• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sanchez Looks like a Perfect fit

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know a lot of you have a lot of hate for Mark Sanchez, we have seen it back in the days of ESPN. Thing is you have to admit that some times a system makes a QB better and I believe that the Eagles were the perfect fit for him. Strong enough arm, quick feet, Quick release and mobility. Foles might have lost his job even after a stellar 2013 season.

I am glad that he is some place that will allow him to blossom. He did not deserve playing for the Jets ( lol )

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may or may not be a good fit for that offense and that team, but I think it's too early to tell right now. Also, weren't people saying the exact same thing about Foles a little less than a year ago? At this point, I think it's an overreaction to one good game against a bad team. The Panthers have lost four straight and have been blown out five times in their six losses (the only close loss coming to us, of course). They're not good. Credit to Sanchez for taking advantage of that, but I don't think it makes him a perfect fit for that system. Let's see him do that against some better pass defenses in the next few weeks.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may or may not be a good fit for that offense and that team, but I think it's too early to tell right now. Also, weren't people saying the exact same thing about Foles a little less than a year ago? At this point, I think it's an overreaction to one good game against a bad team. The Panthers have lost four straight and have been blown out five times in their six losses (the only close loss coming to us, of course). They're not good. Credit to Sanchez for taking advantage of that, but I don't think it makes him a perfect fit for that system. Let's see him do that against some better pass defenses in the next few weeks.

The thing with Foles was that not everybody was sold on him even with a 27 TD/ 2 Int year. It was his lack of mobility and arm strength that put him into question. What's hurt him this year is Mccoy not running well, loss of D-Jack to spread out the field and bad decision making yet he still went 6-2.

Sanchez had a great game yesterday and all the fans calling for sanchez to start are happy as a peach, but i'm just not sold on him yet. He's got tough games coming up against us, the rest of the NFCE and up next at Green Bay. We'll see in a few weeks where he stands.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always thought that Sanchez could be a good QB. NY didn't do him many favors.

I actually predicted that he would pop back up down the road and steal someone's job. Didn't think it would be this soon though.