• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SB LI Champ

Who will win SB LI and by how much?

• Patriots by 8+

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • Patriots by 7 or less

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • Falcons by 7 or less

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Falcons by 8+

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots' superbowls have all been close under the current regime - every single one of them.

Pats v Eagles was only close through the 3rd quarter, then the Pats took a 10 point lead and the final score differential of 3 points was due to a garbage time score. Seemed closer than it actually was in the end.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats v Eagles was only close through the 3rd quarter, then the Pats took a 10 point lead and the final score differential of 3 points was due to a garbage time score. Seemed closer than it actually was in the end.
Yeah I'd still say that was a close game. Tied going into the 4th quarter. Pats were driving at the time, but it didn't become a 2-score game until about 8 and a half minutes left. I don't think I've ever been more confident though, even with the close game.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure they cheated besides the walkthrough they roofied your faggots Warner, Faulk,Bruce, Holt ,Pace, SJ76 etc..

You know why else they lost, because they were too fucking cocky, they had already won the SB in their minds.
Pats were a 14 pt dog, went out as a team and slayed the Giant. Fast forward to 07, Pats are 18-0 also 14 ppt Fav, figured it was a cakewalk and took Giants too lightly

:gaah:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm big on down playing chances, but come on sonny, no way Pats lose right?

Hank I don't think so but that stupid cliche keeps coming up "On any given Sunday" I think NE comes out guns a blazing

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got caught up in that lame ass run the table statement made by Rodgers, and then how they pulled one out of their ass against Dallas, I was nervous. It ended pretty quickly after kickoff though.

I really expect a close game, but predicting 45-27 Falcons seems to get the Pats fans riled up, so that's what I'm sticking with on here.

45-27 or 3-2 gets me riled up, a loss is a loss. For me a blowout is better than a heart breaker like the 07 SB. And I', sure the Seahawks feel the same 2 years ago, nothing worse than getting a championship snatched right out of your hands. Either way Atlanta get's my respect

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be surprised if Atlanta got out to a quick lead, like 7-0 or 10-0. It seems it takes Patricia a couple of drives to figure out what the offense is doing and adjusts accordingly.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a scary moment cracking a beer after work yesterday.

At first glance it looked like my Sunday NFL freezer mug was going to be my Pats mug. In which case the Hindu Hex was going to kick in big time.

But I was off by one position. It's only going to be my Redskins freezer mug.

Pats are safe.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think what the Seahawks did to the Broncos in 2013 is why people are speculating more now. And I mean for the Atlanta Falcons btw.

The Seahawks just totally ravaged the Broncos in the first half. A team which has just broken all kinds of offensive records and who conventional wisdom said should win the Superbowl.

So I think the thought now is "Why can't the Falcons buck the conventional wisdom too and totally overwhelm the Patriots like the Seahawks did? (Except with their offense)"

If I was a Falcons fans it's a reasonable thought I guess.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard a guy on the radio a few minutes ago, Mitch Berger, ex-punter?

He was spouting the similar line of "give BB 2 weeks and look out."

But he also mentioned something I hadn't thought of because I never sit through it live.

Halftime is 40 minutes long. Almost 3 times as long as normal.

Which give BB even more time to fine tune things he didn't like in the first half.

And he mentioned "breaks" Atlanta either manufactured or was gifted.

The penalty on the Hester punt return changed the game completely. Then the lineman stepped on the Wee One's toes and everything went directly south.

Similar in the GB game. The kicker misses a FG after the Atlanta TD. Atlanta replies with a FG of it's own and then the fullback fumbles in the red zone.... End result Atlanta up 17-0, soon to be 24-0...... Game over. Could have been 17-10.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.....

Pats don't usually shoot themselves in the foot that way. Usually.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But he also mentioned something I hadn't thought of because I never sit through it live.

Which give BB even more time to fine tune things he didn't like in the first half.

The penalty on the Hester punt return changed the game completely. Then the lineman stepped on the Wee One's toes and everything went directly south.

Similar in the GB game. The kicker misses a FG after the Atlanta TD. Atlanta replies with a FG of it's own and then the fullback fumbles in the red zone.... End result Atlanta up 17-0, soon to be 24-0...... Game over. Could have been 17-10.

Only problem with the halftime is, it hasn't held up in all the other Super Bowls. They've only outscored 2 teams in the 2nd half of these Super Bowls (Eagles and Seahawks).

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah then Atlanta would've only won by 13 instead of 23... lol. Let me ask you seriously which you think is more "lucky", stripping a ball from A RB and recovering it or having the opposing team best player get hurt early in the game?? One was forced the other was not. Neither changed the outcome of the game.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah then Atlanta would've only won by 13 instead of 23... lol. Let me ask you seriously which you think is more "lucky", stripping a ball from A RB and recovering it or having the opposing team best player get hurt early in the game?? One was forced the other was not. Neither changed the outcome of the game.

You can't say that. Things change when you fall behind early as you will find out Sunday.....

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't say that. Things change when you fall behind early as you will find out Sunday.....
Sure man. At no point in THE GB game was Atlanta ever in danger of being behind and when they were behind vs Seattle it lasted for about 5 minutes. No point in debating it anymore. I'm just looking forward to hitting the road to Houston in about 5 minutes! Gonna be a blast

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp, it's over.

Patriots just lost the Super Bowl.

They just got the kiss of death from Skip Clueless.

Congratulations Falcons.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp, it's over.

Patriots just lost the Super Bowl.

They just got the kiss of death from Skip Clueless.

Congratulations Falcons.

He's under the influence heavy, @Great Dayne took Skip out last night to pump him for some info and also some Bill Cosby action back in the room. Phew had the rest of Pat's fans worried. Dayne needs to read the directions and see it read 1 pill, not one bottle

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's under the influence heavy, @Great Dayne took Skip out last night to pump him for some info and also some Bill Cosby action back in the room. Phew had the rest of Pat's fans worried. Dayne needs to read the directions and see it read 1 pill, not one bottle

Skip been doing some heavy drugs. He still thinks Tony Romo will start for the Cowboys next season.