• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SB LI Champ

Who will win SB LI and by how much?

• Patriots by 8+

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • Patriots by 7 or less

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • Falcons by 7 or less

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Falcons by 8+

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure man. At no point in THE GB game was Atlanta ever in danger of being behind and when they were behind vs Seattle it lasted for about 5 minutes. No point in debating it anymore. I'm just looking forward to hitting the road to Houston in about 5 minutes! Gonna be a blast
Hey honestly, enjoy. I hope you lose and by a lot. But have fun.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skip been doing some heavy drugs. He still thinks Tony Romo will start for the Cowboys next season.
Hasn't he repeatedly said he doesn't think Romo should be on the team? And that the only thing keeping him there is Jerry Jones attachment to him?

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hasn't he repeatedly said he doesn't think Romo should be on the team? And that the only thing keeping him there is Jerry Jones attachment to him?

Yes, and he also said he thinks Jerry will make Jason Garrett start Romo in Week 1 2017.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure man. At no point in THE GB game was Atlanta ever in danger of being behind and when they were behind vs Seattle it lasted for about 5 minutes. No point in debating it anymore. I'm just looking forward to hitting the road to Houston in about 5 minutes! Gonna be a blast

They had a different game on their hands in both cases had not those events occurred.

And Pats don't fuck up like that.

You are going to be sorry.....

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had a different game on their hands in both cases had not those events occurred.

And Pats don't fuck up like that.

You are going to be sorry.....
Pats don't commit penalties, ever miss a FG or get a ball stripped? Interesting

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks man. Getting ready to enter Missouri right now so well on my way

Have fun, drive safely and Walmart has a sale on cases of tissues and tampons, for the r*pe that is, to stop the bleeding, maybe some baby powder too:suds:

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks man. Getting ready to enter Missouri right now so well on my way

Put the fucking phone down and drive properly.

You could end up being one of those things you like to mis-quote or apply, a statistic....

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put the fucking phone down and drive properly.

You could end up being one of those things you like to mis-quote or apply, a statistic....
LOL I'm not driving. My buddy is. My blind ass doesn't drive

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And those stats are a direct derivative of who you play. Points are obviously the most valuable thing in football but it's disingenuous to pretend it's just as easy to defend some teams as others. I'm not besmirching New England by stating the obvious. The absolute best QB they faced all season is, at best, the 5th best QB Atlanta faced. They played 5 common opponents and Atlantas defense allowed less points to 3 of the 5. I'm not claiming Atlantas defense is great or even good but their numbers would be much much better if they'd played New Englands schedule and no real football fan would argue that. It's clear.

It can be argued cause teams match up differently. There's a chance Atlanta could have better numbers vs NE opponents or their numbers could be worse vs NE opponents. No way of knowing and can't go by common opponents.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It can be argued cause teams match up differently. There's a chance Atlanta could have better numbers vs NE opponents or their numbers could be worse vs NE opponents. No way of knowing and can't go by common opponents.
That's bologna Jersey. You are a football guy. There is no way you can look at the schedules and quarterbacks the 2 teams played and honestly say its a matchup thing. Anyone who claims that is arguing just to argue because no one could truly believe that

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's bologna Jersey. You are a football guy. There is no way you can look at the schedules and quarterbacks the 2 teams played and honestly say its a matchup thing. Anyone who claims that is arguing just to argue because no one could truly believe that

I believe it, somethings just match up better than others.

This is not new.

Maybe to a Johnny Come Lately like yourself it is but not to somebody who knows.....

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a realist. Match ups vary week by week. Example...Atlanta loses to Tampa week 1 but middle of the season crushes them. NE beats AZ week 1 but Seattle ties and loses to them. During Brady's return only Seattle beat him this year yet other teams that played Seattle lost to them. Why? Cause teams match up differently for better or worse. The league is a week to week process.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe it, somethings just match up better than others.

This is not new.

Maybe to a Johnny Come Lately like yourself it is but not to somebody who knows.....
YES some teams do but a schedule with Drew Brees 2×, Jameis Winston 2x, Cam Newton 2x, Aaron Rodgers, Derek Carr, Russell Wilson, Phillip Rivers, Carson Palmer, Alex Smith is flat out light years better than the mess NE played this year. If you're trying to tell me it's not then I'm not sure why you're on a football board. No one is turning Landry Jones, Cody Kessler, Trevor Siemien, Brock Osweiler, Bryce Petty, Matt Moore, Colin Kaepernick, Case Keenum, Ryan Fitzpatrick into anything but junk. Sorry that's fact

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YES some teams do but a schedule with Drew Brees 2×, Jameis Winston 2x, Cam Newton 2x, Aaron Rodgers, Derek Carr, Russell Wilson, Phillip Rivers, Carson Palmer, Alex Smith is flat out light years better than the mess NE played this year. If you're trying to tell me it's not then I'm not sure why you're on a football board. No one is turning Landry Jones, Cody Kessler, Trevor Siemien, Brock Osweiler, Bryce Petty, Matt Moore, Colin Kaepernick, Case Keenum, Ryan Fitzpatrick into anything but junk. Sorry that's fact

new england has pretty much dominated the entire NFL for the past 15 years, not sure where you've been. Go ahead, look up their record vs the rest of the league. if i remember correctly, the only team that has a winning record vs. them is denver, and it's by only a game or so. so the whole "my opponents are better than their opponents" schtick is nonsense.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you do agree match ups are everything. You are a walking contradiction...

Blah, blah, blah......

You are going to be one sorry guy Sunday evening.

You can't see the forest for the trees.....

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
new england has pretty much dominated the entire NFL for the past 15 years, not sure where you've been. Go ahead, look up their record vs the rest of the league. if i remember correctly, the only team that has a winning record vs. them is denver, and it's by only a game or so. so the whole "my opponents are better than their opponents" schtick is nonsense.
Neat and they've won one Super Bowl in 13 years that was gifted to them by a terrible play call. Past years mean nothing. New England has played a shit schedule vs shittier quarterbacks and have been mediocre vs the only average or better QBS they've faced. They're going to get lit on Sunday BIG time. The good news is NE actually does have a legit offense vs a sub part D so the game itself should be close