• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

sanchez fucking sucks

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I keep him in the fantasy team because no matter how bad his team is, he is always likely to make a huge run in garbage time. I heard Barry Sanders would also break a lot of big runs

Chris Johnson has had an underrated year if you ask me. He doesn't have the worse line in all of football, but my gollly that Oline is awful. The QBs are so inconsistent. Taking these factors into consideration, I give him his props for his effort in 2013. Yes, he has shown many flaws this year, but he played well for the most part when you look at the burdens he has to go through to produce...

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Mark Sanchez has got to have the worse WR crop in the league. His running backs are average runners, they wouldn't start on any team in the NFC West IMO. His online is good, but they too aren't playing to the level they are capable of playing. Sanchez without a doubt takes half the blame, but c'mon the guy has nothing to work with on offense. I've seen what he can do with a healthy Edwards/Holmes/Keller at his disposal. If he goes to another team, I think he'll play much better than what we are currently witnessing. I'm just happy we have C. Kaep and won't have to worry about adding a QB in the early rounds for many years to come. God knows what we had to go through all these years.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark Sanchez has got to have the worse WR crop in the league. His running backs are average runners, they wouldn't start on any team in the NFC West IMO. His online is good, but they too aren't playing to the level they are capable of playing. Sanchez without a doubt takes half the blame, but c'mon the guy has nothing to work with on offense. I've seen what he can do with a healthy Edwards/Holmes/Keller at his disposal. If he goes to another team, I think he'll play much better than what we are currently witnessing. I'm just happy we have C. Kaep and won't have to worry about adding a QB in the early rounds for many years to come. God knows what we had to go through all these years.

sanchez has ability to be a decent qb, but he hasn't seemed to improve at all.