• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

sanchez fucking sucks

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dilfer blaming the Jets organization for not developing Sanchez.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hilariously awful, Mark Sanchez is.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Brian Costello (New York Post):

Woody Johnson: "I'll talk to you guys after the season." To reporters

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Remember the big debate between Clyde (Team Stafford) and Bingo (Team Sanchez) that went on for a few years leading up to and following that draft?

I wonder if either would like to re-visit? I mean, clyde clearly wins, but Stafford is not exactly lighting the league on fire. Some of the worst mechanics I've ever seen.

bigp215

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
get that piece of shit outta here, fuck him n rex ryan's dumbass shoulda kept tebow in real shit. sanchez throws an interception then that fumble, not to mention other fuck ups, theworst NewYork team of all professional sports

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Albert Breer:

Almost impossible to believe the Patriots were tied in the East with the Bills, Dolphins and Jets after 6 games. Yes, that was this season.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ESPN Stats & Info:

Mark Sanchez: 3 games with 4 INT since 2009; Only QB with more in that span- Jay Cutler (4)

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Remember the big debate between Clyde (Team Stafford) and Bingo (Team Sanchez) that went on for a few years leading up to and following that draft?

I wonder if either would like to re-visit? I mean, clyde clearly wins, but Stafford is not exactly lighting the league on fire. Some of the worst mechanics I've ever seen.

I was on team Sanchez too, and I'm still on team Rivers & team Cutler. However, all three offenses are a dumpster fire. Put those guys on the Falcons, Niners, Saints, etc. they'd be having great seasons IMO. Dallas too if they had competent coaching.

The Lions, on the ohter hand, have Megatron, and I'll bet those other teams would trade their entire offenses for him.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're talking about a QB who had 40+ TDs and 5000+ yards as a 23-year-old. His mechanics have somewhat imploded this year, but isn't that coaching?

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was on team Sanchez too, and I'm still on team Rivers & team Cutler. However, all three offenses are a dumpster fire. Put those guys on the Falcons, Niners, Saints, etc. they'd be having great seasons IMO. Dallas too if they had competent coaching.

The Lions, on the ohter hand, have Megatron, and I'll bet those other teams would trade their entire offenses for him.

I'm not trading the 49ers offense for Megatron. Don't be ridiculous.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Generally not a fan when people judge a RB by removing his largest carry out of a game and then looking at what his totals were, but if you do that with Chris Johnson's numbers tonight, and remove the judgement part of it, this is one of the goofier totals you'll find. He had the 94-yard TD run. His 20 other carries went for a total of 28 rushing yards.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You're talking about a QB who had 40+ TDs and 5000+ yards as a 23-year-old. His mechanics have somewhat imploded this year, but isn't that coaching?

Absolutely coaching has a lot to do with it. But the comments I have read from Stafford about it seem very dismissive that it's an issue for him. He pretty much says "well Favre had bad mechanics."

And the reason for why he is struggling isn't really all that relevant. Stafford is clearly a better player than Sanchez. That debate is well over. But how many QBs would you take over Stafford right now? His issues seem almost as much mental as physical at this point. That's the scary thing.