot of details of the investigation that we will never have access to".
And you of course omit the part where I said. NOR SHOULD WE. The lack of sharing every word with the public is normal and always has to be that way. It's in no way, shape, or form proof of hiding things.

You will never get anyone to cooperate in formal interviews of these kinds of it is known every world will be made available to the public. Trust me, Tom does not want that to happen.
Show me the subpoena and then you can have what you want. Otherwise, no dice.
Again, anyone is free to deny even the extremely accommodating requests in this case and they too are free to suffer the consequences of it. His punishment is warranted.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bring on a summer of exciting NFL litigation!

People thinking Brady now has a dream-team that will topple the NFL, are nuts. After never doubting the deflation, they are now reduced to finding scientists to throw doubt on the findings. That will not work in a preponderance of evidence case. You lose Rock.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
take that money u r wasting on this and send it to some charity. a total waste of time and money

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is the 'Dumbest post of the year award"? A guy kills his wife and her supposed bf and your comparing it to 1-2 lbs of air pressure, that not 1 ref ever noticed when they handle the ball before every snap

I think you missed the point of this post, which is all about his supposed "Dream Team" of lawyers and how it will clear him. Hence, the OJ joke.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you missed the point of this post, which is all about his supposed "Dream Team" of lawyers and how it will clear him. Hence, the OJ joke.

this is no joking manner..... to pats fans Iggloo

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly they are in meltdown. They can't accept that their hero is seen as a cheater by a sizable portion of America.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If those are the ones they'll pick for their case, sure. That's a pretty big IF.

Do I have anything to hide. I don't think so...

It wasn
Clearly they are in meltdown. They can't accept that their hero is seen as a cheater by a sizable portion of America.
That is it right there.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh Oh, here's more....

The Patriots fired the guys they’re passionately defending today
Posted by Darin Gantt on May 14, 2015, 1:49 PM EDT
you-are-fired-04.jpg

The Patriots have launched long-winded defense of themselves today, nearly 20,000 words of defense.

But through all the chapter and verse they’ve cited to explain the true motives of Jim McNally and John Jastremski in this document, one question becomes more and more curious.

If these two guys are so innocent, why did the Patriots fire them?

The Patriots fired the guys theyre passionately defending today | ProFootballTalk

Let me offer my support....Her you go, one at a time now....:pound::pound::pound:
panic.jpg

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess they are just trying to help the "deflator" lose weight by starving him of income?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed and I know you don't. Cheers on that btw.

I'm busy avoiding these threads as much as I can as well.

Glad to hear all is well and congrats on that 4th SB.

Thanks Cali appreciate it from ya!!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My apologies and I did. I just browsed through a couple of posts and didn't read enough. Hammer is like a prepub finding a girlie magazine for the first time. He has beat this story about Brady so much that every page is stuck with his jizz

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yo sonny, were you been bambino?

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not naive enough to think he won't miss any time, figuring they halve it. What I want to hear is to put on record all the flaws in the report.
Tex,.....I hope we get to shut up all our "frenemiez" ........once and for all.....!