• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SB Date Subject To Change

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL has put contingency plans in place to play the game any time between Friday and Monday next weekend.
A storm of massive proportions would have to be in the forecast for the league to make those contingencies a reality.
"We are embracing the weather," commissioner Roger Goodell said Monday. "Football is played in the elements."

The current forecast for Super Bowl Sunday in East Rutherford, N.J. is for a high of 40 and 30 percent chance of rain or snow. Kickoff is scheduled for 6:25 p.m. ET.

It'll be up to state authorities in the event of bad weather or severe temps.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL has put contingency plans in place to play the game any time between Friday and Monday next weekend.
A storm of massive proportions would have to be in the forecast for the league to make those contingencies a reality.
"We are embracing the weather," commissioner Roger Goodell said Monday. "Football is played in the elements."

The current forecast for Super Bowl Sunday in East Rutherford, N.J. is for a high of 40 and 30 percent chance of rain or snow. Kickoff is scheduled for 6:25 p.m. ET.

It'll be up to state authorities in the event of bad weather or severe temps.

:10::agree::clap:

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring on a blizzard! I love snow games.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since they are hosting the Super Bowl in a state where weather can be a huge factor then it's there own fault (NFL) if the weather is terrible. Contingency plan is just ridiculous imo. This was a CHOSEN decision to make.... If it back fires (blizzard conditions) then its the NFLs fault

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since they are hosting the Super Bowl in a state where weather can be a huge factor then it's there own fault (NFL) if the weather is terrible. Contingency plan is just ridiculous imo. This was a CHOSEN decision to make.... If it back fires (blizzard conditions) then its the NFLs fault

It's no ones fault IMO, well I guess if we are compelled to place blame we could look to the heavens. IMO it's absurd that the SB can only be played in domes or in warm sunny climates. I understand the importance of the game, but football was originally played outside, in all kinds of conditions and IMO that needn't change.

patsfan187

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
boofucking who play in the blizzard football is meant to be played in the elements

patsfan187

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didn't the first few SBs get played in the weather

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard the weather forecast for the game and it's currently a high of 35 and a low of 15, with the possibility of snow.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's no ones fault IMO, well I guess if we are compelled to place blame we could look to the heavens. IMO it's absurd that the SB can only be played in domes or in warm sunny climates. I understand the importance of the game, but football was originally played outside, in all kinds of conditions and IMO that needn't change.

i'm just saying that there shouldn't be a "make up" date for the Super Bowl due to weather conditions because what did the NFL think was going to happen in the first place? PLAY IN THE ELEMENTS!

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm just saying that there shouldn't be a "make up" date for the Super Bowl due to weather conditions because what did the NFL think was going to happen in the first place? PLAY IN THE ELEMENTS!

Ahhh I see, well then I agree.