• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sark where art thou? Was he fired today?

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do open container lies(which are a crock of shit and serve no purpose other than a money racket) apply to self driving cars?

Open container law*

I'm gonna take that as a sign to get my happy ass to bed.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Price from WSU was a lush and cheated on his wife a lot. It didn't end well for his career too.

I kind of feel sorry for Sark as he's obviously got a serious addiction problem with the sweet nectar. It's cost him his marriage and quite possibly his career at what he considered his ultimate dream job.

I do thank him for taking the UW job when it had been turned into a smoking crater and leaving us in better shape than when he arrived. But at the same time, how much better could we have been if he wasn't a hot mess behind the scenes. He was paid extremely well at UW and USC and he didn't keep his part of the deal when you sign on for these jobs.

He needs serious help or he'll end up drinking himself to death. Hope he can get cleaned up and be a good father to his kids.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sark will be Oregon's next coach after this season in Duck land.. book it!:dhd:

Pimping Florida's title with that avatar?

Disgusting. You should photoshop that second ring out.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've already tried to give them Kiffin back.

They've been there and done that sir, they're foolish but not THAT foolish.

Helton for the new HC job?

isn't he 1-0 as USC head coach?

To be fair it was against Fresno State in a bowl game

Blackout drunk Sark could blowout Fresno State in a bowl.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the Seahawks will miss the playoffs and Pete can go back to SC

Petes a fabulous NFL coach and going to stick with that. Chip Kelly isn't going back either. Now that the sanctions are over, there will be no shortage of coaches lining up to take the USC job, even with its delusional expectations and media circus.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sark's ex :hmm: ....

steve-sarkisians-wife-stephanie-sarkisian-imageofsport.jpg

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Petes a fabulous NFL coach and going to stick with that. Chip Kelly isn't going back either. Now that the sanctions are over, there will be no shortage of coaches lining up to take the USC job, even with its delusional expectations and media circus.
It is a very rare event that a coach who has been slapped with a show-cause ever returns to coaching at the college level. Who would want to invite the shit-storm associated with hiring a demonstrable cheater?

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Price from WSU was a lush and cheated on his wife a lot. It didn't end well for his career too.

I kind of feel sorry for Sark as he's obviously got a serious addiction problem with the sweet nectar. It's cost him his marriage and quite possibly his career at what he considered his ultimate dream job.

I do thank him for taking the UW job when it had been turned into a smoking crater and leaving us in better shape than when he arrived. But at the same time, how much better could we have been if he wasn't a hot mess behind the scenes. He was paid extremely well at UW and USC and he didn't keep his part of the deal when you sign on for these jobs.

He needs serious help or he'll end up drinking himself to death. Hope he can get cleaned up and be a good father to his kids.
I've been around more than a few coaching staffs. Heavy drinking isn't unusual among these guys (especially the old school types), but the higher the level, the riskier it becomes. The boozers, unless they are really good, don't normally move up the ladder. In this day and age, that's not the image most schools want.

Kids and wives are another issue. Even in high school, coaches don't see their families much. As a high profile coach on the road, lots of barmaids and groupies would be happy to roll in the hay. Which of you would turn those opportunities down? And not many wives are willing to accept not seeing their husbands for weeks at a time.

The most successful coaches figure all of this out, and put priorities in order long before that big head coaching job comes along. Heck, a lot of schools include the spouse in the interview and vetting process. The families have to understand the 24-7 nature of the job. They also have to understand that moving up the ladder also means moving across the country. Hell, since some head coaches earn more than the president, it's not too big a leap to understand that personal lives aren't exactly personal for HCs in big markets.

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad Haden will put names on a dart board and blindfold himself to pick the next guy.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to be in a meeting in Tokyo on Monday morning. No choice and I didn't "schedule" it...

lil yellow bitches......

:tsk:

This is the ignorant kind of stuff that drives people away from the site.

And the reason why i no longer enjoy SportsHoopla.

"Old school" SportsHoopla is ignorant SportsHoopla

But he "loves Jesus"

Hypocrite

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been around more than a few coaching staffs. Heavy drinking isn't unusual among these guys (especially the old school types), but the higher the level, the riskier it becomes. The boozers, unless they are really good, don't normally move up the ladder. In this day and age, that's not the image most schools want.

Kids and wives are another issue. Even in high school, coaches don't see their families much. As a high profile coach on the road, lots of barmaids and groupies would be happy to roll in the hay. Which of you would turn those opportunities down? And not many wives are willing to accept not seeing their husbands for weeks at a time.

The most successful coaches figure all of this out, and put priorities in order long before that big head coaching job comes along. Heck, a lot of schools include the spouse in the interview and vetting process. The families have to understand the 24-7 nature of the job. They also have to understand that moving up the ladder also means moving across the country. Hell, since some head coaches earn more than the president, it's not too big a leap to understand that personal lives aren't exactly personal for HCs in big markets.
Kind of reminds me of the drunken sailor image the US Navy is trying to get rid of

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of reminds me of the drunken sailor image the US Navy is trying to get rid of
Makes sense, I wouldn't want a drunken sailor launching a Tomahawk or servicing any of those high tech gadgets the Navy uses these days.