• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Schefter: Source says Bradys legal team is so good "= Won't miss a game."

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup

every team has idiot fans. we had fans saying hernandez was framed.

Hernandez was given life without on less evidence than they have on Brady.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup

every team has idiot fans.

Not the Ravens:

966a476bb3d184118af1f9593d839f875f0f5852f86cb17e2289362d75699098_large

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing that must be kept in mind is this isn't going to a courtroom. This will be decided by the league. This isn't an Aaron Hernandez trial. It's about the integrity of the NFL. Brady's legal team doesn't mean much.

I really don't care what happens from here on out in regard to deflategate. The NFL found that Brady cheated. That's the bottom line as far as I'm concerned.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing that must be kept in mind is this isn't going to a courtroom. This will be decided by the league. This isn't an Aaron Hernandez trial. It's about the integrity of the NFL. Brady's legal team doesn't mean much.

I really don't care what happens from here on out in regard to deflategate. The NFL found that Brady cheated. That's the bottom line as far as I'm concerned.
it CAN go to a court room! thats why brady added lawyers!

posturing...

jesus people!

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Brady is going to sue the league. That should be fun. I guess he isn't acting smug anymore.
yup

he may

hes posturing for it...may be a bluff, but he lawyered up.

your'e welcome for the free education.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Brady is going to sue the league. That should be fun. I guess he isn't acting smug anymore.

As has been pointed out, going into a court room would effectively end Brady's career and ability to go in public. It would all come out for the world to see and he'd be exposed for what he is behind the facade.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hernandez was given life without on less evidence than they have on Brady.

Hillary Clinton is being blamed for covering up massive fraud and felonies by deleting emails (by some of these Pat's fans) and there is LESS evidence than they have on Tom Brady.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling Kraft/Belichick won't let Brady
it CAN go to a court room! thats why brady added lawyers!

posturing...

jesus people!

Speaking of which, they have already sworn Brady in:

B82Xs6ACAAAIXjp.jpg

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As has been pointed out, going into a court room would effectively end Brady's career and ability to go in public. It would all come out for the world to see and he'd be exposed for what he is behind the facade.

Well it is a millionaire going against a bunch of billionaires who will do anything to protect their money even Kraft. I can't see that going as well as he had hoped when his own owner turns against him.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it is a millionaire going against a bunch of billionaires who will do anything to protect their money even Kraft. I can't see that going as well as he had hoped when his own owner turns against him.
Kraft should turn on Brady. If Brady didn't like the rule, thought it was stupid. He should have just asked Kraft to get it changed. I sure Kraft could of had it change. Instead Brady has the equipment guys deflate the ball after they were checked.
Kraft should be pissed at Brady.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kraft should turn on Brady. If Brady didn't like the rule, thought it was stupid. He should have just asked Kraft to get it changed. I sure Kraft could of had it change. Instead Brady has the equipment guys deflate the ball after they were checked.

Oh I agree. Like I said if Brady takes this to court watch how quickly his owner abandons him on this whole thing. Heck BB already did when he said that air pressure is up to the quarterback and said for the media to ask Brady about it. Essentially he was saying "my hands are clean of this but Brady go get him."

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I agree. Like I said if Brady takes this to court watch how quickly his owner abandons him on this whole thing. Heck BB already did when he said that air pressure is up to the quarterback and said for the media to ask Brady about it. Essentially he was saying "my hands are clean of this but Brady go get him."
I so agree with that cdumler7.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brady & Manning were the players pushing for the rule to be approved.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Harold, Brady was ashamed that his severely diminished skills left him without the ability to complete a deep pass and in desperation he coerced the equipment guys to commit his crimes. He's evil. Pure evil.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harold, Brady was ashamed that his severely diminished skills left him without the ability to complete a deep pass and in desperation he coerced the equipment guys to commit his crimes. He's evil. Pure evil.
Not to bright either, it seems.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kraft and Brady are selfish cowards. Let them destroy each other in court.

I hope it happens.

Brady has nothing left and can't effectively run an offense and The league needs desperately to be free from Kraft's evil influence.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kraft and Brady are selfish cowards. Let them destroy each other in court.

I hope it happens.

Brady has nothing left and can't effectively run an offense and The league needs desperately to be free from Kraft's evil influence.
kraft should have stuck to making mac and cheese dinners

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You struggle with basic concepts. We've known that for some time. Keep trying and eventually you'll grasp the difference. :suds:
:suds:

You struggle with being a hypocrit. We've known that for some time. Keep trying and eventually you'll grasp calling and individual a "tool" is not on the same plane as calling a group of fans from a particular team "faggots".