• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Schefter: Source says Bradys legal team is so good "= Won't miss a game."

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Brady's defense is going to be the Wells report is BS, but still will refuse to release any text messages or emails between those involved?

Nice. Good luck with that.

I'm going to assume you haven't been following the NFL in regards to cases they have had to answer in court and that you are unaware they almost always lose.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he's doing nothing but tarnishing his legacy more.

in my opinion, it would barely be a blip in 20 years. now, he's doing nothing but...dare I say...inflating the situation.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he's doing nothing but tarnishing his legacy more.

in my opinion, it would barely be a blip in 20 years. now, he's doing nothing but...dare I say...inflating the situation.

Yes defending yourself equals tarnishing your legacy.:L

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would you ever lay down? If he is in fact innocent of the accusations then he should fight them fully. Who gives a crap what fans of other teams think?

More power to you if you can do it. My bet is that the die has already been cast with most people now. That's just how it is. Put it this way, using my own team as an example, Sherman technically beat his piss test for drugs, but have you ever made the claim that he's still guilty? Be honest.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More power to you if you can do it. My bet is that the die has already been cast with most people now. That's just how it is. Put it this way, using my own team as an example, Sherman technically beat his piss test for drugs, but have you ever made the claim that he's still guilty? Be honest.

Being honest, I don't really care about those things, so I don't recall every claiming anything about him. (I happen to lean Libertarian and could care less what somone puts in their body so long as it doesn't put someone else in danger.)

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will get cut down to 2 games but there is no way Brady doesn't sit out...

I think that's wishful thinking this time Reds, the NFL has more incriminating evidence than what was in the Wells report that directly connects Brady to the act....
It looks like they didn't want to make it sound as bad as it really was for the sake of the game....
Just think for a moment why, the team lost draft picks and 1 mil fine, when the report did not implicate them as a perpetrator......
Why Tom wouldn't give up the text messaging and the team would not let one of the ball boys be questioned a second time after the texts came out....
It's dirty, man, no doubt about it.....And a fancy lawyer can't overrule the leagues right to exercise their own rules and regulations as they are structured and agreed upon by the owners and players....
It's the old, create a big stink and hope they get tired of smelling it before we do theory....IMO :nod:

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes defending yourself equals tarnishing your legacy.:L

It just makes it that much bigger, adding news cycle after news cycle to a story that would die pretty quickly on its own.

I'm not a Brady hater, and I think the suspension was ridiculous.

I guess the board has driven you to being a little bitch. Sad to see since you were always pretty reasonable.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that's wishful thinking this time Reds, the NFL has more incriminating evidence than what was in the Wells report that directly connects Brady to the act....
It looks like they didn't want to make it sound as bad as it really was for the sake of the game....
Just think for a moment why, the team lost draft picks and 1 mil fine, when the report did not implicate them as a perpetrator......
Why Tom wouldn't give up the text messaging and the team would not let one of the ball boys be questioned a second time after the texts came out....
It's dirty, man, no doubt about it.....And a fancy lawyer can't overrule the leagues right to exercise their own rules and regulations as they are structured and agreed upon by the owners and players....
It's the old, create a big stink and hope they get tired of smelling it before we do theory....IMO :nod:

Ignorance on your part only dumbs down the conversation.

The league has a losing track record in recent years when it's brought into a court. There is a very real possibility Brady is cleared of the whole thing.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It just makes it that much bigger, adding news cycle after news cycle to a story that would die pretty quickly on its own.

I'm not a Brady hater, and I think the suspension was ridiculous.

I guess the board has driven you to being a little bitch. Sad to see since you were always pretty reasonable.

How is pointing out that Brady should defend himself by the means available make me a "little bitch".

As I just posted somewhere else, there is a very real possibility of Brady being cleared of the whole thing, especially when you look at the leagues recent track record in court. He has the money, he has the motivation, why not fight it out?

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be fun to see what would happen if Brady took this far enough to get deposed.

A lawyer would have a lot of fun.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nothing new cheaters win just look at 4 sb !!!!!! no matter what tom cheater brady is a lifer and the pats will have to wear it forever .

Uh Oh, what happened here ?? :pound::pound::pound:
11236097_878593522201271_2120827764_n_zpswic0tqme.jpg

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be fun to see what would happen if Brady took this far enough to get deposed.

A lawyer would have a lot of fun.

As would it be to see Grigson, Kinsel, Goodell, Wells, etc all be deposed.

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might or might not have been mentioned,but why doesn't the league give the Colts a draft pick from the Pats,seeing as they were the team cheated upon.

Would the Colts have won without this bs? Very doubtful,but now they have some excuse for losing bad.

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might or might not have been mentioned,but why doesn't the league give the Colts a draft pick from the Pats,seeing as they were the team cheated upon.

Would the Colts have won without this bs? Very doubtful,but now they have some excuse for losing bad.

Probably because the science shows that the Patriots didn't cheat in that game.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Brady's defense is going to be the Wells report is BS, but still will refuse to release any text messages or emails between those involved?

Nice. Good luck with that.

Why would he ever give his phone to the NFL? Why would anyone voluntarily give their phone to anyone for examination? Don't you believe in privacy and personal property? What country do you think this is?

Also, aren't the texts sent by Brady already on the phones of the team employees they studied?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would he ever give his phone to the NFL? Why would anyone voluntarily give their phone to anyone for examination? Don't you believe in privacy and personal property? What country do you think this is?

Also, aren't the texts sent by Brady already on the phones of the team employees they studied?

And the guy asking to have access to his phone, put texts between one of the equipment guys and his Mom, in the report. For what reason, and why would you trust him?

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ignorance on your part only dumbs down the conversation.

The league has a losing track record in recent years when it's brought into a court. There is a very real possibility Brady is cleared of the whole thing.

Sure, track records are very dependable....Now click your heals Dorothy, you're almost home !
1233577_299622143513654_271085849_n_zps4266baa6.jpg
05_LFW_DrEvilLaugh_instory_zps7vphsnpv.jpg