• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sark where art thou? Was he fired today?

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes sense, I wouldn't want a drunken sailor launching a Tomahawk or servicing any of those high tech gadgets the Navy uses these days.
When I was in the Navy in the early 90's, whole watch teams would show up drunk off there ass to light off the engineering plant. Talk about excitement...

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!! That was a pretty bad :badmin:

on the bright side sir, here's your new avatar

14446147935668_zps9p5lvruj.jpg

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of reminds me of the drunken sailor image the US Navy is trying to get rid of
This just in. After Thursday's performance, drunken sailors are objecting to any comparisons between them and Steve Sarkisian.:lm:

CorpRebel

Rock-n-Roll
Hoopla Cash
$ 650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes sense, I wouldn't want a drunken sailor launching a Tomahawk or servicing any of those high tech gadgets the Navy uses these days.

It isn't just being "drunk" these days... gotta worry about being "high" too... :smokin:

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Linebacker Daelin Hayes decommits from USC in wake of Sarkisian's absence"

Linebacker Daelin Hayes decommits from USC in wake of Sarkisian's absence

Yea saw that on another site, thinking Michigan sudden uprising had more to do with it that Sharks issues, being he's from that area

Yes, I'm sure it happening just hours after your coach is sent to rehab had nothing to do with it.

I'm sure the final straw behind the de-commit was today's Sark announcement, but keep in mind Notre Dame has been going hard after 5 star LB Daelin Hayes. Hayes is outta Ann Arbor, MI Skyline High School. Interestingly, one of the coaches on the AA Skyline staff is Andre (Bad Moon) Rison, the former MSU Spartan and NFL receiver. In fact, Andre's son Hunter Rison currently plays at Ann Arbor Skyline as a WR, and Hunter (2017 class) has already committed (not surprisingly) to his father's school Michigan State.

My guess is that Daelin Hayes will choose either Notre Dame or possibly Michigan. Despite being an Ann Arbor High School, one wonders how the Wolverines are portrayed at Skyline because they have a former Spartan on the coaching staff.

Last edited:

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if USC is legally obligated to keep Sark on if he is seeking treatment. :scratch:

Typically, that's the law as long as he told them he was an alcoholic. This shit could get complicated.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure the final straw behind the de-commit was today's Sark announcement, but keep in mind Notre Dame has been going hard after 5 star LB Daelin Hayes. Hayes is outta Ann Arbor, MI Skyline High School. Interestingly, one of the coaches on the Skyline staff is Andre (Bad Moon) Rison, the former MSU Spartan and NFL receiver. In fact, Andre's son Hunter Rison currently plays at Ann Arbor Skyline as a WR, and Hunter (2017 class) has already committed (not surprisingly) to his father's school Michigan State.

My guess is that Daelin Hayes will choose either Notre Dame or possibly Michigan.
I knew this name sounded familiar! :suds:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if USC is legally obligated to keep Sark on if he is seeking treatment. :scratch:

Typically, that's the law as long as he told them he was an alcoholic. This shit could get complicated.

He's done when it's over. They aren't going to find a replacement coach quick, so I doubt they are in a hurry.

Nobody is going to want to send their kid to a drunk of this type these days.

Jekku

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Def won't be boring to watch anyway. After the Kiffin fiasco, USC fans must be so sick of coaching drama.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure the final straw behind the de-commit was today's Sark announcement, but keep in mind Notre Dame has been going hard after 5 star LB Daelin Hayes. Hayes is outta Ann Arbor, MI Skyline High School. Interestingly, one of the coaches on the AA Skyline staff is Andre (Bad Moon) Rison, the former MSU Spartan and NFL receiver. In fact, Andre's son Hunter Rison currently plays at Ann Arbor Skyline as a WR, and Hunter (2017 class) has already committed (not surprisingly) to his father's school Michigan State.

My guess is that Daelin Hayes will choose either Notre Dame or possibly Michigan.

He's a 5 star which means he basically gets his pick and he choose USC so to me that screams he wants to get out of Michigan and that general area.

But I don't keep track of recruiting much anymore so I haven't a clue. Other than his decommit today is obviously due to what happened to Sark. They could possibly get him back depending on how the coaching thing is handled and who comes next.

CorpRebel

Rock-n-Roll
Hoopla Cash
$ 650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the obligation will continue to be the case while he is in "treatment" phase... IF Sark were to have refused to acknowledge his problem when confronted about it and/or refused to go into rehab, then no more obligation for USC and they could then can him immediately.

We shall see...

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a 5 star which means he basically gets his pick and he choose USC so to me that screams he wants to get out of Michigan and that general area.

But I don't keep track of recruiting much anymore so I haven't a clue. Other than his decommit today is obviously due to what happened to Sark. They could possibly get him back depending on how the coaching thing is handled and who comes next.

Another interesting twist. Daelin Hayes is taking his official visit to Notre Dame this weekend, Oct 17.... yup, that's the Irish vs Trojans game!!! Talk about awkward timing for USC!

CorpRebel

Rock-n-Roll
Hoopla Cash
$ 650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another interesting twist. Daelin Hayes is taking his official visit to Notre Dame this weekend, Oct 17.... yup, that's the Irish vs Trojans game!!! Talk about awkward timing for USC!

We're getting used to "awkward timing" these days... :L

BUT... ending ND's 'home wins this season' streak (4) would be a KOOL thing to happen and would make us feel a bit better... :nod:

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stark is just taking a break for.... ya know, personal reasons...:drink:

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the ignorant kind of stuff that drives people away from the site.

And the reason why i no longer enjoy SportsHoopla.

"Old school" SportsHoopla is ignorant SportsHoopla

But he "loves Jesus"

Hypocrite

lol

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They can't fire you for going to rehab but if he was drunk on the job that's usually an insta-fire. So if he's just going to rehab, they have to keep him.