• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Scott Is Finally Growing A Set It Looks Like??

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be the first to admit I have blasted Servais every chance I got, but......It's looking to me that he has finally started to show he is growing a set of nuts. :noidea: The home plate ump is so f'n off on his calls and it's soooo good to see Servais pitch a bitch. I have also noticed he's handling the pitching staff decisions better than I have ever seen before. Maybe, (and I say this caustiously) he is finally starting to show some MLB manager potential? What he needs to do now when he's nose to nose with the ump is take off his hat and start kicking it around the infield. :pound:

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be the first to admit I have blasted Servais every chance I got, but......It's looking to me that he has finally started to show he is growing a set of nuts. :noidea: The home plate ump is so f'n off on his calls and it's soooo good to see Servais pitch a bitch. I have also noticed he's handling the pitching staff decisions better than I have ever seen before. Maybe, (and I say this caustiously) he is finally starting to show some MLB manager potential? What he needs to do now when he's nose to nose with the ump is take off his hat and start kicking it around the infield. :pound:
lolololol...agreed

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here I thought the Age of the Red Hot Manager was dead. XD

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The home plate umps were on the take in NY no doubt about it. He literally changed the M's strike zone in the later innings when a run would make or break the game, and we broke every game other than Sunday. I was also happy to see Kelenic call that ump out too; even though he was wrong on a couple of them. He shows to be kind of whiner IMO, but at least the umps deserved it and it got Servais kicked out.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found this and loved it.

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea the strike zone was an absolute gong show all series. Go back the first game Thursday when the ump was giving Chapman pitches despite him not being able to locate anything, including a 3-2 pitch that should have been a walk.

Bottom line is this team needed to hit better against a depleted pitching staff but regardless for the umpiring to have this big of a role in 4 close games between 2 teams fighting for the playoffs is an absolute disgrace. Nothing will be done but it needs to be said.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea the strike zone was an absolute gong show all series. Go back the first game Thursday when the ump was giving Chapman pitches despite him not being able to locate anything, including a 3-2 pitch that should have been a walk.

Bottom line is this team needed to hit better against a depleted pitching staff but regardless for the umpiring to have this big of a role in 4 close games between 2 teams fighting for the playoffs is an absolute disgrace. Nothing will be done but it needs to be said.
No shock it was in favor of the Yankees too.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The home plate umps were on the take in NY no doubt about it. He literally changed the M's strike zone in the later innings when a run would make or break the game, and we broke every game other than Sunday. I was also happy to see Kelenic call that ump out too; even though he was wrong on a couple of them. He shows to be kind of whiner IMO, but at least the umps deserved it and it got Servais kicked out.
Eh, I would definitely hold the horses on saying you are happy about Kelenic being the one to call out an umpire. That isn’t his job, role or place in baseball. That is Servais’, Seager or Haniger job. I’d say a vet with legitimate credibility but the Mariners don’t have any position players or pitchers that have credibility.